Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux - Part 2

Is it cynical of me to think that Marvel mainly "wants" the audience to pay to see the film and doesn't care how the audience views Loki? That being said, I don't think they'll sweep away his crimes, based on the scenes we've seen so far. Asgard and Midgard hate Loki, and I think the film will show that. And I doubt his prison sentence will be revoked by Thor or Odin, even if he "behaves" and doesn't double cross Thor.

But I also think that for the plot setup to work, the audience needs to believe in, and root for, Thor and Loki to succeed as a team. Works for me; how about you?

Nicely said. I agree with you. It's kind of an interesting dynamic because you want the Thor/Loki team to win, but you also know that Loki will probably double cross Thor and cause lots of problems. Some fans are just interested in seeing Loki (which is fine), but I am dying to know how this will play out in regards to whether or not Loki will try to redeem himself or just sink further down the rabbit hole and how Thor will handle the almost inevitable back stab.

I'm finding this image particularly interesting because it seems to imply from Tom's expression that something very distressing has happened or will happen to Loki.

detail.jpg

If Owen Wilson played Loki (from the Popcorn Taxi Q&A session)

Perfectly . . . hilarious. Thank you for posting this here.
You're welcome, it was definitely a great way to start my day. I love his impersonations, it would be awesome if he did a series of videos along the same vein, "___[insert-celebrity-name-here]___ as Loki"

I'm finding this image particularly interesting because it seems to imply from Tom's expression that something very distressing has happened or will happen to Loki.

detail.jpg

that's Kurse

Well, yeahhhh!! But what is Kurse doing that's making Loki cry?

I don't think he's crying. :cwink: Looks like he's worried, maybe a little frightened/wary. That face just says "Uh-oh" and *nervous* to me.

Which, you know, makes sense. He looks like he's less than three feet away from Kurse. I'd be scared too. :funny:

Loki again betrays Thor. If Thor doesn't keep his word about killing Loki, Thor will be soft since then.
Just kill Loki, he's so predictable now.

So, for fans of the character there is some good news from Marvel, as they will launch LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD next year.
tumblr_muitv36dem1r5gw45o1_500.jpg

(cover by Frank Cho and I like him, but only when he draw really bootylicious ladies his male characters are strange looking)

I know, that writer (Al Ewing) had some great work on 2000AD but his work on Mighty Avengers is laking IMO. And I find artist`s ( Lee Garbett) work to be inconsistent. It`s also kind strange to read character that were written by Gillen for years now by some one else. I have a feeling that series will be short lived (8-12 issues before consolation) but it`s a nice thing to have another Asgardian book on the market.

::Full article here::

I don't think he's crying. :cwink: Looks like he's worried, maybe a little frightened/wary. That face just says "Uh-oh" and *nervous* to me.

Which, you know, makes sense. He looks like he's less than three feet away from Kurse. I'd be scared too. :funny:

Yeeah. I think it's a look of being intimidated. I mean, film aside, even from a God's POV, Kurse is scary. If Kurse has lines, AS Kurse, he could steal the show. He just looks incredible, and thats with the, two shots we've seen of him.

So, for fans of the character there is some good news from Marvel, as they will launch LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD next year.
tumblr_muitv36dem1r5gw45o1_500.jpg

(cover by Frank Cho and I like him, but only when he draw really bootylicious ladies his male characters are strange looking)

I know, that writer (Al Ewing) had some great work on 2000AD but his work on Mighty Avengers is laking IMO. And I find artist`s ( Lee Garbett) work to be inconsistent. It`s also kind strange to read character that were written by Gillen for years now by some one else. I have a feeling that series will be short lived (8-12 issues before consolation) but it`s a nice thing to have another Asgardian book on the market.

::Full article here::
As a fan of the character, I am not a fan of this. Kid Loki is so awesome, even with real Loki occupying his body.

As a fan of the character, I am not a fan of this. Kid Loki is so awesome, even with real Loki occupying his body.
Well Gillen have decided to destroy everything that left of Kid Loki by himself as it seems. In some interview on the JIM ending he told that he do not want anyone touch his creation so when the time comes he will shot the final bullet himself. Next YA issue I guess will be that "last shot".

I do not like new design personally it look like he got Aquaman tights under that coat. But maybe it`s just Cho style...need to see deferent renditions to make final judgment.

detail.jpg

I'm finding it interesting because it's hot.

Yeah I know, I'm not adding a lot of substance here...:cwink:

I love the idea of Loki as a kind of morally ambiguous godly secret agent with uncertain loyalties, I'll buy that book. Ewing's Mighty Avengers has been quite good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"