Transformers RPG Season I IC Thread

BUMBLEBEE.jpg

Warning! Warning! Decepticon identified!

Bumblebee speeds off down the street, barely avoiding Starscream. He takes a sharp right and dissapears down an alley.

Have to keep him away. Must protect Witwicky.

Bumblebee shoots out the alley and heads back onto the interstate. Heading south from L.A. and far away from Spike Witwicky.
starscream1.jpg

(IC: Starscream)

"Damn!" Starscream pulls up back into the air, and tries to reprogram his targeting systems. "Lost him."

Starscream quickly circles the area, surveying the perimeter within two square miles. Soon, Starscream realizes he has lost his target. He flies around the area once more, frustrated and enraged.

"Damn him! He might be masking his signal now. Who knows if he has cloaking. Where could he have gone? He was right..."

Suddenly, Starscream quickly remembers the area. He remembers a small alley way leading into the interstate that was only a few yards from the back road.

"Wait..."

Starscream flies back, and surveys the area. He sees the tire tracks burned into the hot asfault road, pointing in the direction of the alley.

"Got you! You think you can run from me on the roads? Ha! I have tha air as my ally! No one escapes me!"

Starscream quickly flies off over the alley way, and onto the interstate. He flies at an altitude of 300 yards above the road. His sensors quickly begin scanning every car, looking for the same signature as before.

He flies as slow as he can, but even his slowest is too fast to keep up with the cars. Starscream does a series of manuvers as he spins and turns to keep close watch on the cars as he struggles not to lose them.

Suddenly, his scanners lock on. He turns around, and flies over the yellow camaro, as it blazes at top speeds down the interstate.

"Gotcha!"

Starscream flies back, away from the car. He gets a decent distance away, while still keeping his sensors locked. Starscream executes a loop, and lowers his alititude as he begins his next attack run. This time, Starscream approaches from the rear, and not the front.

Starscream flies a meer thirty feet above the cars. The motorists on the road swerve and crash as they panic at the site of the on coming fighter jet. Starscream pays little attention to them, and continues his assault.

As Starscream nears his target, he trails only half a mile away. Suddenly, he ignites his jets, and blazes down the interstate. He aims for the Autobot, and flies over his hood at 1,100 MPH, narrowly missing hitting him by only inches. The Autobot nearly flips over from the force of the jet flying by at intense speeds. Other cars around him flip into the air and topple over the stationary ones in the other lanes, only meters away.

Starscream cools his jets, and continues a head for about a quarter of a mile. He soon turns around, preparing for another attack run. He flies past the Autobot, flying away from his target. Suddenly, about three miles back, he does the same maneuver, looping through the air and lowering his altitude, preparing to blitz the trapped Autobot once again.

Starscream assumes his previous altitude of thirty feet above the road, and ignites his engines, flying as fast as he can toward the target.

"Ha! Ha! I'll terrorize the little cretin for a while. Make some fun out of his death! Let's just see if he has the bearings for a little, as the fleshlings call it, chicken."

*All dialogue translated from Cybertronian*

jazzdi2.jpg
Several dozen rapid fire shots struck Jazz's shield, but one or two others hit the floor paneling beneath him, and must've ruptured a plasma conduit, because that part of the floor exploded beneath Jazz, sending him spiraling into the air. "Sweet mother of--!" Trying to stop his trip through the air, the Autobot dug his fingers into the ceiling above Ironhide as he flew overhead, but the plating gave under the force of his momentum and Jazz fell heavily to the floor behind his comrades. "By Primus, I better not have a scratch."

Thundercracker

As his shots hit the floor beneath Jazz, sending the Autobot flying through the air, he screamed in triumph. "I got him, I really got him!" The Decepticon then let out a thunderous battle cry. "That's for Skywarp you filthy Autobot! And remember that it was Thundercracker that scrapped you senseless!"

He was ready to get in another hit, until a thick screen of smoke fills the bridge. "Awww shoot ..." As the smokescreen cleared, he could finally see his adversaries. Unfortunately, the Decepticon couldn't get in a clear shot. He feared that the Autobots would get away and repair the wounded bot, leaving his shot useless.

As he checked through his scope once more, he saw Megatron and Optimus in a furious struggle. Thundercracker let out a few blasts, but couldn't quite hit the fast-moving targets. As he thought things over, he realized he was better off changing targets: the possibility of hitting "Lord Megatron" wasn't worth the glory that he'd recieve from shooting down Prime.

At last, the leading Autobot was retreating with two Autobots in his grasp. Now was the time he waited for! "He's mine." Taking a shot or two, both missing, the Decepticon went on to hear his nefarious leader.

"Decepticons, retreat to the Nemesis! This fight is over!"

"Slag it, I won't let'em get away!" Despite his orders, Thundercracker kept on firing. As the Autobots left the scene, and the other Decepticons were coming through into the Nemesis, he decided to end his shooting.

As the last few Decepticons entered the ship, the Seeker saw his comrade Skywarp limping slowly. Still wary of any Autobots, he called toward Scorponok, who was still near him. "Go on Scorponok, help him back in, I got your back." The insectoid Decepticon did as he was asked, allowing Skywarp to use his tail as a sort of walker. As all his allies had left the boarding ramp, Thundercracker punched the switch to close the door.

The Decepticon then headed back to his post (afterall, he was one of the ship's pilots). Entering his seat, Megatron came up to him.
"Thundercracker, report."

He looked down at the computer in front of him and replied
"Shields still down to permit boarding operations, Lord Megatron, and the last of the Decepticons have boarded."

"Good! Retract the clamps and leave these Autobot fools to their fate. The Decepticons have..." Thundercracker gave his commander on odd look. He saw Megatron's amazed face, and turned his attention towards what his master saw.

Looking out the window, he saw a large plasma bolt heading straight towards them! He froze, he didn't know what he could do. The impact hit hard, and Thundercracker looked down at his monitor. "Sir, guidance systems down! Defensive grids down! Engine Power ..." Before he could finish, he fell into statis, and the rest simply went black ...

OptimusPrime.gif

Optimus watches as the shot hits the Nemesis. Who fired it is irrelevant. At least, in comparison to the events that followed.

"What in the name of Primus. . .?"

Optimus watches as a wormhole opens behind the Nemesis. It makes no sense. Optimus has never seen a wormhole before. In fact, he's quite sure that they're a myth. But now, he's face-to-face with one.

The Nemesis goes through first. The wormhole is beginning to shrink, but still the Ark is pulled towards it.

Optimus knows that the Ark is too damaged to fight it. The wormhole's gravitation pull is too strong for a ship in top condition...let alone a ship that is severely damaged.

"Autobots, brace yourselves!"

And in that instant, Cybertronian history would be forever changed.

(IC: PROWL)

Prowl just made it on to the deck when he saw the wormhole. The Nemesis had just finished going through it, and he wondered what was happening to Barricade, but realized it wasn't important.

"Autobots, brace yourselves!"

Prowl heard Optimus's cry, and found something to hold on to. But, he remembered his problem: he still didn't know why Optimus was Prime. How had Sentinel perished? But then he put it all together: Sentinel Prime sacrificed himself to destroy the bomb on the Ark. It all made sense.

Although he was satisfied with his conclusion, Prowl came back to reality when he saw the wormhole coming closer and getting smaller. He'd talk to Optimus during a calmer time.

SIX BILLION YEARS AGO...

The planet is lush, verdant with green foliage on its single massive landmass. Great beasts, dozens of feet tall, rule the planet. Despite their massive size, their brains are small and incapable of understanding the phenomenon that fills their sky.

A massive, whirling vortex rips open in the sky above them. Strange red lightning crackles around it seemingly charging the air with fury and thunder. From this vortex emerges an enormous shape, screaming through the air of this planet, this Earth. Fire and explosions pockmark its surface as it seems to almost expand to fill space.

Around him lie the scattered and broken forms of the Decepticons. He can't feel his legs, nor his transformational circuits. "Warning. Continued exertion will result in loss of spark. Shutting down."
"OVERRIDE!" barked Megatron. Coolant leaked from his injured body, energon pooling behind him. He pulls himself to the navigational console with his one remaining arm. The lower half of his body was disentegrated with the Autobots' last salvo along with his left arm. Metal screeches as Megatron hauls himself onto the navigation panel. His optics, one hanging out of its socket but thankfully still functioning, scanned the readouts. Thundercracker had performed well, sending the ship in a spiral as it entered the wormhole and minimizing the damage the ship suffered as it collapsed, but the situationw as still beyond recovery. Main thrusters were crushed and the engine room was in the throes of a deadly inferno. Navigational thrusters were rendered totally useless with the guidance computer down. The Nemesis, once the pride of the Decepticons, was little more than a devastated hulk. Megatron smashed his one hand down on the console, causing sparks to fly away.

"I will have my vengeance, Optimus Prime. I am Megatron, lord of the Decepticons, and I WILL FUNCTION AGAIN!" "Warning. This command may not be overriden. Commencing shutdown to ensure preservation of spark." Like a puppet with its strings cut, Megatron ceased moving and slid off of the console and crashed to the floor.

Moments later, the ship impacted the planet's ocean like a meteor, sending tidal waves all around with its force. It sunk beneath the waves, never to be seen again. But, aboard the devastated ship, one system still functioned. Groaning to life, the self-repair system began its work as the Nemesis came to a rest on the ocean's floor.

BUMBLEBEE.jpg

"Damn!" Starscream pulls up back into the air, and tries to reprogram his targeting systems. "Lost him."

Starscream quickly circles the area, surveying the perimeter within two square miles. Soon, Starscream realizes he has lost his target. He flies around the area once more, frustrated and enraged.

"Damn him! He might be masking his signal now. Who knows if he has cloaking. Where could he have gone? He was right..."

Suddenly, Starscream quickly remembers the area. He remembers a small alley way leading into the interstate that was only a few yards from the back road.

"Wait..."

Starscream flies back, and surveys the area. He sees the tire tracks burned into the hot asfault road, pointing in the direction of the alley.

"Got you! You think you can run from me on the roads? Ha! I have tha air as my ally! No one escapes me!"

Starscream quickly flies off over the alley way, and onto the interstate. He flies at an altitude of 300 yards above the road. His sensors quickly begin scanning every car, looking for the same signature as before.

He flies as slow as he can, but even his slowest is too fast to keep up with the cars. Starscream does a series of manuvers as he spins and turns to keep close watch on the cars as he struggles not to lose them.

Suddenly, his scanners lock on. He turns around, and flies over the yellow camaro, as it blazes at top speeds down the interstate.

"Gotcha!"

Starscream flies back, away from the car. He gets a decent distance away, while still keeping his sensors locked. Starscream executes a loop, and lowers his alititude as he begins his next attack run. This time, Starscream approaches from the rear, and not the front.

Starscream flies a meer thirty feet above the cars. The motorists on the road swerve and crash as they panic at the site of the on coming fighter jet. Starscream pays little attention to them, and continues his assault.

As Starscream nears his target, he trails only half a mile away. Suddenly, he ignites his jets, and blazes down the interstate. He aims for the Autobot, and flies over his hood at 1,100 MPH, narrowly missing hitting him by only inches. The Autobot nearly flips over from the force of the jet flying by at intense speeds. Other cars around him flip into the air and topple over the stationary ones in the other lanes, only meters away.

Starscream cools his jets, and continues a head for about a quarter of a mile. He soon turns around, preparing for another attack run. He flies past the Autobot, flying away from his target. Suddenly, about three miles back, he does the same maneuver, looping through the air and lowering his altitude, preparing to blitz the trapped Autobot once again.

Starscream assumes his previous altitude of thirty feet above the road, and ignites his engines, flying as fast as he can toward the target.

"Ha! Ha! I'll terrorize the little cretin for a while. Make some fun out of his death! Let's just see if he has the bearings for a little, as the fleshlings call it, chicken."

*All dialogue translated from Cybertronian*

Bumblebee charges at the jet, unflinching as he goes faster and faster.

A mere thirty feet from Starscream, he transforms into his true form and leaps into the air, coming down on Starscream's jet form.

Using the radio, he finds the right words to channel what he wants to say...

"Move *****, get out the way!"

BUMBLEBEE.jpg

Bumblebee charges at the jet, unflinching as he goes faster and faster.

A mere thirty feet from Starscream, he transforms into his true form and leaps into the air, coming down on Starscream's jet form.

Using the radio, he finds the right words to channel what he wants to say...

"Move *****, get out the way!"

Starscream flies in shock as he sees the Autobot driving toward him.

"Is this Autobot insane?"

Suddenly, Bumblebee transforms and jumps on top of Starscream.

"You little ****!"

Starscream quickly turns upward, flying into the sky at top speeds. Bumblebee struggles to hang on as the two Cybertronians go higher and higher into the air. Suddenly, Starscream transforms. Bumblebee fumbles to keep attached through the shifting of parts and pieces. Soon, Starscream transforms into his robot form. He pulls Bumblebee off his chest, and holds him out away from him.

"You little Autobot scum! You've got some bearings, I'll give you that."

An evil smirk comes across Starscream's face as he forms his other arm into a missile launcher. Bumblebee watches in fear as the parts twist and turn into barrels, as the rockets come up and lock into their armed position.

"Normally, I wouldn't have the time for this. But, unfortunately for you, I have all the time I want!"

Starscream throws Bumblebee through the air, as he slowly plumets back to earth.

"Let's see if you can fly, Autobot!"

OptimusPrime.gif

Optimus watched the collision of the Nemesis on this new planet. He knew that the Ark was next.

"Prepare for crash landing!" he announces. He looks around at his battered crew. Everyone took quite a beating, but nonetheless, it could've been worse.

Optimus turned to Ironhide. "Ironhide, if this is the end, I must say that it's been an honor serving with you. Were Sentinel still alive, he'd tell you himself."

Optimus turns back to the crew. "The same goes for all of you. You have fought valiantly and bravely for Cybertron."

The Ark breaches Earth's atmosphere. The outer hull begins to burn upon entry. Optimus looks below, and he can still see ripples from where the Nemesis crashed. He looks ahead and sees a mountain.

"If we don't make it. . .meet you all when we're one with the Matrix!"

The Ark begins to gain speed as it approaches the mass of rock and magma. Collision is imminent.

BUMBLEBEE.jpg

Starscream flies in shock as he sees the Autobot driving toward him.

"Is this Autobot insane?"

Suddenly, Bumblebee transforms and jumps on top of Starscream.

"You little ****!"

Starscream quickly turns upward, flying into the sky at top speeds. Bumblebee struggles to hang on as the two Cybertronians go higher and higher into the air. Suddenly, Starscream transforms. Bumblebee fumbles to keep attached through the shifting of parts and pieces. Soon, Starscream transforms into his robot form. He pulls Bumblebee off his chest, and holds him out away from him.

"You little Autobot scum! You've got some bearings, I'll give you that."

An evil smirk comes across Starscream's face as he forms his other arm into a missile launcher. Bumblebee watches in fear as the parts twist and turn into barrels, as the rockets come up and lock into their armed position.

"Normally, I wouldn't have the time for this. But, unfortunately for you, I have all the time I want!"

Starscream throws Bumblebee through the air, as he slowly plumets back to earth.

"Let's see if you can fly, Autobot!"

Flying through the air, Bumblebee turns as his arm shifts and forms a gun on the end. He points it right at Starscream and aims.

"Yippee-ki-ya, Mother****er!"

Two blast fly out of the gun, Starscream avoids the first, but the second blast lands home, striking Startscream dead in his jet engines. The engines stall, sending him falling towards the ground, right behind Bumblebee.

BUMBLEBEE.jpg

Flying through the air, Bumblebee turns as his arm shifts and forms a gun on the end. He points it right at Starscream and aims.

"Yippee-ki-ya, Mother****er!"

Two blast fly out of the gun, Starscream avoids the first, but the second blast lands home, striking Startscream dead in his jet engines. The engines stall, sending him falling towards the ground, right behind Bumblebee.
starscream1.jpg

(IC:Starscream)

Starscream slowly falls as his engines stall from the blast. As he begins to plumet to the ground, he starts to catch up with Bumblebee. Who is this Autobot? He thinks to himself. He only speaks in this planet's dialect. I've been here four years and I barely know it myself.

Starscream begins to close in on the Autobot, falling now only 50 yards from him. He points his arm toward Bumblebee, his targeting computer locking onto the enemy. Starscream locks on, and he fires his missiles. They make a horrifing noise as the streak through the blue sky. As they fly around through the air, they finally take their course, and head directly for Bumblebee.

"Take this Autobot!"

BUMBLEBEE.jpg

(IC:Starscream)

Starscream slowly falls as his engines stall from the blast. As he begins to plumet to the ground, he starts to catch up with Bumblebee. Who is this Autobot? He thinks to himself. He only speaks in this planet's dialect. I've been here four years and I barely know it myself.

Starscream begins to close in on the Autobot, falling now only 50 yards from him. He points his arm toward Bumblebee, his targeting computer locking onto the enemy. Starscream locks on, and he fires his missiles. They make a horrifing noise as the streak through the blue sky. As they fly around through the air, they finally take their course, and head directly for Bumblebee.

"Take this Autobot!"

Bumblebee dodges the first missile, but the second strikes him in his chest and explodes.

The explosion sends him falling to the ground faster now. Both he and Starscream's course has veered from the land and now they fall towards the ocean.

"You've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?"

In one swift motion, he sends five blast towards Starscream. The Pacific Ocean looms closer and closer as they fight.

BUMBLEBEE.jpg

Bumblebee dodges the first missile, but the second strikes him in his chest and explodes.

The explosion sends him falling to the ground faster now. Both he and Starscream's course has veered from the land and now they fall towards the ocean.

"You've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?"

In one swift motion, he sends five blast towards Starscream. The Pacific Ocean looms closer and closer as they fight.
starscream1.jpg

Starscream watches as the Autobot tumbles faster toward the dark blue ocean below. He smiles, and tries his thrusters. His engines still stall, as only smoke and sparks burn out of the pipes.

"Damn...this!"

Starscream sees Bumblebee crash into the ocean, his smoke trail showing his path. Starscream quickly braces for impact, and plunges in. He quickly reboots his circuits, as he looks around for the Autobot enemy. He screens through the dark water for his target. He sees the silhoute of a figure, and fires more missiles from his launcher. The rockets move like a swordwish through the water, as they pierce the water in front of them, and propel themselves forward smoothly toward their target. Starscream takes his other arm, and forms a gattling gun over his hand. He quickly loads the weapon, and begins to unleash a barrage of bullets on Bumblebee as a dark sinister smile comes across his face.

Suddenly, an energon reading alerts Starscream's sensors.

"What? An energon reading? In the ocean? Impossible!"

*All Starscream's dialogue, inner and external is translated from Cybertronian. *

BUMBLEBEE.jpg

starscream1.jpg

Starscream watches as the Autobot tumbles faster toward the dark blue ocean below. He smiles, and tries his thrusters. His engines still stall, as only smoke and sparks burn out of the pipes.

"Damn...this!"

Starscream sees Bumblebee crash into the ocean, his smoke trail showing his path. Starscream quickly braces for impact, and plunges in. He quickly reboots his circuits, as he looks around for the Autobot enemy. He screens through the dark water for his target. He sees the silhoute of a figure, and fires more missiles from his launcher. The rockets move like a swordwish through the water, as they pierce the water in front of them, and propel themselves forward smoothly toward their target. Starscream takes his other arm, and forms a gattling gun over his hand. He quickly loads the weapon, and begins to unleash a barrage of bullets on Bumblebee as a dark sinister smile comes across his face.

Suddenly, an energon reading alerts Starscream's sensors.

"What? An energon reading? In the ocean? Impossible!"

*All Starscream's dialogue, inner and external is translated from Cybertronian. *

Bumblebee dodges two of the missiles in the water. Spinning around and firing his blasts at Starscream.

Massive Energon detected

"What in the sam hill?"

BUMBLEBEE.jpg

Bumblebee dodges two of the missiles in the water. Spinning around and firing his blasts at Starscream.

Massive Energon detected

"What in the sam hill?"
starscream1.jpg

The missiles slice through the water with agility and ease. They go out of sight, the ground shakes as they detonate. Suddenly, Starscream's sensors detect the energon signature getting bigger by the second.

"By Primus!"

Starscream realizes the energy signature could be dangerous. What is that? He thinks. It could be a raw energon stock. And if my missile hit it, it'g going to blow. I don't want to be blown to shrapnel. And if I leave that Autobot here, I will never know if I killed him. Heh. So I'll save him...for now.

Starscream smirks, he blasts his jets again, as the fuel lines reconnect. Fire shoots from the engines, as the water makes it glow in the dark ocean. Starscream flies toward Bumblebee with great speed. He grabs him by the chest, and flies upward, breaching the ocean's surface. He flies higher and higher into the air, as water cascades off his body like a waterfall.

"So, you think you can beat me, is that it? You think you're one of earth's people now? One of the damn fleshlings! Does it make you feel important to speak the native tongue? Do you feel superior?"

Starscream changes his course, and begins to fly toward the Californian coast again. His jets burn red hot as the fuel ignites and propels him faster and faster.

"I am Lord Starscream! I am superior than you or Prime! Sentinel is nothing! You are nothing!"

Starscream closes in on a small moutain range. The moutains pierce the clouds, as if to try to reach the sky. below the moutains, a small town goes about its normal life. They hear the screech of a fighter jet streaking across the sky. They look up to see a blur flying toward the moutains.

"Today you will realize what you are! What I am! I am Your master! Your leader! The time of the Autobots has ended! It is time for a new regime! A new rule! Under the most powerful Cybertronian of all time. Me!"

A loud bang echoes across the valley and buildings below. Air rushes fast over Starscream and Bumblebee, as the break the sound barrier, only meer miles from the moutains, as they close in faster by the second.

"Decepticons forever! Let me put this in terms you can understand. As the Humans would say, I'll see you in hell mother ****er!"

Starscream throws Bumblebee through the air and toward the moutain. As he releases the helpless Autobot, he quickly transforms back into his jet form. He slows his speed, and raises his altitude, flying straight into the bright Pacific sky. Bumblebee flies through the air, and within only seconds, crashes into the moutain. Imbedding himself in the rock and stone exterior of the giant landmass.

"See you in the pit, Autobot."

*All of Starscream's dialogue, both inner and outer, is translated from Cybertronian.*

NOW

Unbeknownst to the two battling Transformers, the Energon signature they had detected was not something raw or unrefined. It was the last lingering reserves of the Nemesis, flagship of the Decepticons.

For six billion years, working quietly and on a pitifully small amount of Energon, the self-repair circuits had taken to repairing the devasted structure of the enormous spacecraft. Some had, even recently, began building a new body for Megatron, the lord of the Decepticons. Shortly after the craft's scanning system had been brought online three thousand years ago, the small nanomachines of the repair system had started rebuilding Megatron. His spark preserved only by the last desperate efforts of his internal system, the machines strove to create a stronger shell for the spark of the leader of the Decepticons. With no native beast fitting enough, the machines chose the most powerful creature their systems could identify: the form of a human. This was to be the new form of Megatron, a shell constructed around his ruined Cybertronian body.

Starscream's missiles thudded against the hull of the Nemesis, their explosions felt dimly against billions of years' worth of accumulated corals and particles. Still, the shuddering was enough to stir the spark of Megatron. His repaired optics blinked onces, then twice, as they activated. He found himself lying on the deck of the Nemesis, spread-eagled. His body felt... different, heavier than it had been. He sat up, and surveyed the still bodies of the Decepticons. A thin stream of water, descennding from a crack in the ceiling, fell down onto Thundercracker before finding its way through to a hole in the floor. Soundwave, Barricade, and the others sat crumpled at their posts.

"Comp-" Megatron said, before stopping himself. Even his voice had changed. This new form would take some getting used to. "Computer, status report."
"Ship's functions at 35% maximum efficiency. Repair systems online. Thrusters offline. Weapons offline. Engines offline. Scanners online in reduced capacity. Shields off-"
"Enough. Location. Where are we?"
"Planet is called Earth by its natives as of relative 400 cycles ago. Topography is Cybertron relative to-"
"Wait. What? Four hundred cycles? Computer, how long has the Nemesis been on this rock?"
"Main system reactivation was relative five billion cycles ago."

Megatron took a step back, his footfalls ringing heavily against the rusted surface of the Nemesis' deck. "Five... billion? Impossible. The universe has not..."
"Alert. Prior to crash landing, sensors located a temporal disturbance of unrecorded magnitude. Probability that ship Nemesis experienced time travel is at 98.37%."
"Of course. The wormhole, I should have guessed. Computer, re-establish contact with Cybertronian databanks and give me a date and time."
"Unable. Communications systems offline."

Megatron sighed. "A broken, leaky craft. An unknown world. Such are the things I must deal with because of the Autobots. Primus willing, they're all burning at the heart of some star by now."

tfrvmegatronfig1an9.jpg

OptimusPrime.gif

The collision of Bumblebee's tiny frame is just enough to rock the Ark ever so slightly. Energon radiates from the Autobot, and it causes Optimus Prime's optical receptors to blink to life.

"Ugh," is all Optimus can manage to utter as he pulls his weakened body up from the floor. His joints are rusty and stiff from the hibernation state that he and the other Autobots were in.

Optimus walks weakly over to the main computer. It blinks on, and extinguishes just as quickly. Optimus gives it a rough smack, and it blinks back on. The screen flickers as alternative power is turned on.

"What's going on? How do we survive?" Prime asks himself. "The collision. . .combined with lack of Energon. . .should have sealed our fate."

Optimus stares at the screen.

ENERGON PROXIMITY ALERT

Optimus is in shock. Where is this Energon coming from? A source this large could only be...

No...that's impossible. How could there be...a Cybertronian?

Optimus turns and looks at his crew. Everyone is still in stasis.

"It couldn't hurt to investigate," Optimus decides. "If I hurry, I should return before the Autobots re-activate."

Prime makes his way down the deserted, destroyed corridors of the Ark. The floor is strewn with loose parts and inactive Autobots. Optimus finally makes his way to an opening to this outside world.

Prime pushes some rock aside from the opening as the bright light of a star momentarily blinds his sensors. When his optical receptors re-adjust, he scans the hull of the ship.

"No. . ." Optimus states in disbelief.

statue_warwithin_prime.jpg

"Bumblebee?"

BUMBLEBEE.jpg

OptimusPrime.gif

The collision of Bumblebee's tiny frame is just enough to rock the Ark ever so slightly. Energon radiates from the Autobot, and it causes Optimus Prime's optical receptors to blink to life.​

"Ugh," is all Optimus can manage to utter as he pulls his weakened body up from the floor. His joints are rusty and stiff from the hibernation state that he and the other Autobots were in.​

Optimus walks weakly over to the main computer. It blinks on, and extinguishes just as quickly. Optimus gives it a rough smack, and it blinks back on. The screen flickers as alternative power is turned on.​

"What's going on? How do we survive?" Prime asks himself. "The collision. . .combined with lack of Energon. . .should have sealed our fate."

Optimus stares at the screen.​

ENERGON PROXIMITY ALERT

Optimus is in shock. Where is this Energon coming from? A source this large could only be...​

No...that's impossible. How could there be...a Cybertronian?​

Optimus turns and looks at his crew. Everyone is still in stasis.​

"It couldn't hurt to investigate," Optimus decides. "If I hurry, I should return before the Autobots re-activate."

Prime makes his way down the deserted, destroyed corridors of the Ark. The floor is strewn with loose parts and inactive Autobots. Optimus finally makes his way to an opening to this outside world.​

Prime pushes some rock aside from the opening as the bright light of a star momentarily blinds his sensors. When his optical receptors re-adjust, he scans the hull of the ship.​

"No. . ." Optimus states in disbelief.​

statue_warwithin_prime.jpg

"Bumblebee?"

For the longest time, Bumblebee lays there staring back at Optimus, before he slowly nods. Still stunned, he finds words to finally "speak"

"Whoa, Doc, this is heavy..."

OptimusPrime.gif

BUMBLEBEE.jpg

For the longest time, Bumblebee lays there staring back at Optimus, before he slowly nods. Still stunned, he finds words to finally "speak"

"Whoa, Doc, this is heavy..."
"He knows this planet's languages," Optimus states to himself. "And he has obtained a new, native form."

Optimus begins to ponder his next move. It's clear that he needs to learn these languages before he can communicate properly with Bumblebee. Optimus also knows that he's going to need a new form in order to assimilate into this planet's culture.

He may not be able to speak it anymore, but Bumblebee can still understand Cybertronian, so Optimus asks, "Bumblebee, how did you learn these languages?"

BUMBLEBEE.jpg

OptimusPrime.gif

"He knows this planet's languages," Optimus states to himself. "And he has obtained a new, native form."

Optimus begins to ponder his next move. It's clear that he needs to learn these languages before he can communicate properly with Bumblebee. Optimus also knows that he's going to need a new form in order to assimilate into this planet's culture.

He may not be able to speak it anymore, but Bumblebee can still understand Cybertronian, so Optimus asks, "Bumblebee, how did you learn these languages?"

"Through the magic of radio!!!!"

Bumblebee changes channels in a nanosecond.

"Captain's log, stardate twenty oh seven. I have encountered a strange world....unable to speak....communicate through unusal means."

OptimusPrime.gif

BUMBLEBEE.jpg

"Through the magic of radio!!!!"

Bumblebee changes channels in a nanosecond.

"Captain's log, stardate twenty oh seven. I have encountered a strange world....unable to speak....communicate through unusal means."
"Radio?" Optimus repeats phonetically. His vocal processor is not used to uttering such syllables and sounds.

"Surely there is some easier way. . ." Optimus assures himself. Without another word to Bumblebee, he jogs back inside the Ark and returns to the supercomputer. After pushing several buttons, he finds something.

"Of course! This is it! For a civilization so technologically primitive, this is their crowing achievement! The World Wide Web!"

Optimus presses one more button, and pages upon pages begin to flash upon the screen.

"This intricate system of interlinked, hypertext documents. . .they hold the key to understanding this culture!"

Optimus begins to run a diagnostic. Within minutes, he is uploading information to his Central Processing Unit. The upload takes seconds.

He turns to Bumblebee - who had followed him inside.

"Well, Bumblebee," Optimus begins, "Thanks to the Internet, I have learned the most common language of this planet - English. I believe you are familiar with it."

BUMBLEBEE.jpg

OptimusPrime.gif

"Radio?" Optimus repeats phonetically. His vocal processor is not used to uttering such syllables and sounds.

"Surely there is some easier way. . ." Optimus assures himself. Without another word to Bumblebee, he jogs back inside the Ark and returns to the supercomputer. After pushing several buttons, he finds something.

"Of course! This is it! For a civilization so technologically primitive, this is their crowing achievement! The World Wide Web!"

Optimus presses one more button, and pages upon pages begin to flash upon the screen.

"This intricate system of interlinked, hypertext documents. . .they hold the key to understanding this culture!"

Optimus begins to run a diagnostic. Within minutes, he is uploading information to his Central Processing Unit. The upload takes seconds.

He turns to Bumblebee - who had followed him inside.

"Well, Bumblebee," Optimus begins, "Thanks to the Internet, I have learned the most common language of this planet - English. I believe you are familiar with it."

"Ding, ding, ding, ding, WE HAVE A WINNA!!! Johnny, tell him what he's won!!"

Bumblebee transforms and idles infront of Optimus.

"He's won, A BRAND NEW CAR!!!"

HotRodBanner.jpg

The bridge is silent as the Autobots lay motionless, all power gone from the ship. Slowly a single Autobot gets to his feet.

"Autobots report"

Minutes pass as the other Autobots come back online and slowly get up.

"Im alright."

"Im functional."

"Iv been better."

Im silent as I assess the situation.

"Ship status."

The other three bots return to their staitions.

"The remaining thrusters' gone, this ship won't fly again."

"Weapon systems are gone aswell."

"Sensors work, don't know how much power is left though."

I walk over to Arcee and look over her shoulder at the screen.

"Search for compatible forms and any energon signatures."

"Yes sir."

"Blur go to the armory and get as many thermal detonators you can carry. We need to get rid of this ship before the natives comes to investigate."

Blur heads for the armory as Arcee stares in shock at the screen.

"I....Iv got two energon signatures!"

"Where?"

"Not far from here."
HotRodBanner.jpg

As Hot Rod, Blur, and Springer proceeds to place thermal detonators in and around the ship a small probe erupts from the ship. It starts taking in any information it can get, radio transmissions, tv broadcasts, data from the internet, and detailed schmatics for every vehicle in a five mile area. Arcee stares at the imput of data and than activates her comm link.

<Scan complete Rodimus.>

<Good work, any compatible forms?>

<Plenty, prepare for download.>

Hot Rod, Blur, Springer continue their work as every bit of information that was gathered is downloaded to their harddrives. Hot Rod is silent as he reviews the schematics until he find a vehicle he likes. With a simple command he switches from his native Cybertronian language to the alien tongue of this planet.

"The detontators have been planted sir."

Hot Rod nodes his head and activates his comm.

<Arcee meet us outside, we're moving out."

Several clicks later Arcee emerges from the ship, her form has completely changed.

zoompictransdeadendsarcdn8.jpg

Im silent as I gaze at her.

"What?"

"You....you look great."

She winks at me as I turn to Blur and Springer.

"Alright team, pick a form and prepare for reformatting."

Several clicks later a red lamborgini (complete with flames), a dark pink motorcycle, a blue corvette, and a green SUV speeds away as with a blinding flash the ship is vaporized leaving nothing behind.

OptimusPrime.gif

BUMBLEBEE.jpg

"Ding, ding, ding, ding, WE HAVE A WINNA!!! Johnny, tell him what he's won!!"

Bumblebee transforms and idles infront of Optimus.

"He's won, A BRAND NEW CAR!!!"
"Ah yes. . .I require a new Earth form," Optimus responds. He activates the Ark's long-range sensors to find a suitable form.

Then Prime sees it. The color, the size, the commanding presence...everything about it screams "Prime."

Optimus begins his upload, and all the pieces of his body began to shift and change.

RealOptimusTruck.jpg

"How do I look?"

Before Bumblebee can respond, the Energon Proximity Alert goes off again.

"No. . .this really can't be right. That Energon signature is too large to be a single Autobot. . ."

Thundercracker

It had been six billion cycles since the Nemesis crash landed onto the planet Earth. Missles from Starscream came thundering against the ship's hull, and a small piece of the ceiling hit Thundercracker right on the head, with liquid from the Nemesis's internal structure pouring down on him.

The Transformer awoke from its deep sleep, grumpier then ever. "Slaggin' Primus! Who's the wise guy who ..." He looked up to see the waste falling upon him. The seeker began to crawl out of its way, letting it drain through a hole in the ship's floor.

"Comp-" Megatron said, before stopping himself. Even his voice had changed. This new form would take some getting used to. "Computer, status report."
"Ship's functions at 35% maximum efficiency. Repair systems online. Thrusters offline. Weapons offline. Engines offline. Scanners online in reduced capacity. Shields off-"
"Enough. Location. Where are we?"
"Planet is called Earth by its natives as of relative 400 cycles ago. Topography is Cybertron relative to-"
"Wait. What? Four hundred cycles? Computer, how long has the Nemesis been on this rock?"
"Main system reactivation was relative five billion cycles ago."

Five billion cycles ... No, it couldn't be. Surely the ship's databanks had been ruptured and have deteriorated since it crashed. 'Five billion cycles. Why did I even bother signing up for this stupid war!? Now I'm stuck on some far away planet, under the command of Lord Megatard. Well, at least it can't get much worse then this!'

Megatron took a step back, his footfalls ringing heavily against the rusted surface of the Nemesis' deck. "Five... billion? Impossible. The universe has not..."
"Alert. Prior to crash landing, sensors located a temporal disturbance of unrecorded magnitude. Probability that ship Nemesis experienced time travel is at 98.37%."
"Of course. The wormhole, I should have guessed. Computer, re-establish contact with Cybertronian databanks and give me a date and time."
"Unable. Communications systems offline."

Megatron sighed. "A broken, leaky craft. An unknown world. Such are the things I must deal with because of the Autobots. Primus willing, they're all burning at the heart of some star by now."

tfrvmegatronfig1an9.jpg
Thundercracker then adjusted his blurry optical receptors, and saw before him a new Megatron. For a few billion cycles, the Decepticon was looking pretty good. He looked down at his own body and sighed deeply. 'Oh great, he gets the royal treatment while I'm still a pile of scrap.'

He then peered over to his left, seeing an unconcious Skywarp with a terrible gash through his chest. With his gears still heavily damaged, Thundercracker used what little strength he had left to throw his hand on Skywarp, seeing if he could feel any spark still there. Thankfully enough, he was able to feel something. "And I thought I had it bad. Life just doesn't seem to give you a break, and yet you keep going."

The Decepticon then looked over to his master and tried to speak loud enough for him to hear. "Megatron, Skywarp and I are badly damaged. We need repairs asap."

BUMBLEBEE.jpg

OptimusPrime.gif

"Ah yes. . .I require a new Earth form," Optimus responds. He activates the Ark's long-range sensors to find a suitable form.

Then Prime sees it. The color, the size, the commanding presence...everything about it screams "Prime."

Optimus begins his upload, and all the pieces of his body began to shift and change.

RealOptimusTruck.jpg

"How do I look?"

Before Bumblebee can respond, the Energon Proximity Alert goes off again.​

"No. . .this really can't be right. That Energon signature is too large to be a single Autobot. . ."

"You look b-e-a-utiful, darling."

Bumblebee waits as Optimus talks about Energon readings.

"What is thine wish, m'lord?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"