Site Changes--Part Two! Please Vote!

So if you take away the multiple votes by the same users, how close is the voting on this?

I'd say closely to about the same, really.

That's what I was thinking. If its that close then the best thing to do would be to not make this particular change, right?

You misread, sorry. It's about the same percentage that it is now.

So..about one or two smilies in the sigs...*poke*

Drakon said:
You misread, sorry. It's about the same percentage that it is now.
Oh, sorry. :p I get it. :D

twylight said:
So..about one or two smilies in the sigs...*poke*
Yeah, smilies would be fun. Smilies, but no banners. :)

squeekness said:
Yeah, smilies would be fun. Smilies, but no banners. :)

:up:

The banners sound like fun, but for those of out in the country with 25K internet connections it's bad. :(

Also I AM sick of superlong sigs..like Edd's..I know that it's 'technically' within the limits for lines..but it's all quotes and it's HUGE!

twylight said:
Also I AM sick of superlong sigs..like Edd's..I know that it's 'technically' within the limits for lines..but it's all quotes and it's HUGE!
Tattletale! :cmad::heart:

Yeah, I have a quote in his sig and I still find it kinda long.

What if the "banners" were in the new spoiler tags? Would it still slow down the site?

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
What if the "banners" were in the new spoiler tags? Would it still slow down the site?
No space for that in your spoiler tags ;)

The page still loads whats in the spoiler tag whether you click "show" or not.

7Hells said:
The page still loads whats in the spoiler tag whether you click "show" or not.
I guess I'm going to slow down the site then. :o

DOG LIPS said:
Tattletale! :cmad::heart:

You think that is tattletelling? You should check out the new forums on Marvel.com :o ;) :heart:

Taking the Sticky down. We'll let you know what's what when we decide what to do. Thanks to one and all for voting [except you filthy smelly cheaters who used more than one name :cmad:]

I'll leave this thread up and open until a decision is made.

Drakon said:
Taking the Sticky down. We'll let you know what's what when we decide what to do. Thanks to one and all for voting [except you filthy smelly cheaters who used more than one name :cmad:]

I'll leave this thread up and open until a decision is made.
Is the next time we hear something going to be some sort of decision or will you be returning for any further consultations with posters?

I'll still come back and talk, but the topic is closed from public voting. The staff [and specifically Mirko] are still discussing these ideas, but generally, the wheel is turning, as it were.

Hey, drakon, you never answered my question about the RPGs...would they be placed in the gameyard? I would hope they wouldn't, and on the previous page I stated why...

Sorry, I thought I did.

They wouldn't be placed in the gameyard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"