Tivo the Hype (Back from the Dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see my antics have apparently inspired another thread, too.

it is Fruit Loops...not Froot Loops.

Read it and weep

tucan.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I have been living a lie.

That should have been the end of chaseter, you should have banned him. There's no coming back from that.

I love Froot Loops. I can't believe chaseter would make such a mistake! Bad chaseter!

I need to stop falling for friends.... that's all i get. I'm so tired of the "friend" speech... I'm pretty sure that's all i've gotten for the past 7-8 years

That's why when you meet women...you gotta act quick. is she gonna be a friend, friend with benefits, who a girlfriend? Because once you get into that friend zone....you are stuck there like a nail in a door frame.

Also, it's been like 2 days and this girl hasn't called me. Oh well, her lost.

i like boys dude

I’m giving up on doing this alone now, cause I’ve failed and I’m ready to be shown how. He’s told me the way and I’m trying to get there and this life sentence that I’m serving, I admit that I’m every bit deserving. But the beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair

You make Fall Out Boy look macho.

knowsbleed said:
I went to a party, bow chicka wow wow and I like swimming with Aquaman.

I didn't know whether to blow chunks in the pool or party like a rockstar with my hands in my pants.

So I decided to do the latter and my girlfriend Tequila, what a bish, wanted to eat fruity pebbles out of a bowl.

Who does that?

I didn't want her to have the fruity pebbles out of a bowl so I decided to tell my bro, who's really a ho, that the guy who she's bro-ho-ing is not really a dude... dude.

I didn't know whether I should fight the entire party, but I decided to anyway because I'm gangsta like that.

So I won because I'm gangsta like that.

My road dawg fo' life wanted to eat some tacos and I looove tacos so I offered to bet him a dollar that I could get a taco before he could get a taco.

So I won a dollar and I had a taco to go with my dollar and a dollar and a taco makes me want to get drunk.

We're all drunk we're all wasted I'm drunk and wasted yummy taco I have a dollar.

I wanted to drive around with my taco and a dollar wasted but I was stressing about my bro-ho who was still swimming upstream without a paddle because her boyfriend doesn't allow her to have paddles.

Turns out he's a paddle peddler and peddles paddles on the paddle peddling market.

What a *****ey mcpaddle peddler.

I says, "Hey ho"

She say, "Hey bro"

"I'm not your bro"

"Low blow"

"So GO!"

"Fo' sho?"

"YOU KNOOOW"

I don't think she's ever going to learn not to mess with paddle peddling punks who pedant and watch plays about the pirates of penzance.

Hot damn! I eat babies but not real babies.

These are babies that are molded out of ground beef and wrapped in sausage tubing, molded to look like a baby for the sake of art.

They cost $5 on eBay.

They deliver.

I'm a sloppy kisser.

My girlfriend, Moonshine, loves to bring a towel to our make out spot.

She also brings a big plastic bowl to drain the towel in because we kiss shloppily in the moonlight with Moonshine.

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale Moonshine?

She's really pale, I love goth chicks.

I love Christopher Nolan and if I ever had the chance to buttsecks there would be no hesitation.

If he could only Dark my Knight I'd totally Bat his man... man.

I think DBella wants to Pickles my ComicChick.

I threw up in my hair.

I wish this could be my sig.

An 88 year old lady patient on my hospital floor told a transporter to "suck ass," called our case manager a ****, and told a black PCT to go back to her tribe, today.

Aside from the last insult, that is pretty badass. :up:

So Bamfer's mom is in the hospital? That's a shame.

She was VERY confused...had to be restrained. When she'd calmed down, she started playing with her bracelet. Another patient tech sitting with her asked her where she got her pretty bracelet, and the lady told her, "Jesus gave it to me."

Way to turn a funny story into a creepy one. :down

Haha, I thought that part was funny.

We also have these "Hush" advertisements all around the hospital to encourage visitors to be quiet. One of them sitting across from the lady at the nurse's station had a picture of a woman in surgical scrubs (including the cap) so the patient thought it was a man. She insisted, "that man is staring at me." So, the PCT turned the picture around. After that, the patient start trying to take her gown off, so the PCT reminded her, "no no, that man was staring at you!" The patient stopped, but said, "Well, it wouldn't be the first tit he's seen!" :csad:
I enjoyed every part of this.

If anyone its me. I'm either the fat stupid guy or a serial killer.:o

At least you're getting cast, man... :csad:

Is it creepy I rather be cast as the serial killer then a fat stupid guy?:wow:

This is exactly why you get cast as serial killers and fat, stupid guys.

I think of my self more as Jason. Seeing as he is a little smarter.

They're both basically ******ed. :huh:
:hehe:

From the 79th Heath Ledger thread:

His Joker wasn't even that great. Everyone elevates his performance because it's such a beloved character. You love the Joker so seeing him gives you an endorphin rush and you think it's the greatest thing ever. Caesar Romero benefited from this as well. I myself thought Jessica Alba was better than she was because I LOVE the Invisible Woman.

I have an MFA in acting. Trust me. His performance was little more than a Jack Benny impression.

:doom: :doom: :doom:

Your MFA in acting means nothing. I´m an actor without any sort of classical trainning and I´ve worked with people highly respected (in my country, of course) whom are supposed to be the big shots and I found myself amazed by how terrible, predictable and over the top they are....

Art is all about interpretation and sensibility, don´t think a piece of paper given by people with older pieces of paper makes you an artist; it doesn´t.

Polux

P.S: You wanna know who I trust ? Daniel Day-Lewis, and him saying Ledger was one of his favorite actors, that´s something I trust.

LOLOLOLOLOL! What the **** is a well meaning respectful guy like Daniel Day-Lewis supposed to say after he dies " I thought Heath Ledger was terrible! Bastard in a basket!"

He very well could - as usually does - not say anything...much less dedicate his award to Ledger....don´t be a prick.

Polux

You're new here right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"