Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds good, but I want to see more of Thor's attacks other than lightning.

Why can't it have more than one of those? There are 9 realms after all, they should probably all get covered at some point in the MCU.

Exactly this.

Pretty sure Feige's earliest description of the sequel said that it would involve Thor and Jane journeying through the Nine Realms, so this is most likely an episodic "travelogue" movie, that will show them traveling to multiple exotic dimensions/planets and encountering *several* of Thor's classic enemies.

Yes, this movie might full well feature any combination of Malekith, Surtur, Hela, Amora & Skurge, Kurse, Ulik and Ymir.

Also, for anyone who's interested in becoming an extra in London, here's the particulars on extras and casting:

http://www.featurefilmcasting.com/2012/07/casting-calls-underway-for-marvel.html

Right now, the main call is for military (and ex-military) of any gender or ethnicity, age 18-50, who can march in formation. (Definitely sounds like at least one pitched battle here.)

Also, they kinda confirm my comment above about this being about Thor and Jane literally journeying to other worlds, including Muspellheim and Svartalfheim.

I notice they've also still got Kat Dennings listed in the cast.

That sounds good, but I want to see more of Thor's attacks other than lightning.

Same here :up:

I wanna see more wind related moves and energy attacks like the "God blast" or "Anti-Force blast".

Anyone got any info on where/when they're shooting so people in London can go spy?

Same here :up:

I wanna see more wind related moves and energy attacks like the "God blast" or "Anti-Force blast".

Guys, it was a dream lol, not a suggestion, just a dream I had the other night hahha

If Hela is in the movie, do you think they'll keep the father-daughter connection with Loki?

I'd really like to see the Excutioner and Enchantress. I'm still holding out hope that they will at least make an appearance.

God blast is such a lame name for an attack

Really? It sounds pretty epic to me and it's a perfect description for the attacks since it draws on Thor's godly energy.

Yeah, I's like to see a lttle more of his physical abilities in the next film.

Yeah I wanna see more super jumps and more flashy feats of strength like "heavy lifting" and slamming someone into a crater.

I'd really like to see the Excutioner and Enchantress. I'm still holding out hope that they will at least make an appearance.

**** that, I'm STILL holding out hope that they will atleast be supporting villains with decent sized roles.

Still want to see Thor fight alongside his Asgardian Army. It'd be cool to see that level of chaos where we see Thor marching in with his Calvary and them charging at the enemy.

Really? It sounds pretty epic to me and it's a perfect description for the attacks since it draws on Thor's godly energy.

Why not call it "Godly Energy" or something like that then? God Blast sounds like something a little kid would come up with while playing with a Thor action figure. "Oh no Loki's getting away, good thing Thor can use his god blast to stop him!"

why not call it "godly energy" or something like that then? God blast sounds like something a little kid would come up with while playing with a thor action figure. "oh no loki's getting away, good thing thor can use his god blast to stop him!"

"blast of mass destruction"

"nuclear thor"

"...hyperbeam"

Still want to see Thor fight alongside his Asgardian Army. It'd be cool to see that level of chaos where we see Thor marching in with his Calvary and them charging at the enemy.

Nah, I just wanna see Thor do his thing by himself The God of Thunder doesn't need an army to be badass.

Why not call it "Godly Energy" or something like that then? God Blast sounds like something a little kid would come up with while playing with a Thor action figure. "Oh no Loki's getting away, good thing Thor can use his god blast to stop him!"

"Godly Energy" sounds like something from an anime show, well I guess to each their own the name is fine to me.

"nuclear thor"

"...hyperbeam"

That's funny because Thor's god blast actually looks just like a hyper beam.

Nah, I just wanna see Thor do his thing by himself The God of Thunder doesn't need an army to be badass.

lol; true, but it wouldn't hurt seeing him following his father's footsteps, ala the Frost Giant War on Earth.lol

Plus speaking of which, the Warriors Three and Sif need to have a scene where Thor's not there to save them and that they're allowed to kick ass on their own. Every scene that we saw them in the last film involving action sequences ended up with them needing to be ultimately saved by Thor.

"nuclear thor"

"...hyperbeam"

That's what superhero movies need more of: just like in MVC-style fighting games, have the heroes/villains calling out their attacks. "CHARGING STAR!!!" "MYSTIC STARE!!!"

lol; true, but it wouldn't hurt seeing him following his father's footsteps, ala the Frost Giant War on Earth.lol

Plus speaking of which, the Warriors Three and Sif need to have a scene where Thor's not there to save them and that they're allowed to kick ass on their own. Every scene that we saw them in the last film involving action sequences ended up with them needing to be ultimately saved by Thor.

Well as long as Thor's creating wind related attacks and throwing lightning bolts left and right he'll still be a "stand out".

Well as long as Thor's creating wind related attacks and throwing lightning bolts left and right he'll still be a "stand out".

Truth be told, I think the only time that we'll see Thor really be unleashed is when none of his soldiers, friends, comrades, and innocent civilians are around since his power could cause way too much collateral damage.

I also hope to see Thor's invulnerability put more to the test, I mean granted we saw it in the forest fight with Iron Man and his scuff with Hulk, along with some parts in the final battle..but I'm talking about him like walking through fire, having metallic weapons hitting his body like Loki did with the bullets, etc.

I love that the shooting title is "Thursday Mourning" :funny:

Last edited:
Are we feeling pretty confident that they're using elves and Mads is playing Malekith?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"