Transformers RPG Season I IC Thread

starscream1.jpg
(IC: Starscream)

Starscream flies over the islands, searching for any scraps he can find. Soon, he flies over an island, and finds what he seeks.

<&#8220;Excellent.&#8221;>

Starscream flies down to the island&#8217;s surface, and transforms back into his robot form. He looks around on the terrain, and sees countless debris of earth vehicles. He smiles, and leans down to look at them.

<&#8220;This is exactly what I need. Mh...I should scan these vehicles. Find out what they used to be.&#8221;> Starscream scans the vehicles. His computer graphs the bodies of the damaged vehicles, filling in the pieces that are gone or destroyed. <&#8220;Ah. This is a tank&#8230;this one of those propeller machines&#8230;a helicopter. And this seems to be a missile tank. Very interesting. This planet must have had wars. These are very adept vehicles for fleshlings. Well&#8230;let&#8217;s see. These vehicles appear to be too damaged to fix in a few hours. I will piece them all together into one body. I&#8217;ll make them all individual bodies eventually. They can live in one housing for now.&#8221;>

Starscream begins taking the vehicles and piecing them together. He solders different pieces together, connects wires, and bolts it together. Soon, Starscream becomes frustrated, and distracted.

<&#8220;Rrgh&#8230;I&#8217;m a scientist, not a medic. I can&#8217;t figure out some of these parts fit. How do I know how to connect the spark chamber to the optics and audio receptors? I&#8217;ll need someone to help me.&#8221;>

Starscream picks up the body and looks it over.

<&#8220;Computer, analyze.&#8221;>

Starscream&#8217;s scanners and sensors begin constructing data and piecing different parts together. His internal computer shows him which wires and tubes must be attached, and Starscream begins to work on the body again. Soon, Starscream puts the body on the ground, and scans it again.

<&#8220;Mh&#8230;ok. This is the best I can do. It&#8217;s a prototype, but they can deal with it. After all, they are my subjects. They wait on my terms. Ha! Ha! Ha!&#8221;>

Starscream picks up the body, and jumps into the air. He flies towards the island where he left his immigrants. Soon, he reaches the island, and slowly lands on the ground in front of the floating sparks.

[BLACKOUT]<&#8220;What took you so long?&#8221;> [/BLACKOUT]

<&#8220;Another few hours and we could&#8217;ve died!&#8221;>

<&#8220;Relax, relax. It&#8217;s not easy to build a body from nothing.&#8221;>

The sparks stay silent for a minute, and then Onslaught&#8217;s moves forward to Starscream&#8217;s face.

[BLACKOUT]<&#8220;What do you mean, &#8220;a body.&#8221;?&#8221;>[/BLACKOUT]Starscream looks at the spark for a minute, and then smiles.

<&#8221;Yes, &#8220;a body.&#8221; What of it?&#8221;>

[BLACKOUT]<&#8220;Well, there are five of us, Starscream. Perhaps you have trouble calculating simple asthmatic, but the five of us won&#8217;t fit in one body.&#8221;>[/BLACKOUT]

<&#8220;I housed all five of you in my spark chamber.&#8221;>

[BLACKOUT]<&#8220;You nearly malfunctioned!&#8221;>[/BLACKOUT]

<&#8220;Well, no need to worry. This body is not operational, but it can hold you in stasis. I made five separate spark chambers in it.&#8221;> Onslaught stays silent, as he thinks to himself.

[BLACKOUT]<&#8220;Five spark chambers in one body? How does it live? Or function?&#8221;>[/BLACKOUT]

<&#8220;It doesn&#8217;t. I told you it is a housing chamber. You can all communicate with each other, and you will be aware of what is going on outside, but you won&#8217;t be able to function. Complete stasis. I&#8217;ll work on your bodies in the mean time.&#8221;>

[BLACKOUT]<&#8220;I&#8217;m starting to regret coming with you, Starscream.&#8221;>[/BLACKOUT]

<&#8220;Relax. As long as you all are on my side, you will be safe from Megatron. And I will soon rule the Decepticons, with you as my Generals.&#8221;>

[BLACKOUT]<&#8220;Very well, Starscream. Men, let&#8217;s go.&#8221;> [/BLACKOUT]Starscream drops the body on the ground, and the sparks fly toward it. They hover over the body, waiting. Soon, the five spark chambers open, and the sparks enter the body. Starscream watches as the chambers close, and he walks toward the body.

<&#8220;Now, to find a hiding place.&#8221;> Starscream looks around, and sees a nearby cave. <&#8220;Ah. There. This can be my secret lair, safe from Megatron.&#8221;> Starscream walks into the cave, and drops the body inside. Starscream looks about the cave, and analyses the interior. <&#8221;If I can find the correct equipment, I could make this place a fully functioning lab. Just like back on Cybertron. Yes&#8230;The begining of my own kingdom.&#8221;> Starscream smiles, and walks out of the cave. He transforms into the jet, and flies off into the skies.

*All dialogue in < > is translated from Cybertronian*

HotRodBanner.jpg

Not a word is said as we part ways and start exploring the abandaned energy mine. At one time this mine alone would've supplied power to Alpha Praxas and a dozen other city surrounding it. Arcee has taken the lead as I hang back and watch our back.

"Arcee are you sure you don't wanna talk about this?"

"No."

"Come on talk to me! We've been friends sence we came online. You know you can tell me anything."

She doesnt respond so I drop the subject.

<Arcee, Hot Rod, report.>

<Nothing yet sir.>

Silence once again filles the mine as we travel deeper. I don't know how much time passes before Arcee breakes the silence.

"I don't wanna leave Cybertron...."

"You.....you don't?"

She stops and looks back at me.

"Ofcourse I don't, this is why I joined in this war! This is our home!"

Im taken aback by Arcee's outburst, shes' usually so in control.

"Arcee.......this planet is dead....theres nothing left for us......why do you think the Ark was built."

"Just to take our war to some other poor planet! Id rather go offline here than bring this stupid war somewhere else."

"But we're not, the Decepticons are......."

"Use your processor for once in your life Rodimus! If the Autobots built the Ark do you really think the Decepticons didnt build somthing to follow us!"

Before I can reply Blur's voice comes out of the comm link.

<We found it!>

<What is the object?>

<Sir it appears to be the...>

A loud explosion shakes the the floor beneath us.

<Primus! Fall back!>

<Sir whats going on?>

Another explosion cause the mine to tremble even worse.

<Decepticons! FALL BACK NOW!>

Arcee and I exchange scared looks and take off back the way we came.
HotRodBanner.jpg

Jetfire, Springer, and Blur were already fighting off a group of six Decepticons as we emerge from the mine. Arcee and I open fire as Springer lobs several energy detonaters causing the Decepticons to fall back.

"Springer contact the ship and get it down here now!"

"Yes sir!"

"Blur, Arcee, Hot Rod form up on me and hold this line until the ship arrives."

We do as Jetfire commands and hold off the Decepticons as the ship lands behind us.

"Get in the ship! I'll hold them off until you get in the air!"

Springer, Blur, Arcee slowly back up the ramp continuing to fire upon the Decepticons. I however remain rooted beside Jetfire.

"Hot Rod get in the ship now!"

Blitzwing, taking advantage of Jetfire's distraction, opens fire on Jetfire hitting him square in the chest.

"Argh!"

"Jetfire!"

I reroute all the power I can to my wristblasters and open fire on Blitzwing.

"Slag it Hot Rod! Get to the ship now! Thats an order!"

"Sir what about you?"

"I don't matter anymore! Go now!"

The ground beneath us starts to shake as the ships weapons starts firing on the Decepticons and Springer's voice echoes from speakers hidden somewhere on the ship.

<Hot Rod get Jetfire on the ship!>

I grab Jetfire's arms and drag him up the ramp as the ship slowly starts to take off.

.png

IC: Megatron

The leader of the Decepticons scowled, his face twisting into a hideous wreck of steel as he did so. "Faster, damn your sparks! Six months' worth of energon, or liftoff is pointless," he announed, punctuating his point by backhanding a particularly slothly Decepticon. He stared up, and up, and up at the enormous shape of the Nemesis. It was a vicious-looking ship, its prow curved cruelly as he had suggested to the Council, when he still needed their approval.

Where are Soundwave and Bonecrusher? he wondered to himself.

"My lord!"

Bonecrusher emerges from the shadows, his head bowed in the prescence of Megatron.

"I did just as you said, it was beautiful. All the fire, the chaos, the destruction. I only wish you would have been there to see it."

Megatron just stares coldly at the bot.

"I am ready to follow you, my lord. Glory to Megatron!"

RocheSoundwave1.jpg

Soundwave pulls up to the Nemisis launch pad. He transforms from his Cybertronian truck to his robot mode. His chest opens and his team jumps out and lands on the ground. They walk to the door, and the Decepticon guards let them pass. As they walk through the corridors and long hallways, the members of his group get wrestles.

“Do we have to report to Megatron? Can’t you just say we’re here, boss?”

“No. Lord Megatron wants to see every Decepticon himself. You must follow orders."

“Yeah, yeah. Fine.”

They soon reach the main deck of the ship. As the enter, Megatron watches them. Soundwave stands at attention before his leader, and his team follow and do the same.

“Lord Megatron, we have arrived. The Autobot outpost is destroyed as are all the Autobots that worked there. Before we left, I had Ratbat download all the files from the computer. What is your next command, my liege?"

"Initiate launch protocols," Sentinel Prime commanded. "I want wheels up as soon as Energon levels reach capacity."

Optimus nodded as he intitated the launch protocols.

In vehicle mode, Bumblebee raced the streets of cybertron on his way back to the Ark.

His external sensors could detect the Ark's thrusters as they began to fill with to capcity with Energon.

If those thrusters ignite, the whole ship is gonna go!

He continued racing toward the Ark, desperate to make it there to prevent the explosion and the death of all his friends. Bumblebees screached through the Autobot base, between columns, driving through rooms, crashing through walls, until ultimately making it to the Ark's launching silo.

The entrance portal was nearly closed. As fast as he could Bumblebee rocketed through the air, transforming back into robot mid leap, barely sliding into the Ark before it had sealed itself off completely.

"Bumblebee," Sentinel Prime said as he acknoweldged his young soldier's appearance.

Bumblebee screeched, but his damaged vocal receptors were unable to form any words. He pointed at the ships energon levels as they climbed upward.

96% capacity.

97%

98%

Senitnel Prime got the idea. "Shut it down. Emergency stop!"

"The emergency stop systems arent engaging, Prime!" One autobot said.

Then Bumblebee took off down the corridor toward the Ark's thrusters.

"Optimus, you have the bridge," Sentinel Prime commanded as he raced after the young yellow autobot.

Sentinely Prime and I raced to the engine core where the thrusters were charging. The bomb was siphoning ebergon from the ship to charge itself. Once the thrusters reached full power, the bomb would too.

Bloody Decepticons! Using our own energon against us!

"Bumblebee, you are still the only one who knows the where the bomb is, you have to get it off the ship!"

I couldn't respond.

We arrived at the thrusters and immediately went straight to the bomb's location just as the thrusters clicked to full power. There was a rumble throughout the ship as it took off. Now the ship was airborne, how much time did we have?

"Quickly Bumblebee, we probably have only minutes!"

SECONDS!

I found the bomb! Its countdown sequence had begun.

59 seconds.

Sentinel Prime noticed as well.

"We'll never clear cybertron before it goes." Prime tapped the communicator device.

"Optimus, I need you to break protocol and engage the ships engines now. You have thirty seconds to get us free of Cybertron's gravity field and space borne."

Sentinel looked at me, and put his hand on my shoulder.

"You did good young one. You have proven yourself a valuable autobot."

What did that mean? I tried to ask, but it just came out as whirls and hisses.

Sentinel Prime tapped his communicator once last time.

"My fellow Autobots, it has been on honor serving with you during this war. Sometimes a new general must take command. Optimus has proven himself worthy of command and has been selected by the Autobot Matrix of Leadership as the next to lead. My time with you rewarding has been brief, but one day, by Primus I shall see you again and it shall be on the otherside of victory. ALL HAIL OPTIMUS PRIME!"

OPTIMUS PRIME?!?!?!?!

No! I wanted to scream, the matrix only passes upon death! That means that Sentinel......

"It is not your time Bumblebee, the matrix has revealed that much to me. It is mine."

Sentinel Prime ripped the bomb from the engines. He was moving so fast, I felt as if I couldn't move at all. He was doing two things at once. His chest cavity began to open, revealing the Autoboit Matrix of Leadership just as the air hanger to the Ark began to open.

5 seconds.

I watched in horror as Sentinel Prime stood looking out in the vastness of space. Optimus had gotten us clear of Cybertron.

and though I watched it with my own eyes, I couldn't believe it.

Sentinel Prime....jumped.

Sentinel Prime

The vacuum of Space was the last thing my metal hide ever felt against it.

The Energies from the Autobot Matrix of Leadership had opened as I tried to heave it back toward the ship. There just hadn't been enough time.

Colonel Archibald Witwicky gazed wondrously over the vast stretch of dessert in front of him. The year was 1866, and Col. Witwicky was just one year removed from service in the United States Civil War, where he fought bravely along such greats as General Grant and General Sherman. Witwicky’s vast knowledge of the outdoors and survival techniques, as well as a keen mind, had gained him favor with the powers that be, and he was often given the special missions that no one else wanted or could handle. He had fought bravely for his country, and land he loved and cherished. Now, as a reward, he was given full funding to explore and map one of the nation's newest states, Nevada. Living off the land for upwards of two years, leading his men over uncharted terrains, he loved it all.

“Mr. Hitchens,” Col. Witwicky called to his right hand man and confidant.

“Yes sir?”

“This small mountain range will mark the end border of our current sector grid. Inform the men that we will now begin mapping our fifty-first sector.”

“Yes sir.”

The colonel started down a slight grade as his first officer headed off in the other direction. This area was rich in salt, which would drive in a lot of workers to mine it, and hopefully help the state prosper. The new sector itself seemed to be a vast salt flat, perhaps and ancient dried up lake. Witwicky made his way to the bottom of the grade and headed across the relatively flat expanse, save for a rather large protrusion in the ground off to the west. He made his way over to what at first he though was just a random rock formation, but as he got closer could see was much more. There was something very large stuck in the ground, rock beginning to accumulate around it. From the amount of rock that had gathered up the side of this object, it had been here for quite some time.

The object was made of some strange kind of metal, a very bright, unnatural shimmer reflecting the scorching sunlight. A large, mirrored, silver handle-like shape was at the very top, pointing to the skies. It was attached to a large orange metallic sphere, etched with strange markings with what appeared to be a seam running down the middle. The rest of the large object, several stories high, and that was just the part sticking out of the ground, was buried right after the seam. The colonel walked around the object, expecting to see more of the same. To his surprise, the contour of the seam turned suddenly into a perfect circle, only half visible, that displayed a strange blue metallic…he wasn’t sure what. A rock, perhaps?

BuriedMatrixcopy.jpg

His curiosity getting the best of him, Col. Witwicky climbed up the rock face shrouding the wondrous behemoth. He studied it up close briefly, reaching out and gently touched the blue, spherical, rugged object inside. Upon contact, and without warning, the blue sphere erupted in a flash of bright white light, a single beam shooting out into the heavens. Any other man would have been scared stiff and sent running. Not Col. Witwicky. He face burst into an absolute smile as he hurried down the rock face, calling for his troops.

“Men! MEN! We’ve made a discovery!”

BUMBLEBEE.jpg

THE MATRIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched in horror as the bomb exploded. Sentinel Prime was no more.

But there wasn't enough time to mourn. The matrix was floating in space and some kind of purple energy wave coming right toward it. It had to be protected!

I didn't know what to do, but Sentinel Prime sacrificed himself to save us all and to protect the Matrix.

Now it was my turn.

I took a few steps back, and began to run foward.

I watched as the purple energy enveloped the matrix of leadership.

I had failed.

and then the wave engulfed me as well.

I was being thrust forward like a coment, unable to see where I was going or direct my path. Then I made contact with the ground...at lesat what I thought was ground, but it was nothing compared to what the ground was like on Cybertron. This was soft. I slid for what seemed like miles, leaving a crater trail in my wake.

It took a second for my optics to focus but as they did, I realized the world that I was on was far different from any other.

I tuned my communicator to every frequency I had hoping to hear a communicae from Sentinel..err, Optimus Prime.

There was nothing, but....

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage. Someone will say what is lost can never be saved. Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a...

CAGE!

Tell me I'm the only one.

Tell me there's no other one.

RocheSoundwave1.jpg

Soundwave pulls up to the Nemisis launch pad. He transforms from his Cybertronian truck to his robot mode. His chest opens and his team jumps out and lands on the ground. They walk to the door, and the Decepticon guards let them pass. As they walk through the corridors and long hallways, the members of his group get wrestles.

“Do we have to report to Megatron? Can’t you just say we’re here, boss?”

“No. Lord Megatron wants to see every Decepticon himself. You must follow orders."

“Yeah, yeah. Fine.”

They soon reach the main deck of the ship. As the enter, Megatron watches them. Soundwave stands at attention before his leader, and his team follow and do the same.

“Lord Megatron, we have arrived. The Autobot outpost is destroyed as are all the Autobots that worked there. Before we left, I had Ratbat download all the files from the computer. What is your next command, my liege?"

Megatron nodded at Soundwave and Bonecrusher as they arrived. "Decepticons, form a line!"

The Decepticons, warriors forged and coded, assumed a military line. Megatron boosted his voice projector. "We can't leave Cybertron defenseless, and for this reason I have constructed a team that will board the Nemesis with me and travel to co-ordinates provided by Lieutenant Starscream. I will announce the names of these Transformers now, and they will begin boarding the ship immediately. If your name is not announced, then your command has passed from me to the new Cybertron Commander, Shockwave."

His optics swept the experienced and battle-hardened Decepticons that stood before him. "Thundercracker. Soundwave. Ratbat. Frenzy. Rumble. Buzzsaw. Laserbeak. Ravage. Barricade. Bonecrusher. Skywarp. Blackout. Scorponok."

One by one (or several, in the case of Soundwave), the Decepticon team boarded the ship. Megatron knew that, even now, Skywarp and Thundercracker were manning the navigation consoles and preparing for takeoff. He walked towards the boarding ramp, just behind Scorponok, then suddenly turned and saluted his fellow Decepticons, his right hand clanging against his chest. "It has been an honor to lead and serve with all of you." Then, finally, he boarded the ship that had taken decades to construct.

When he arrived on the bridge, he surveyed the enormous command chamber. Bonecrusher had already taken his position at the weapons stations, eagerly glancing over the charges on the Plasmic Mega Cannons. Skywarp, sitting next to Thundercracker at the navigation console, looked over his shoulder at Megatron. "Ready to launch on your command, Lord Megatron. Co-ordinates are input."
Megatron turned to look at Scorponok, manning the incredibly complex sensor station. "Is the launch bay clear?"
"Aye, sir."
"Good. Decepticons, take your seats. Thundercracker, liftoff in ten seconds."

The assembled group took seats and strapped in, Megatron sitting in the center of the room on an enormos raised command dais. Around him floated dozens of command displays, one prominently counting down to launch. When it reached 0, the entire ship shuddered and shook with the force of the launch. Skywarp recounted their gaining altitude as they burst free of Cybertron's gravity when suddenly Scorponok barked, "Megatron! An explosion... Sir, it's the Autobots!"
"What?! Bring up the viewscreen, now!"

Holographic projectors displayed the space in front of and around the Nemesis. Suddenly, the image blurred and zoomed in, showing an enormous ship trailing smoke and fire. "The Ark..." Megatron whispered.

Swiftly, he stood, his voice hoarse with anger and frustration. "Bonecrusher, Scorponok, target that ship and FIRE!"

Spike6.jpg

“Dude, I never thought anything would ever make me wish the I had to go to school.”

Sam Witwicky kicked aside several cardboard boxes, looking for any path through the mess of an attic before him.

“Spring cleaning, Sam. It’s a homeowner’s holiday. You’ll understand someday.”

“Doubt it. I’m gonna be so rich, I’ll have housekeepers who are rich enough to hire housekeepers to do the work for them.”

“Yeah? And where is all this money coming from, Mr. Trump.”

“Invest in a few stocks, start an Internet file hosting site and sell it to Google, maybe start a band.”

“Seems pretty bland to me. Where’s the fun in instant gratification, son. How rewarding is a destiny that doesn’t require you to get your hands dirty. No sacrifice…”

“No victory, whatever. C’mon, Dad, times have changed. Everything’s about technology now. People live longer because they don’t have to get their hands dirty.”

“Ahhh, kids…”

Sam dusted off an old wooden chest in the corner of the attic, uncovering a brass nameplate on the top that read ‘Capt. A. Witwicky’.

“Hey Dad, was this great great gramps?”

“Huh…yeah. Anything and everything he ever collected or received while he was in the army. Uniforms, weapons, pictures, even some of the original maps from his time out in Nevada. Family added some new clippings from after he retired and passed away. You know, a lot of that stuffs never been looked at.”

“Why?”

“Eh, a few reasons. On his death bed, so the story goes, great great gramps warned against looking at his last set of journals and maps from the Nevada expeditions. Claimed that the information was classified, that he was sworn to secrecy by never to talk about the things he had written there.”

“And people believed that whole government conspiracy stuff?”

“Well, they were different times, Sam. Country was on the brink of the first World War, people weren’t sure what to make of all the political mumbo-jumbo. Plus, ya know, it was a sign of respect to honor his final wishes.”

Sam opened the chest up, a cloud of dust billowing out. Laid out before him inside was a Union Civil War army uniform, rifle, pistol, medals, canteen, old Confederate and Union currency, an old compass that, not surprisingly, didn’t work, and several sealed envolopes among smaller memorablilia.

“Wow oh wow. This is actually pretty cool, Dad. I mean, I bet a lot of this stuff is priceless.”

“You like?”

“Yeah.”

“That chest has been passed down to the oldest Witwicky man since your great grandfather. It’s gonna go to you someday anyway…so how about today?”

“Ah…Dad, are you serious?!”

“I’m serious.”

“You, Dad, have just helped lay the first stone of my future empire.”

“What, you gonna be a historian now? Maybe have museums pay to rent the chest?”

“No, better. eBay.”

-

OptimusPrime2.jpg

It was true. Everything Prime said was true.

Optimus watched in disbelief as his mentor and friend’s life force was extinguished, as the Matrix was cast from his body as it was ripped apart by the explosion.

In the instant of Sentinel Prime’s death, Optimus felt a shiver through his body. His form glowed, the world around him disappeared in a haze of blue light. He felt himself being reformed, restructured. A single voice emerged from the void.

“Rise, Optimus Prime.”

“Sentinel? What is going on? I thought I saw you destroyed.”

“You did, my student. It is as I have told you. My life force has bonded with the Matrix, and it has been passed onto you. You are leader of the Autobots now. Its power, it’s knowledge, will be at your disposal, but you must claim it first to experience all it has to offer. It will be calling you already, leading you to fresh supplies of Energon. Follow it, claim it, and harvest the Energon so Cybertron may live again. May Primus be with you, Optimus Prime. I know you will not let our race down.”

TWW_Prime_Color_Ref_01.jpg

The haze dissipated in a sudden burst of power. As it cleared, Optimus Prime was back on the bridge of the Ark, now in space and soaring through the stars. Almost instantly, he felt the tingle, the call of the Matrix.

“Autobots, this is Optimus Prime. All available Bots report to the bridge immediately for new orders and plan of attack.”

PROWL

My stasis pod opened abruptly. My sleep seems to have been disturbed, but why?

&#8220;Autobots, this is Optimus Prime. Everyone report to the bridge immediately for new orders.&#8221;

Optimus...Prime? What happened to Sentinel? Has my inability to deliver my information cost our former leader his life? I need answers, and I need them now. And hopfully, this new Prime will give it to me.

Looks like Im heading to the bridge.

BUMBLEBEE.jpg

Confused and lost, the bot scrambled on the ground.

Failed them all, Sentinel Prime is dead.

While Bumbleebee managed to stand up, one name raced through his mind.

Colonel Archibald Witwicky....

He had no idea who or what Colonel Archibald Whitwicky was. It was almost as if Sentinel Prime had placed the name in his head.

As the autobot looked out into the desert night, he could see waves flying through the air. Radio waves something called "Internet" waves. Being a machine first and foremost, Bumblebee tapped into those waves and stumbled as a flood of information was fed into his memory.

Colonel Archibald Witwicky

Born: 1843, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Died: 1917, Burbanl. California

Enlistment Information: Classified, password required

Service Information: Classified, password required

Next of Kin: Ron Witwicky, Great Grandson
Adress: 825 Oak Drive, San Dimas California.

Bumblebee had no idea what any of this meant, but Sentinel Prime felt it was important enough to give him this mission as one of his last acts.

Bumblebee reached and hit his scanner, it would send a beam out with a radius of two miles to find the nearest form of vehicle to transform into.

The scanner had found the nearest one and slowly, his body started to change shape until his new form remained.

trns3008.jpg

The engine reeved as he tore off into the night.

Somehow, he had made it to Earth. Now, while he waited for his fellow Autobots to make it Earth. He would carry out whatever mission Sentinel Prime had chosen him for.

Ratchet.jpg

I reach the engine room just as I see Sentinel Prime, the leader of the Autobots, leap out of the Ark, bomb in hand. Suddenly, I watch another bot, whom I don't even know his name, leap out to try to save...something, I can't see it, only to have him ripped apart from something else.

Sentinel Prime has just sacrificed his spark to save us all. I had never even met the man, but I feel honored, saddened, and I wish by Primus that I had knew him before now. I even want to know who the other bot was, who apparently tried to follow him.

Then I remember that I'm an unknown bot, unable to account for myself, in a ship filled with people who will be angry that their leader has died. Now I'm worrying.

&#8220;Autobots, this is Optimus Prime. Everyone report to the bridge immediately for new orders.&#8221;

I look over to Ironhide, head lowered. He probably knew those bots, fought beside them.

"Ironhide? I think we should get to the bridge."

.png

Fire. Death. Misery. Pain.

Death of Cybertron glorious, beautiful sympthony of screeching howls from all Cybertronians, Autobot and Decepticon alike, alive, tortured, crackling flames of Fire burning bright, so bright that it shines throught the whole galaxy.

The flames and my cries scream to the universe.

I am BONECRUSHER. I feel the pain of You upon me. Now, you shall feel MINE.

"Bonecrusher, Scorponok, target that ship and FIRE!"

I am shaken from dream. My dream. Dream that will be reality soon soon enough.

"YES, YES! GLORY BE MEGATRON!"

I target Autobot Ark, and start firing upon it.

Yes, glory to Megatron, you the most powerful of Cybertonians...will make seeing you aflame by my hand sweeter...

Megatron nodded at Soundwave and Bonecrusher as they arrived. "Decepticons, form a line!"

The Decepticons, warriors forged and coded, assumed a military line. Megatron boosted his voice projector. "We can't leave Cybertron defenseless, and for this reason I have constructed a team that will board the Nemesis with me and travel to co-ordinates provided by Lieutenant Starscream. I will announce the names of these Transformers now, and they will begin boarding the ship immediately. If your name is not announced, then your command has passed from me to the new Cybertron Commander, Shockwave."

His optics swept the experienced and battle-hardened Decepticons that stood before him. "Thundercracker. Soundwave. Ratbat. Frenzy. Rumble. Buzzsaw. Laserbeak. Ravage. Barricade. Bonecrusher. Skywarp. Blackout. Scorponok."

One by one (or several, in the case of Soundwave), the Decepticon team boarded the ship. Megatron knew that, even now, Skywarp and Thundercracker were manning the navigation consoles and preparing for takeoff. He walked towards the boarding ramp, just behind Scorponok, then suddenly turned and saluted his fellow Decepticons, his right hand clanging against his chest. "It has been an honor to lead and serve with all of you." Then, finally, he boarded the ship that had taken decades to construct.

When he arrived on the bridge, he surveyed the enormous command chamber. Bonecrusher had already taken his position at the weapons stations, eagerly glancing over the charges on the Plasmic Mega Cannons. Skywarp, sitting next to Thundercracker at the navigation console, looked over his shoulder at Megatron. "Ready to launch on your command, Lord Megatron. Co-ordinates are input."
Megatron turned to look at Scorponok, manning the incredibly complex sensor station. "Is the launch bay clear?"
"Aye, sir."
"Good. Decepticons, take your seats. Thundercracker, liftoff in ten seconds."

The assembled group took seats and strapped in, Megatron sitting in the center of the room on an enormos raised command dais. Around him floated dozens of command displays, one prominently counting down to launch. When it reached 0, the entire ship shuddered and shook with the force of the launch. Skywarp recounted their gaining altitude as they burst free of Cybertron's gravity when suddenly Scorponok barked, "Megatron! An explosion... Sir, it's the Autobots!"
"What?! Bring up the viewscreen, now!"

Holographic projectors displayed the space in front of and around the Nemesis. Suddenly, the image blurred and zoomed in, showing an enormous ship trailing smoke and fire. "The Ark..." Megatron whispered.

Swiftly, he stood, his voice hoarse with anger and frustration. "Bonecrusher, Scorponok, target that ship and FIRE!"

Barricade turned to the disturbance and recognized the Autobot vessel as the Ark.

"Wretched Autobots..."

He approached his lord, Megatron, and gave a swift salute.

"Your orders, Sir?"

HotRodBanner.jpg

Jetfire, Springer, and Blur were already fighting off a group of six Decepticons as we emerge from the mine. Arcee and I open fire as Springer lobs several energy detonaters causing the Decepticons to fall back.

"Springer contact the ship and get it down here now!"

"Yes sir!"

"Blur, Arcee, Hot Rod form up on me and hold this line until the ship arrives."

We do as Jetfire commands and hold off the Decepticons as the ship lands behind us.

"Get in the ship! I'll hold them off until you get in the air!"

Springer, Blur, Arcee slowly back up the ramp continuing to fire upon the Decepticons. I however remain rooted beside Jetfire.

"Hot Rod get in the ship now!"

Blitzwing, taking advantage of Jetfire's distraction, opens fire on Jetfire hitting him square in the chest.

"Argh!"

"Jetfire!"

I reroute all the power I can to my wristblasters and open fire on Blitzwing.

"Slag it Hot Rod! Get to the ship now! Thats an order!"

"Sir what about you?"

"I don't matter anymore! Go now!"

The ground beneath us starts to shake as the ships weapons starts firing on the Decepticons and Springer's voice echoes from speakers hidden somewhere on the ship.

<Hot Rod get Jetfire on the ship!>

I grab Jetfire's arms and drag him up the ramp as the ship slowly starts to take off.
HotRodBanner.jpg

I quickly lay Jetfire into the command seat.

"Hot Rod get to the weapon controls! These Decepticons isnt letting us get away. Blur I want you on secondary backing him up!"

"I'll radio for back up."

"No!"

"Why?!"

"Sentinal Prime has more to worry about than backing us up. Besides once we get out of Cybertronian space they can't follow."

I lower my voice and look over to Blur.

"Unless they have a ship already waiting for us."

Several plasma blasts slam into the rear of the ship causing it to shake wildly.

"Why aren't those weapons firing!"

"We're working on it."

"Do it faster! We're taking on a lot of damage!"

"Well if you flew this heap with some kind of skill we wouldn't get hit as much!"

The weapons finally come back online and target the pursuing Decepticons.

"Eat this!"

Several high power plasma bursts erupt from the cannons destroying two Desepticons in the tracks while Blur takes out another with his shot.

"We're leaving Cybertronian airspace!"

I watch through my view screen as the remaining Decepticons fall back.

"Whew, that was close. Helluva first battle eh Rodimus."

"Oh no Jetfire!"

I spin around in time to see Jetfire fall out of the chair, sparks and bluish black liquid oozing out of the hole in his chest.

"Primus! Hot Rod help Arcee get Jetfire to the repair bay! I'll get us a safe distance away from Cybertron and meet up with you."

I quickly get to my feet and pull one of Jetfire's arm around my shoulder as Arcee takes the other. Blur races ahead of us to activate the repair equipment.

Barricade turned to the disturbance and recognized the Autobot vessel as the Ark.

"Wretched Autobots..."

He approached his lord, Megatron, and gave a swift salute.

"Your orders, Sir?"

Megatron glared down at Barricade. His video receptros swept up to the viewscreen, watchignt he white-hot plasma of the Nemesis' enormous main cannons streak across the void of space toward the ponderous Autobot craft. If only the bomb had been successfull... he wished.

"Barricade, take Soundwave and prepare to board the Ark. We will annihilate each and every Autobot and cast their sparkless shells to the tomb of space. Sentinel Prime is aboard that ship, I can feel it. He won't get away from me. Not this time."

jazzdi2.jpg

Above the bridge of the Nemesis, watching the Decepticon officers plot their engagement of the Ark, Jazz was peering down through a small patch of grating in the ceiling. He had successfully followed Megatron to the launch site and snuck onboard without being detected. Before now, the Autobot hadn't known what course of action to take next; the thought had even crossed his processors to simply break out of the ceiling and start blasting, taking out as many enemies as possible before being cut down. Now however, that last ditch plan of action wasn't necessary. If the Deceptibutts were going to attempt to board the Ark, Jazz could try to sneak over with them and regroup with his fellow Autobots. He had to warn someone about the failsafe virus!

Ratchet.jpg

I reach the engine room just as I see Sentinel Prime, the leader of the Autobots, leap out of the Ark, bomb in hand. Suddenly, I watch another bot, whom I don't even know his name, leap out to try to save...something, I can't see it, only to have him ripped apart from something else.

Sentinel Prime has just sacrificed his spark to save us all. I had never even met the man, but I feel honored, saddened, and I wish by Primus that I had knew him before now. I even want to know who the other bot was, who apparently tried to follow him.

Then I remember that I'm an unknown bot, unable to account for myself, in a ship filled with people who will be angry that their leader has died. Now I'm worrying.

I look over to Ironhide, head lowered. He probably knew those bots, fought beside them.

"Ironhide? I think we should get to the bridge."
Ironhide2.jpg

Ironhide stood in shock. His leader and long time friend, gone in an instant. He hears Ratchet's words, and begins to think about this newcomer. Well, lets look at the facts. A new guy comes aboard the ship. Next thing we know, a bomb goes off and our leader is dead. This all seems too coincidental, he thinks.

He turns to Ratchet, and looks at him with a look of distrust.

"Come on, kid. You heard Optimus."

They continue off down the hallways, Ironhide keeping close watch on Ratchet as they go. Soon they reach the bridge, and Ironhide hesitates before entering.

"Ok, kid. Keep your vocal processors shut unless you're spoken too. This bomb business is going to make everyone a little uneasy. And anything you say will come into play as to who your allegiance is really too."

Ratchet nods, and they enter through the sliding doors. Ironhide walks in to see his new leader Optimus Prime standing talking to another Autobot. Ironhide sighs, and steps forward toward Optimus.

"I'm here, sir. What are your orders?"

OptimusPrime2.jpg

Optimus Pulled the Arc up in a sharp rise, avoiding a blast from the Nemesis. He had to get the ship out into a more vast expanse, give them some more room to manuever...

His thoughts were interupted by a sudden tremor within his form, a sense of power running through him. It was...

The Matrix?! It was calling to him already, just as Sentinel had said it would. It was telling him where to go.

Ironhide2.jpg

Ironhide stood in shock. His leader and long time friend, gone in an instant. He hears Ratchet's words, and begins to think about this newcomer. Well, lets look at the facts. A new guy comes aboard the ship. Next thing we know, a bomb goes off and our leader is dead. This all seems too coincidental, he thinks.

They continue off down the hallways, Ironhide keeping close watch on Ratchet as they go. Soon they reach the bridge, and Ironhide hesitates before entering.

"Ok, kid. Keep your vocal processors shut unless you're spoken too. This bomb business is going to make everyone a little uneasy. And anything you say will come into play as to who your allegiance is really too."

Ratchet nods, and they enter through the sliding doors. Ironhide walks in to see his new leader Optimus Prime standing talking to another Autobot. Ironhide sighs, and steps forward toward Optimus.

"Ironhide, old friend, put everything we have into the main engine. I was primary thrusters to max, weapons set on full capacity, and a new trajectory set for the Milky Way Galaxy."

OptimusPrime2.jpg

Optimus Pulled the Arc up in a sharp rise, avoiding a blast from the Nemesis. He had to get the ship out into a more vast expanse, give them some more room to manuever...

His thoughts were interupted by a sudden tremor within his form, a sense of power running through him. It was...

The Matrix?! It was calling to him already, just as Sentinel had said it would. It was telling him where to go.

"Ironhide, old friend, put everything we have into the main engine. I was primary thrusters to max, weapons set on full capacity, and a new trajectory set for the Milky Way Galaxy."
Ironhide2.jpg
(IC: Ironhide)

"Interesting location, sir. I will get to my post. Now, there is the matter of this new recruit." Ironhide pauses. Is this kid really a decepticon spy? In times like this he could killed just for the assumption of being one. What should I do? Ironhide thinks to himself for only a few nanoclicks, and then makes his decision. "Sir, this is Ratchet. He's a medic I recruited. We are low on them, and I thought he could join the crew." Ironhide looks back at Ratchet, and then back to Prime. "He fixed me up pretty good, so I trust him." Ironhide pauses. "For the most part." He mumbles.

OptimusPrime2.jpg

Megatron spat a curse as the Ark avoided the opening salvo of the Nemesis. "Bonecrusher, retarget and fire! Skywarp, Thundercracker, give us full speed towards their ship."

Thundercracker turned, staring into the eyes of his commander. "Sir?"

"Ram them. We're going to ram them and exterminate them here and now," swore Megatron.

Ratchet.jpg

Ironhide2.jpg

Oh crap. Unless I've been stuck in a lab so long, I'm pretty sure Ironhide thinks I'm a spy. If I lose my only actual "friend" on this boat, I'm scrap-metal in space.

Calm down, Ratchet. Don't panic. You didn't put in that bomb, you didn't cause their deaths.

Although, if I got there sooner, maybe I could have...no. No. Shut up. Don't act like that. You'll just make your loyalty seem even more questionable. You had nothing to do with it.

I psych myself up, as I stand beside Ironhide, talking to the new leader, Optimus Prime.

"Interesting location, sir. I will get to my post. Now, there is the matter of this new recruit."

He pauses. I stand there, looking into Prime's eyes, hoping he doesn't see any guilty bolts on my body.

"Sir, this is Ratchet. He's a medic I recruited. We are low on them, and I thought he could join the crew. He fixed me up pretty good, so I trust him. For the most part."

Could have done without the last part, but I think he still trusts me. Hopefully Optimus will too, or I'd probably be kicked out. Into the vacum of space.

Megatron glared down at Barricade. His video receptros swept up to the viewscreen, watchignt he white-hot plasma of the Nemesis' enormous main cannons streak across the void of space toward the ponderous Autobot craft. If only the bomb had been successfull... he wished.

"Barricade, take Soundwave and prepare to board the Ark. We will annihilate each and every Autobot and cast their sparkless shells to the tomb of space. Sentinel Prime is aboard that ship, I can feel it. He won't get away from me. Not this time."
Barricade bowed and saluted, then he made his way towards Soundwave.

"Ready?" He replied, a slight hint of excitment in his voice, to his comrade.

Barricade bowed and saluted, then he made his way towards Soundwave.

"Ready?" He replied, a slight hint of excitment in his voice, to his comrade.
RocheSoundwave1.jpg

Soundwave looked to his team members.

"Ratbat, Ravage, Laserbeak, load up."

Soundwave looked to Barricade. He saw as the younger officer was excited to begin the new mission.

"Remember, show no mercy."

RocheSoundwave1.jpg

Soundwave looked to his team members.

"Ratbat, Ravage, Laserbeak, load up."

Soundwave looked to Barricade. He saw as the younger officer was excited to begin the new mission.

"Remember, show no mercy."
He saluted his comrade.

"For the glory of Megatron!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"