Transformers RPG Season I IC Thread

Prowl awoke with a start. His mind began racing, his dreams had sent him images of his brother before, due to a wavelink connection they shared. But this was some of the most important news yet. The Decpeticons were building a ship!

"I must tell Prime and the others," Prowl thought, if they knew what he knew, this war could be over. Prowl pushed his stasis pod open. He had decided to shut down until the Ark was ready, saving his energon for that important day. But now he must get to Prime and tell him of the Nemesis and the Decepticons' scouting for energon.

Prowl grabbed his blaster and holstered it in his thigh. He transformed into his hovercar mode and drove off, pondering. He was still very unknowing about his brother's choice to join Megatron and the other Decepticons. Sometimes he thought that it wasn't even his brother, but another bot's spark within his body. Whatever the case, the day his brother left crushed him. He knew someday they'd meet on the battlefield, maybe he could fight the reason out of him.

Prowl reached the Autobot's HQ, transformed, and was scanned for recognition. He raced down the hallway, nearly knocking down several fellow bots before reaching Sentinel Prime's chamber. The door opened and Prowl stepped in.

"Sentinel Prime! I have very important news about the Decepticons and their search for Energon!"

PROWL

The room was empty. Prime, Magnus, Optimus, everyone-they were all gone. "They must be preparing to launch the Ark!" Prowl thought. He knew he had to reach the Ark before launch, but he couldn't see anyway of reaching it on time. Prowl transformed and drove as fast as he could through HQ. The halls were now a barren wasteland.

Prowl reached his destination-the labs. Transforming again, Prowl scrambled through drawers and bins, looking for something-anything-to make his vehicle mode faster. He finally found a bing full of speed upgrades. Storing them in his blasterless thigh, Prowl ran through the labs until he found upgrade pods.

After a little sorting, Prowl found the most powerful upgrade and put it in the pod's disc drive. He then entered the pod, and the upgrade began. Soon, the pod door opened and Prowl jumped out. In mid-jump, Prowl transformed and drove as fast as he could. The upgrade was pushing his limits and he could feel his stored Energon leaving him.

Prowl, now out of Autobot HQ, was going faster than ever, yet losing precious Energon. He then saw his goal, the Ark. Prowl was losing more Energon, and the entrance door was closing. He transformed and began running as fast as he could, the door's opening growing smaller and smaller. In one last effort, Prowl leaped to the opening. He could feel his outer metal grinding against the door.

He made it, he was on the Ark. But it was still too late. Prowl had lost to much Energon, and he wouldn't be able to get to Prime right now. He mustered up enough Energon left in him to reach a stasis pod and enter it. Even though he had many thoughts left in his head, Prowl welcomed the familiar feeling of rest, knowing he would awake soon enough to tell Prime all the info he now knew.

IC: Megatron

"Time's up, Autobot!" bellowed the Decepticon leader. He lurched forward, transformation circuits manifesting plasma engines on his back. He flew forward and smashed into the Autobot with incredible force. Jazz flew back, and off the overpass. "NO!" roared the Decepticon leader. THe screeching of metal on metal reached his audio receptors, but when he looked over the side of the pass, there was no sign of the Autobot. He stood, letting his internal sensors detect anything, but no Autobot signals reached them.

"Damnation," he growled, and stalked back into the Decepticon base. Once inside, he tapped into the base's communication grid. He stopped for a moment, considering his next few actions carefully. Slowly, he raised his right arm to his shoulder, and watched it morph into a plasma blaster. He stared straigh forward, red eyes surveying the many-columned assembly facility and the drones operating it. The shot rang out in the factory, superheated energy frying through the metal of his right shoulder, leaving an ugly burn hole. Then, he opened up a line of communications and let some of the pain he felt into his voice. A sufficient cover for his failure.

"Decepticons, return to the Nemesis launch site at once. Our command center has been infiltrated by the Autobots, and we have no more time to prepare. We leave today to forge our great future among the stars. Glory forever to the Decepticons!"

The channel closed. He turned his head, looking behind him. His sensors informed him that nothing untoward was still present in the base, but he could not help but feel there was something else. He'd heard rumors the Autobots were developing ways around the Decepticon sensor technology and at this late stage wanted nothing could be left to chance. "Command, enter destruction code authorization Megatron A01, time for one minute."
A hollow voice responded back. "Code accepted. Sixty seconds until base destruction," it reported. He walked out of the base, coolant and other fluids leaking from his still-warm shoulder wound. He looked upwards, and launched himself into the air with his transformation. In jet form, he screeched across the black skies of Cybertron.

"Your co-ordinates had better be correct, Starscream," he thought to himself.

Ratchet.jpg

To lie, or not to lie? That is the question. My guess is he won't trust me unless I was hand-picked by Sentinel himself, but I'm not sure if I can think of a lie quick enough that will stick. But, if I tell the truth, I'll be more trusted when he most likely freaks.

"I wasn't picked by Sentinel, actually. I just started here guarding the Ark with Ultra Magnus, and I saw you wounded. I'm a medic, not a soldier, so I thought my time and ability would be better spent and I ran in."
Ironhide2.jpg
(IC: Ironhide)

“Well…that explains why you didn’t know your way around.”

Ironhide sits in shock. He thinks to himself how an outsider made it through the security. What should I do? Should I report him to Prime? The kids got bravery, though. He just wants to help. But I betray myself either way. If I report him I do my duty, but I betray the Autobots by not allowing a needed medic. And if I don’t report him, I go against my duty to protect the Autobots. And there is still the option that he could be lying. I guess the best way to handle this is keep close eye on the kid. I’ll talk to Magnus later to confirm his story. Ironhide looks over to Ratchet as he continues to fix the open wounds.

“Well, um. That’s some spirit you got kid.” He looks at his arm. “Not a bad solder either. Glad to have you with the Autobots. So…what do you plan on doing then? After you repair me here?”

Minutes after I came under fire, Rumble and Frenzy showed up, giving me cover fire. Frenzy turned to me with a smile.

"Started the part without us, huh?"

"Shut up and cover me."

I ran into the room, ducked, rolled, and blasted three of the guards. I leaped at another, clawed a hole in his chest, and grabed his side arm. Duel weilding the two guns, I took out two other guards and reached the gun racks. I grabbed the biggest weapon I could find and fired in the direction of the guards, killing one and scattering the rest.

"ALL CLEAR!"

Rumble and Frenzy filed in, standing over the guards and making very loud threats. Rumble walked over and helped me up.

"That was damn brilliant, Ratbat."

"Thanks."

Frenzy grabbed one of the guards and pointed his gun in his face.

"Hey there, Mr. Autobot. Name's Frenzy. Let's you and me get better aquainted, shall we?"

I grabbed a gun and pointed it at Frenzy.

"Leave him be."

"Ratbat..."

"He's our prisoner. Leave him be."

After a moment's hesitation, and with an obvious look of distain, Frenzy let him go. I lowered my gun.

"Now, round up the prisoners, and file out. And if anything happens to the prisonders..."

I looked straight at Frenzy.

"I'm holding you responsible."

Frenzy huffed, and then started gesturing at the prisonders with his gun.

"C'mon, get up. Single file line. Move!"
RocheSoundwave1.jpg

Soundwave runs up the stairs. As he makes it to the next floor, Autobots rush the stairs.

“Freeze, Decepticons! You are a Cybertronian terrorist, and under arrest! Drop your armaments!”

Soundwave stares at the two Autobots. He makes no movements. The Autobots look at each other, and then back at Soundwave.

“On the ground, Decepticon!”

Soundwave continues to stare at them; they look at him with their guns aimed at his head. As they become impatient, Soundwave continues to remain motionless.

“Are your audio receptitors damaged? Drop them!”

“No, but your optics must be faulty, Autobot scum."

“What!”

Suddenly, the Autobots scream in pain, and drop to the ground. Their backs smolder as a figure walks through the smoke.

“Soundwave, I await your next command.”

“Good work, Ravage. We must move to the control room immediately."

“Yes, sir.”

Ravage turns and continues up the stairs. Soundwave slowly walks toward the Autobots, as they lay unconscious on the floor. He points his shoulder cannon at them and fires.

“You’re lucky. Normally I enjoy listening to my enemies’ screams, but I have no time today. Decepticons forever."

Soundwave runs up the stairs. Soon, he reaches the top floor. As he walks toward the door, he suddenly stops. He turns to look around the area, as he slowly surveys the hallway.

“I can hear you, Autobot. There is no escape."

Ravage runs to Soundwave, but he motions to him to stop.

“What is it, sir?”

“Quiet!" Soundwave begins to slowly walk toward one of the closed doors. He keeps silent, keeping his optic sensors locked on the closed door.

“Come on, Autobot. You know as well as I your fate is sealed. Just come out, and I promise your death will be quick."

Suddenly, the Autobot shoots through the door. The blast hits Soundwave’s shoulder, and damages his cannon.

“That was a mistake, scum." Soundwave raises his arm, and a blaster forms onto of his wrist. "You will suffer now." Soundwave opens the door, and looks inside. He sees an Autobot technician holding the blaster towards him. He shakes in fear, and Soundwave stares at him.

“I’ll kill you! You murdered my friends! My family! My-“ Soundwave raises his arm and blasts the Autobot in the head, leaving a smoldering hole. The Autobot drops his blaster, and falls backwards. Soundwave walks back from the room, and retracts his arm blaster. He turns to Ravage, and nods. Ravage looks at Soundwave, and then turns back and walks in the room. Soundwave looks at the body, and then walks towards the room. As he enters, he sees all of his teammates.

“Sorry for the delay. What is the situation? Ratbat, report."

RocheSoundwave1.jpg

Soundwave runs up the stairs. As he makes it to the next floor, Autobots rush the stairs.

“Freeze, Decepticons! You are a Cybertronian terrorist, and under arrest! Drop your armaments!”

Soundwave stares at the two Autobots. He makes no movements. The Autobots look at each other, and then back at Soundwave.

“On the ground, Decepticon!”

Soundwave continues to stare at them; they look at him with their guns aimed at his head. As they become impatient, Soundwave continues to remain motionless.

“Are your audio receptitors damaged? Drop them!”

“No, but your optics must be faulty, Autobot scum."

“What!”

Suddenly, the Autobots scream in pain, and drop to the ground. Their backs smolder as a figure walks through the smoke.

“Soundwave, I await your next command.”

“Good work, Ravage. We must move to the control room immediately."

“Yes, sir.”

Ravage turns and continues up the stairs. Soundwave slowly walks toward the Autobots, as they lay unconscious on the floor. He points his shoulder cannon at them and fires.

“You’re lucky. Normally I enjoy listening to my enemies’ screams, but I have no time today. Decepticons forever."

Soundwave runs up the stairs. Soon, he reaches the top floor. As he walks toward the door, he suddenly stops. He turns to look around the area, as he slowly surveys the hallway.

“I can hear you, Autobot. There is no escape."

Ravage runs to Soundwave, but he motions to him to stop.

“What is it, sir?”

“Quiet!" Soundwave begins to slowly walk toward one of the closed doors. He keeps silent, keeping his optic sensors locked on the closed door.

“Come on, Autobot. You know as well as I your fate is sealed. Just come out, and I promise your death will be quick."

Suddenly, the Autobot shoots through the door. The blast hits Soundwave’s shoulder, and damages his cannon.

“That was a mistake, scum." Soundwave raises his arm, and a blaster forms onto of his wrist. "You will suffer now." Soundwave opens the door, and looks inside. He sees an Autobot technician holding the blaster towards him. He shakes in fear, and Soundwave stares at him.

“I’ll kill you! You murdered my friends! My family! My-“ Soundwave raises his arm and blasts the Autobot in the head, leaving a smoldering hole. The Autobot drops his blaster, and falls backwards. Soundwave walks backwards from the room, and retracts his arm blaster. He turns to Ravage, and nods. Ravage looks at Soundwave, and then turns back and walks in the room. Soundwave looks at the body, and then walks towards the room. As he enters, he sees all of his teammates.

“Sorry for the delay. What is the situation? Ratbat, report."

"We've secured the amory, and all personell have been acounted for."

I turned to the prisoners.

"Line up!"

They formed a line in front of Soundwave and myself.

"So, sir, what should we do with the prisoners?"

"We've secured the amory, and all personell have been acounted for."

I turned to the prisoners.

"Line up!"

They formed a line in front of Soundwave and myself.

"So, sir, what should we do with the prisoners?"
RocheSoundwave1.jpg

Soundwave stares at the prisoners. He looks them up and down, and notices minor injuries on their person. They look at him with fear and hate, and Soundwave stares back at them, emotionless.

"Prisoners. Get on the ground with your faces facing the floor." The Autobots comply, and each lies face down on the ground. Soundwave walks up and down the line up. Looking at each bot as he passes.

"Sir?"

Soundwave motions to Ravage to stand back. He raises his arm as it forms into a blaster. He walks to the end of the line, and points the blaster down to the back of the first prisoner's head. He shakes in fear, and Soundwave blasts through his head. He walks down the line and continues to fire a blast through each of their heads. With every shot, his teammates jump, startled. He reaches the end of the line, and raises his arm. He stares at the smoking blaster, as it forms back into his arm.

"That will suffice. Now, is the base under Decepticon control?"

I watched as Soundwave exicuted the prisoners.

"...Primus..."

I looked over at Frenzy. He was looking back at me, and fighting back the urge to laugh out loud.

When When Soundwave finished, he turned to me.

"...yes. Sir."

I watched as Soundwave exicuted the prisoners.

"...Primus..."

I looked over at Frenzy. He was looking back at me, and fighting back the urge to laugh out loud.

When When Soundwave finished, he turned to me.

"...yes. Sir."
RocheSoundwave1.jpg

"Good work. Now we must inform Lord Megatron."

Suddenly, a message comes through. Soundwave opens his communicator, and listens to the message.

"Decepticons, return to the Nemesis launch site at once. Our command center has been infiltrated by the Autobots, and we have no more time to prepare. We leave today to forge our great future among the stars. Glory forever to the Decepticons!"

Soundwave listens to the message, and returns his transmission.

"Lord Megatron, this is Soundwave. We have securred Autobot base 23-5 in Sector 8.9. What are your orders?"

"We have no time for distractions, not now, Soundwave. The Autobots know about Nemesis, and Sentinel Prime is surely readying a launch at this very moment. Cripple the base as well as you can and then come to the Nemesis launch bay. Thundercracker, Astro Train, and Shockwave are already here. Return now."

"Yes, sir."

Soundwave turns to his team. He stays silent for a moment, thinking to himself. Then, he speaks.

"Me must obey Lord Megatron."

"Then what are we to do?"

"We must destroy the base. Ratbat, extract any codes or secret plans from the concole that you can. Everyone else, start planting explosives on each floor. I want this building brought to the ground in four clicks. Move. Ravage, you're with me."

Soundwave turns and walks out the door. As he walks out the door, he syncronises his clock. Ravage looks at the others, and follows Soundwave.

.png

Bomb after bomb went off as the Cybertonian sky blazed with fire and destruction.

"Hahahaha!"

While Bonecrusher basked in the glory, the sound of his communicator blared through his laughs.

He turns with a half-smile, heading as fast as he can towards the Nemesis site.

"Glory forever to the Decepticons! Long live Megatron!"

starscream1.jpg
(IC: Starscream)

Starscream flies amongst the dark skies of Earth. As he flies, his scanners constantly survey the land.

<&#8220;No. No. Dammit! Is there no place on this planet that can hide energy readings?&#8221;>

Starscream feels his chest as it burns in pain. He stops and transforms in the air. He looks to his chest, and begins to talk.

<&#8220;What do you want from me? *Nyah* It&#8217;s bad enough I had to cram all of you into my body! I can&#8217;t last much longer. I have to find a place to deposit you.&#8221;>

Starscream looks below him to see an island chain.

<&#8220;Ah! Scanners indicate no fleshlings. Excellent.&#8221;> Starscream flies down to the island. He lands in a dense Jungle, and looks around him at the numerous trees. <&#8220;Maps indicate this is the Island of Guadalcanal. One of the many Islands in the Solomon Island chain. This will do.&#8221;> Starscream opens his chest. As he pries open the metal, he falls to his knees in pain. He yells and screams in agony, until five glowing sparks exit from his body. They hover above the ground, as Starscream gets to his feet.

<[blackout]&#8221;Oh shut it, you coward. Take the pain.&#8221;[/blackout]>

<&#8220;Onslaught, refrain from using your vocal processors! You have no idea how difficult it was to smugle all of you off Cyberttron!&#8221;>

<&#8220;Well I for one am gratefull.&#8221;>

<&#8220;Thank you, Swindle. At least one of you is appreciative.&#8221;>

<[blackout]&#8220;Mph. What planet are we on, Starscream?&#8221;[/blackout]>

<&#8221;Gamma 3 of the Milkyway Galaxy. The dominant life forms call it, Earth.&#8221;>

<[blackout]&#8220;Earth, mmhh? How primative. Now, where are our bodies?&#8221;[/blackout]>

<&#8220;About that. I haven&#8217;t made them yet.&#8221;>

<[blackout]&#8221;What!&#8221;[/blackout]>

<&#8220;I have had no time! And the time I have left is short.&#8221;>

<[blackout]&#8221;Our Sparks cannot live outside a body for more than a day!&#8221;[/blackout]>

<&#8220;And that&#8217;s why I am working on it, Onslaught. Megatron is readying his troops to come to Earth. The time we have before he arrives is limited.&#8221;>

<[blackout]&#8220;Well what are you waiting for?&#8221;[/blackout]>

<&#8220;Don&#8217;t get snippy with me. I am your leader!&#8221;>

<[blackout]&#8220;Like the pit you are!&#8221;[/blackout]>

<&#8220;Who here has a body?&#8221;>

<[blackout]&#8220;Rgh. Fine. My apologies, Lord Starscream.&#8221;[/blackout]>

<&#8220;That&#8217;s more like it. Now. I am going to round up some spare parts of vehicles and technology on this planet. You won&#8217;t be functional, but I will be able to make them functional enough to put you into stasis until I can build you the proper bodies.&#8221;>

<[blackout]&#8220;And how long could that take?&#8221;[/blackout]>

<&#8220;Only a few weeks.&#8221;>

<[blackout]&#8220;What are we to do in the mean time?&#8221;[/blackout]>

Starscream laughs. <&#8220;Sleep. Now, stay here. I will find you the proper housing for now.&#8221;>

Starscream transforms, and flies off into the sky. The sparks watch as he leaves, and begin talking amongst themselves.

<&#8220;Onslaught, how did we get into this?&#8221;>

< [blackout]"Quiet, Vortex. We needed someone to get us out of that jail cell and off of Cybertron. That moron did the job.&#8221;[/blackout] >

<&#8220;So, how long must we follow him?&#8221;>

<[blackout]&#8221;Long enough, Brawl. We have to learn the ways of this planet. We will follow Starscream&#8217;s command for now. But when the time comes, we will strike.&#8221;[/blackout]>

*All dialogue in < > is translated from Cybertronian*

"All hands man your stations," Sentinel Prime said from the control deck. "Prepare the blast gate and begin blast off protocols."

There was a flurry of activity.

"AUTOBOTS it is now time to leave Cybertron! Return the Ark at once!"

I turned to set the countdown. "Ten minutes till go!"

and then I tried again to contact bumblebee.

"Bumblebee, come in. Have you uncovered the Decepticons plans?"

Yes! I've uncovered the Decepticons plans! The bomb is set to initiate upon ignition. The second you turn those thrusters on, the Ark will explode!

Ugh! Nobody could hear me! Stupid voice receptors! I could've radioed ahead, to warn Prime and the others! Now, my only chance was to make it back to the Ark before it left.

If only Jazz hadn't been there!

"Time's up, Autobot!" bellowed the Decepticon leader. He lurched forward, transformation circuits manifesting plasma engines on his back. He flew forward and smashed into the Autobot with incredible force. Jazz flew back, and off the overpass. "NO!" roared the Decepticon leader. THe screeching of metal on metal reached his audio receptors, but when he looked over the side of the pass, there was no sign of the Autobot. He stood, letting his internal sensors detect anything, but no Autobot signals reached them.

"Damnation," he growled, and stalked back into the Decepticon base. Once inside, he tapped into the base's communication grid. He stopped for a moment, considering his next few actions carefully. Slowly, he raised his right arm to his shoulder, and watched it morph into a plasma blaster. He stared straigh forward, red eyes surveying the many-columned assembly facility and the drones operating it. The shot rang out in the factory, superheated energy frying through the metal of his right shoulder, leaving an ugly burn hole. Then, he opened up a line of communications and let some of the pain he felt into his voice. A sufficient cover for his failure.

The channel closed. He turned his head, looking behind him. His sensors informed him that nothing untoward was still present in the base, but he could not help but feel there was something else. He'd heard rumors the Autobots were developing ways around the Decepticon sensor technology and at this late stage wanted nothing could be left to chance. "Command, enter destruction code authorization Megatron A01, time for one minute."
A hollow voice responded back. "Code accepted. Sixty seconds until base destruction," it reported. He walked out of the base, coolant and other fluids leaking from his still-warm shoulder wound. He looked upwards, and launched himself into the air with his transformation. In jet form, he screeched across the black skies of Cybertron.

"Your co-ordinates had better be correct, Starscream," he thought to himself.
Hearing the roar of Megatron's thrusters as the great Decepticon launched himself into the skies of Cybertron, Jazz swung out from underneath the overpass where he had hidden, hoping against hope that the villain wouldn't find him before he left the scene. Breathing a heavy sigh of relief, Jazz used the momentum to swing himself up, head over heels, and onto the surface of the bridge. He watched the glow of Megatron's afterburners against the dark sky and thought about the command that the Decepticon had given the facility's computer just seconds before. Jazz couldn't let the Decepticons get away, and he couldn't make it back to the Autobot base in time to make any difference, and he certainly couldn't stay where he was.

"Slag," he growled to himself, transforming back into vehicle mode and driving as fast as his chargers could push him, towards the launch site of the Nemesis.

HotRodBanner.jpg

"Lets go you three! We don't want to keep the Commander Jetfire waiting!"

I glare at Springer as he stomps out of the armory.

"Stuff it you tailpipe kissing.."

'What was that Hot Rod!"

"Nothing!"

Blur laughs has he loads a fresh energon clip into his plasma rifle and stores spare clips into a compartment on his waist.

"You better watch yourself Rodimus, you won't have to worry about Decepticons cause Springer will slag ya."

"I'd like to see him try! And stop calling me Rodimus!"

Blur ignores me and walks out of the armory. I look over and see Arcee staring down at the floor.

"You ok?"

"Im fine!"

She quickly finishes loading her weapons and leave as well.
HotRodBanner.jpg

We meet Jetfire in the hanger in exactly five clicks.

"Alright team according to the old maps this energy mine splits off in three directions. To save time we will be splitting up. Spinger, take Blur and search the left tunnel. Arcee, take Hot Rod and search the right tunnel. I'll take the middle tunnel, any questions?"

We shake our heads.

"Alright! We will be leaving the ship in orbit above Alpha Praxas and enter the city in vehicle mode."

He opens the hanger doors revealing the abandoned city below us.

"Transform and move out!"

The launch pad was a hive of activity. Dozens of Decepticons moved, finalizing power connections, running weapons simulations, and storing Energon aboard the enormous spacecraft. Transformers bustled around him, some carrying enormous shells, others cubes of precious Energon. Shockwave strode forward, infopadd in hand. "Preparations nearly complete, lord Megatron. Three months' supply of Energon, as requested, has been loaded."
"Excellent work, Shockwave. You have been a trusted lietunant for the Decepticons for some time now. What would you say to a promotion?"
Shockwave, his one yellow video receptor glowing in the light of the engines, inclined his head. "What do you mean?"

Megatron inclined his head, indicating that Shockwave should walk with him. They walked away from the larger group of Decepticons, finding a semi-hidden alcove. Megatron spoke first, saying "Your methodical approach to war has always fascinated me, Shockwave. The annihilation of the Autobot stronghold on Grelthar Prime, in particular, was a masterful piece of warfare."
Shockwave nodded. "My thanks, lord Megatron."
"I must lead the Decepticons in our hunt for Energon, for the All-Spark itself, and I need someone I can trust here on Cybertron. That someone is you, Shockwave."
"I am... grateful for this oppurtunity, lord Megatron."
"Good. See that you do not disappoint me."

Ratchet.jpg

Ironhide2.jpg

“Well…that explains why you didn’t know your way around.”

Ironhide sits in shock. He thinks to himself how an outsider made it through the security. What should I do? Should I report him to Prime? The kids got bravery, though. He just wants to help. But I betray myself either way. If I report him I do my duty, but I betray the Autobots by not allowing a needed medic. And if I don’t report him, I go against my duty to protect the Autobots. And there is still the option that he could be lying. I guess the best way to handle this is keep close eye on the kid. I’ll talk to Magnus later to confirm his story. Ironhide looks over to Ratchet as he continues to fix the open wounds.

“Well, um. That’s some spirit you got kid.” He looks at his arm. “Not a bad solder either. Glad to have you with the Autobots. So…what do you plan on doing then? After you repair me here?”

I haven't thought of that. From the sounds coming from the Ark, it looks as though I can't get out, even if I actually wanted to.

"Considering the noticably empty medical facility, it looks as though you could use a medic. After all, outside the planet, who knows what we'll find."

I look at him as I almost finish the repairs. Noticably uncomfortable, and it isn't the saudering.

"Look, don't worry about my...lack of being allowed here. As soon as I'm finished here, I'll turn myself in to Sentinel. I'll tell him you were unaware of my stowaway, so you don't get in trouble."

RocheSoundwave1.jpg

"Good work. Now we must inform Lord Megatron."

Suddenly, a message comes through. Soundwave opens his communicator, and listens to the message.

Soundwave listens to the message, and returns his transmission.

"Lord Megatron, this is Soundwave. We have securred Autobot base 23-5 in Sector 8.9. What are your orders?"

"We have no time for distractions, not now, Soundwave. The Autobots know about Nemesis, and Sentinel Prime is surely readying a launch at this very moment. Cripple the base as well as you can and then come to the Nemesis launch bay. Thundercracker, Astro Train, and Shockwave are already here. Return now."

"Yes, sir."

Soundwave turns to his team. He stays silent for a moment, thinking to himself. Then, he speaks.

"Me must obey Lord Megatron."

"Then what are we to do?"

"We must destroy the base. Ratbat, extract any codes or secret plans from the concole that you can. Everyone else, start planting explosives on each floor. I want this building brought to the ground in four clicks. Move. Ravage, you're with me."

Soundwave turns and walks out the door. As he walks out the door, he syncronises his clock. Ravage looks at the others, and follows Soundwave.

"Yes sir."

I waited until Soundwave left, before speaking to the others.

"Like he said, people. Start planting those bombs. But take as many guns as you can cary. Might be useful."

I walked over to the computer console and started copying as much data as I could. I then spent the next few minutes running a program that wiped the system clean.

I walked over to the armory and started strapping on whatever guns would fit. I then turned to the others.

"Bombs set?"

"Yes."

"Let's get out of this Primus forsaken place."

We quickly left the compound, and met with Soundwave outside. I took the detonator in hand, and set off the light show.

Optimus.jpg

Optimus feverishly fired up the command console of the Ark.

"Energon levels need to be at maximum capacity in five minutes. Any Autobot not on the Ark at that time will be left behind."

Ratchet.jpg

I haven't thought of that. From the sounds coming from the Ark, it looks as though I can't get out, even if I actually wanted to.

"Considering the noticably empty medical facility, it looks as though you could use a medic. After all, outside the planet, who knows what we'll find."

I look at him as I almost finish the repairs. Noticably uncomfortable, and it isn't the saudering.

"Look, don't worry about my...lack of being allowed here. As soon as I'm finished here, I'll turn myself in to Sentinel. I'll tell him you were unaware of my stowaway, so you don't get in trouble."
Ironhide2.jpg

Ironhide leans back on the bed. He thinks to himself what to do. Would a Decepticon spy really fix an Autobot, then reveal he isn't suppossed to be onboard? I think this kid's telling the truth. I'll take a chance on him. Tell Sentinel I recruited him.

"Alright, kid. I'll-"

Suddenly, a voice comes over the speaker.

"Energon levels need to be at maximum capacity in five minutes. Any Autobot not on the Ark at that time will be left behind."

"What in the pit? Why is Optimus giving the orders?"

Ironhide gets up from the bed. He looks at his arm, and sees that the repairs are sufficient enough for now. He looks to Ratchet, and motions to the door.

"Come one. We have to go see Prime before it's too late."

Ratchet walks out the door, and Ironhide follows, as he mutters under his breath.

"And find out what in Primus is going on."

"Yes sir."

I waited until Soundwave left, before speaking to the others.

"Like he said, people. Start planting those bombs. But take as many guns as you can cary. Might be useful."

I walked over to the computer console and started copying as much data as I could. I then spent the next few minutes running a program that wiped the system clean.

I walked over to the armory and started strapping on whatever guns would fit. I then turned to the others.

"Bombs set?"

"Yes."

"Let's get out of this Primus forsaken place."

We quickly left the compound, and met with Soundwave outside. I took the detonator in hand, and set off the light show.
RocheSoundwave1.jpg

Soundwave watches as the compound explodes. Fire shoots out each window, and debris fills the sky. Soon, the building becomes engulfed in smoke, as the fire continues to blast through the thick curtain. Soon, a final explosion is heard, and the ground begins to shake. They watch, as more debris shoots through the smoke, as the building colapses to the ground.

"Good work, Ratbat. Now, me must return to the Nemisis immediately. We will discuss what you salvaged later. Move out. Decepticons forever."

Soundwave turns and begins running toward the Nemisis lauchpad, as his team follows.

Optimus.jpg

Optimus feverishly fired up the command console of the Ark.

"Initiate launch protocols," Sentinel Prime commanded. "I want wheels up as soon as Energon levels reach capacity."

Optimus nodded as he intitated the launch protocols.

In vehicle mode, Bumblebee raced the streets of cybertron on his way back to the Ark.

His external sensors could detect the Ark's thrusters as they began to fill with to capcity with Energon.

If those thrusters ignite, the whole ship is gonna go!

He continued racing toward the Ark, desperate to make it there to prevent the explosion and the death of all his friends. Bumblebees screached through the Autobot base, between columns, driving through rooms, crashing through walls, until ultimately making it to the Ark's launching silo.

The entrance portal was nearly closed. As fast as he could Bumblebee rocketed through the air, transforming back into robot mid leap, barely sliding into the Ark before it had sealed itself off completely.

"Bumblebee," Sentinel Prime said as he acknoweldged his young soldier's appearance.

Bumblebee screeched, but his damaged vocal receptors were unable to form any words. He pointed at the ships energon levels as they climbed upward.

96% capacity.

97%

98%

Senitnel Prime got the idea. "Shut it down. Emergency stop!"

"The emergency stop systems arent engaging, Prime!" One autobot said.

Then Bumblebee took off down the corridor toward the Ark's thrusters.

"Optimus, you have the bridge," Sentinel Prime commanded as he raced after the young yellow autobot.

RedAlert-1.jpg

Red Alert runs his final diagnostics. The Ark will be launching soon...this was it. Red Alert paused for a second.

It's time to decide. Do I stay behind and guard the Ark? Or should I slip on and travel with the Autobots to our new planet? Oh Primus...

Red Alert hated himself for even thinking that. The answer was clear. He must do his duty...no matter the cost.

"All defense systems are prepared for launch," Red Alert announced to no one in particular.

No, he would not abandon his post. He will find a way off Cybertron eventually. Or maybe the Autobots will come back for the survivors? It didn't matter now. The only thing that mattered was protecting the Ark.

HotRodBanner.jpg

We meet Jetfire in the hanger in exactly five clicks.

"Alright team according to the old maps this energy mine splits off in three directions. To save time we will be splitting up. Spinger, take Blur and search the left tunnel. Arcee, take Hot Rod and search the right tunnel. I'll take the middle tunnel, any questions?"

We shake our heads.

"Alright! We will be leaving the ship in orbit above Alpha Praxas and enter the city in vehicle mode."

He opens the hanger doors revealing the abandoned city below us.

"Transform and move out!"
HotRodBanner.jpg

Not a word is said as we part ways and start exploring the abandaned energy mine. At one time this mine alone would've supplied power to Alpha Praxas and a dozen other city surrounding it. Arcee has taken the lead as I hang back and watch our back.

"Arcee are you sure you don't wanna talk about this?"

"No."

"Come on talk to me! We've been friends sence we came online. You know you can tell me anything."

She doesnt respond so I drop the subject.

<Arcee, Hot Rod, report.>

<Nothing yet sir.>

Silence once again filles the mine as we travel deeper. I don't know how much time passes before Arcee breakes the silence.

"I don't wanna leave Cybertron...."

"You.....you don't?"

She stops and looks back at me.

"Ofcourse I don't, this is why I joined in this war! This is our home!"

Im taken aback by Arcee's outburst, shes' usually so in control.

"Arcee.......this planet is dead....theres nothing left for us......why do you think the Ark was built."

"Just to take our war to some other poor planet! Id rather go offline here than bring this stupid war somewhere else."

"But we're not, the Decepticons are......."

"Use your processor for once in your life Rodimus! If the Autobots built the Ark do you really think the Decepticons didnt build somthing to follow us!"

Before I can reply Blur's voice comes out of the comm link.

<We found it!>

<What is the object?>

<Sir it appears to be the...>

A loud explosion shakes the the floor beneath us.

<Primus! Fall back!>

<Sir whats going on?>

Another explosion cause the mine to tremble even worse.

<Decepticons! FALL BACK NOW!>

Arcee and I exchange scared looks and take off back the way we came.

Ratchet.jpg

Ironhide2.jpg

Ironhide leans back on the bed. He thinks to himself what to do. Would a Decepticon spy really fix an Autobot, then reveal he isn't suppossed to be onboard? I think this kid's telling the truth. I'll take a chance on him. Tell Sentinel I recruited him.

"Alright, kid. I'll-"

Suddenly, a voice comes over the speaker.

"What in the pit? Why is Optimus giving the orders?"

Ironhide gets up from the bed. He looks at his arm, and sees that the repairs are sufficient enough for now. He looks to Ratchet, and motions to the door.

"Come on. We have to go see Prime before it's too late."

Ratchet walks out the door, and Ironhide follows, as he mutters under his breath.

"And find out what in Primus is going on."

We run out the medical bay, towards the bridge. As we run, I hear something odd--The Ark's engine starting, the rockets starting to burn. Then, a catch, a hint of sputtering, and the burning continues.

"Wait!" I put my hand out to Ironhide's chest, stopping him. "Did you hear that? The engine?" Ironhide shakes his head. "They've just tried to shut off the engine, but it didn't work.

"Show me where the engine is. Either the Ark is malfunctioning, or the Decepticons has tampered with it. Whatever it is, it needs to be stopped or we're fried."

The leader of the Decepticons scowled, his face twisting into a hideous wreck of steel as he did so. "Faster, damn your sparks! Six months' worth of energon, or liftoff is pointless," he announed, punctuating his point by backhanding a particularly slothly Decepticon. He stared up, and up, and up at the enormous shape of the Nemesis. It was a vicious-looking ship, its prow curved cruelly as he had suggested to the Council, when he still needed their approval.

Where are Soundwave and Bonecrusher? he wondered to himself.

PROWL

While asleep in the stasis pod, Prowl began to have strange dreams. His fellow Autobots were in trouble, something was going terribly wrong, and he felt like it was his fault. He had been too late help stop the ship. He imagined the Ark blowing up, shattering into millions of pieces.

But he couldn't stop thinking of his brother. His link with him seemed more like a curse, destined to bring Prowl down. He thought of how his life would be without the link, it had brought him many great discoveries of Decepticon plans. Could he really rid himself of it?

He had to make the decision now, Prowl thought. It could not wait until he was fully recovered. This link could drive him mad in the end. It was in his own best intrest that he decided to destroy it. In his mind, Prowl began a processor that would work on getting rid of the link. Once (or if) he wakes up, it will be gone.

And then, he would decide when to confront his brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"