Tom Welling as Superman Manips

Status
Not open for further replies.
AgentPat said:
LOL! Even Welling's mug couldn't save it from that pink nightmare background. I honestly don't know what Horn was thinking - it's so distracting.

Serene, did anybody send you a copy yet? I can send ya the link if not.

Can i get a link to the pic too? thanks!

Someone do a manip with Tom on this for a comparison of Clark's

2aqq9e

JcDc said:

2aqq9e
Interestingly, it was mr.e's Welling manips that convinced me Welling should've been cast in a Superman movie:
clark_superman_comparison.jpg

I always thought in that old manip he looks like he's missing a leg :p

Hey Guys I made a Video But I dont know how to post it :( can any of u help me???

smsvmos said:
Another art work that I really like

Superman_tomWelling.jpg

I have been trying to figure who he looks like in this pic(Besides Supes) I just figured it out...a clean shaven BAM from Viva La Bam on MTV :D

Venom71 said:
I have been trying to figure who he looks like in this pic(Besides Supes) I just figured it out...a clean shaven BAM from Viva La Bam on MTV :D

:confused:

What the heck is Viva La Bam and who is Bam?

triplet said:
:confused:

What the heck is Viva La Bam and who is Bam?
Bam is a professional Skateboarder and he has a "reality" show on MTV. It is actually quite funny IMO :D

Oh man, you don't know Viva La Bam? :eek: AH! You've missed the genius of Don Vito :(

104_10.jpg

Venom71 said:
Bam is a professional Skateboarder and he has a "reality" show on MTV. It is actually quite funny IMO :D

It's been a very long time since I've lived and breathed MTV, so please forgive me this little bit of cultural illiteracy...

;)

triplet said:
It's been a very long time since I've lived and breathed MTV, so please forgive me this little bit of cultural illiteracy...

;)
You should check it out..Sunday Nights at 10:30 EST :up:

lokmon said:
Interestingly, it was mr.e's Welling manips that convinced me Welling should've been cast in a Superman movie:
clark_superman_comparison.jpg

Damn, he would have made an excellent "older" Clark.

JcDc said:

2aqq9e

Alternate version more in context with Reeve

2d27eq

JcDc said:
Alternate version more in context with Reeve

2d27eq

Hey JcDc grate Job on that Manip but try to keep it on Topic. Why dont u try to do the same one but with Wellings face on it :D and again grate job :up:

smsvmos said:
Hey JcDc grate Job on that Manip but try to keep it on Topic. Why dont u try to do the same one but with Wellings face on it :D and again grate job :up:

Honestly I can't do a decent Welling manip for anything. I was wanting someone else to attempt a Welling one for comparison which is why I posted the pic (it's on topic btw) if you read.

Well, this isn't a manip but take a look at an Easter Egg I did.

This was my first try too....

hpim1453crop0gr.jpg

triplet said:
Well, this isn't a manip but take a look at an Easter Egg I did.

This was my first try too....

hpim1453crop0gr.jpg

LOL! I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member