Site Changes--Part Two! Please Vote!

Go option 1!!!

Actually, I think that any post in Community shouldn't count. But that's just me.

:cwink:

When will these changes, if indeed they do take effect, come into place?

Avalanche said:
When will these changes, if indeed they do take effect, come into place?

Again, IF is teh biggest little word around. IF they do, they could take place in as short a time as two days, or as long as two months or more. It's hard to say. But like I keep stressing, this is merely a census, and even if a particular option wins by a landslide is no guarantee that it will be installed.

Post shouldn't count in the Gameyard. I mean, all of it will be spam any way. This will really cut down on the spam.

So long as the User Join Dates thing counts toward Avatars. I'm good with that :up:

Great Ideas, Drak

Signature--1 Week
Custom Title--2 Weeks and 100 posts
Small Avatar--1 Month and 300 posts
Medium Avatar--3 Month and 1000 posts
Large Avatar--6 Months and 2500 posts

Could we have if you have been here for over 2 years you don't need 2500 posts to have a Large Avatar? :)

DeFett said:
Could we have if you have been here for over 2 years you don't need 2500 posts to have a Large Avatar? :)
That sounds more than reasonable to me. :) I'm really liking the idea of time being more important the more I think about it.

I like the idea of being rewarded for not being here. Seriosuly, let's get some sun.

Haha that would actually be a healthy policy.

I'm here most days as I check in when I'm at work but never usually have time to post ...but still need that sun.

ditto on the join dates

i've been here for a while, i just don't have much to say, thus the low post count

A grand Idea, now post count in the spam threads!

if you can disable a post count on a whole board, can't you then disable a post count for a single poster?????

I've always wanted to go around with a 0 post count all the time, it'd be cool

:up:

Like when the prince disguises himself as a begger and mingles with the peasants

are you trying to imply that i can decke myself again? I told you already, it was a one time fluke...

:o:(

Drakon said:
I know. I like that thread, and I lurk inside there whenever I want new music.
you know, I do the exact same thing when I look for new music...

as far as the gameyard, don't let the posts count. spamming can be monitored if we all just grow up a little bit and be more responsible on the boards.

I ahve a quick question. I assume that all game threads whould be moved to the "gameyard" if it comes to pass, but will all your posts in game threads be negated?

November Rain said:
are you trying to imply that i can decke myself again? I told you already, it was a one time fluke...

:o:(
Heh, you need help.
..in the best way.

Even tho I'm rarely in the game rooms, I don't think you should be rewarded for those kinds of posts, Winning should be your reward.

Code:
Signature--1 Week
Custom Title--2 Weeks and 100 posts
Small Avatar--1 Month and 300 posts
Medium Avatar--3 Month and 1000 posts
Large Avatar--6 Months and 2500 posts

Sounds fair to me...

I think posts in gameyard should not count. Most will be spam. I consider that posting in forum means thati have something meaningful to say. Whenever i forget to post something or realise i have made a mistake i dont make a second post but i press 'EDIT' button (but that's just my personal policy...) I'm also an active member and part of creative team in a music forum and i am posting in the forum for two years and still haven't reached 700 posts...:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"