Transformers RPG Season I IC Thread

OptimusPrime.gif

HotRodBanner.jpg

Untitled-1-9.jpg

Im silent for several clicks while I process what I just heard.

Optimus Prime! What happened to Sentinal Prime?!

Im shaken from my thoughts by Arcee's voice in my head.

<What are you waiting for? Say something!>

With that pieces of my vehical mode starts to shift and rearrange as I transform to robot mode. I get to my feet and my head emerges from behind the vehicle's hood.

Movie_Hot_Rod_by_Wegons.jpg

"My name is Hot Rod. My crew and I come in peace."
"That makes two of us," Prime responds. If he wasn't in vehicle form, he'd be smiling.

Then, Optimus' pieces begin to shift and re-arrange.

[YT]I6yFq4VxipA[/YT]

"I'm sure you have a lot of questions. So do we."

BUMBLEBEE.jpg

OptimusPrime.gif

"That makes two of us," Prime responds. If he wasn't in vehicle form, he'd be smiling.

Bumblbee follows suit with Prime, transforming alongside him. The voice of Yosemite Sam blast through his speakers.

"Great horny toads!!! What in tarnation?!?!"

HotRodBanner.jpg

Untitled-1-9.jpg

Im silent for several clicks while I process what I just heard.

Optimus Prime! What happened to Sentinal Prime?!

Im shaken from my thoughts by Arcee's voice in my head.

<What are you waiting for? Say something!>

With that pieces of my vehical mode starts to shift and rearrange as I transform to robot mode. I get to my feet and my head emerges from behind the vehicle's hood.

Movie_Hot_Rod_by_Wegons.jpg

"My name is Hot Rod. My crew and I come in peace."

600px-Ironhide1.jpg

(IC: Ironhide)

Ironhide quickly transforms, his pieces shift and move as he begins to stand upright. His head locks into place, as the metal panels of the truck's doors fold over his shoulders. He thrusts his arms forwards, and large cannons form over his arms. They buzz and whirl as the rockets and missiles inside become armed. Ironhide smiles at the strangers, and holds his cannons up in front of him with pride.

"Yeah, we have a lot of questions. Let's start with how you got here exactly. And don't try anything...I'm a quick shot, and I got a short fuse."

OptimusPrime.gif

[/COLOR][/FONT]
600px-Ironhide1.jpg

Ironhide quickly transforms, his pieces shift and move as he begins to stand upright. His head locks into place, as the metal panels of the truck's doors fold over his shoulders. He thrusts his arms forwards, and large cannons form over his arms. They buzz and whirl as the rockets and missiles inside become armed. Ironhide smiles at the strangers, and holds his cannons up in front of him with pride.

"Yeah, we have a lot of questions. Let's start with how you got here exactly. And don't try anything...I'm a quick shot, and I got a short fuse."
HotRodBanner.jpg

I instinctivly take a step back at the sight of the cannon. I hear my team transform behind me. I raise my hand as Arcee and Blur activates their weaponry.

"We were on a mission for Sentinal Prime and our ship was damaged in the process forcing us to crash on this planet. We're lucky to even be functional."

HotRodBanner.jpg

I instinctivly take a step back at the sight of the cannon. I hear my team transform behind me. I raise my hand as Arcee and Blur activates their weaponry.

"We were on a mission for Sentinal Prime and our ship was damaged in the process forcing us to crash on this planet. We're lucky to even be functional."

Ironhide listens to Hot Rod as he speaks. He pauses for a minute, as he reflects on what the Autobot said. He said he did a mission for sentinel...he must not know of his fate.

"Tell me," Ironhide starts. "Who is it you serve?"

Ironhide listens to Hot Rod as he speaks. He pauses for a minute, as he reflects on what the Autobot said. He said he did a mission for sentinel...he must not know of his fate.

"Tell me," Ironhide starts. "Who is it you serve?"
HotRodBanner.jpg

"I.....I follow Sentinal Prime, the leader of the Autobots. Atleast thats who was incharge when we were given out mission."

HotRodBanner.jpg

"I.....I follow Sentinal Prime, the leader of the Autobots. Atleast thats who was incharge when we were given out mission."

Ironhide lets out a long sigh. He puts his arms down at his side, and looks down at the ground for a moment. He gets his composure again, and looks up at the Autobots with a look of sorrow and remorse.

"I am sorry to inform you, but Sentinel Prime...is dead."

Ironhide lets out a long sigh. He puts his arms down at his side, and looks down at the ground for a moment. He gets his composure again, and looks up at the Autobots with a look of sorrow and remorse.

"I am sorry to inform you, but Sentinel Prime...is dead."
HotRodBanner.jpg

"What!?"

"No...."

I shift my gaze and see the same pained exspression on the face of each Autobot.

"How......how did it happen?"

OptimusPrime.gif

HotRodBanner.jpg

"What!?"

"No...."

I shift my gaze and see the same pained exspression on the face of each Autobot.

"How......how did it happen?"
"He gave his life. . .to ensure ours."

Optimus looks at the surrounding Autobots. Why didn't Sentinel tell him about this mission? It seemed that more questions were raised by the minute.

"For now, I believe our best course of action is to return to the Ark and hold a meeting. There's a lot that needs explaining."

(IC: PROWL)

At the top of the mountain, Prowl transformed back into his robot form. He really wasn't up there to be lookout-well he was looking out for something, or in this case someone. Optimus Prime. Even though Optimus had been Prime for billions of years now, he still hadn't made a first encounter with the new leader.

Now that he had a little time on his hands, Prowl examined his new form. He felt stronger, faster, better in all categories. Looking through his database, he found that the motorized four-wheeled vehicle that he had taken as his other mode was a model called an "Acura". He would look into what these names ment at a different time.

Magnifying his vision, Prowl searched the surrounding area for Prime and the search team. He picked up their signals, as well as a few unknown ones. Considering that the others' movements weren't hostile, Prowl didn't worry about them. It seemed like their were all about to head back to the Ark, so Prowl transformed and began to drive down the mountain at a steady speed to meet up with his fellow Autobots.

OptimusPrime.gif

"He gave his life. . .to ensure ours."

Optimus looks at the surrounding Autobots. Why didn't Sentinel tell him about this mission? It seemed that more questions were raised by the minute.

"For now, I believe our best course of action is to return to the Ark and hold a meeting. There's a lot that needs explaining."
HotRodBanner.jpg

I simply node my head. I look over my shoulder at my team.

"Lets move out team."

We transform and fall inline as we follow Optimus's team back to the Ark. A question suddenly comes to mind causing me to pull out of line and speed up beside Optimus.

<Optimus did.......did the Decepticon's follow you?>

OptimusPrime.gif

HotRodBanner.jpg

"Lets move out team."

We transform and fall inline as we follow Optimus's team back to the Ark. A question suddenly comes to mind causing me to pull out of line and speed up beside Optimus.

<They actually arrived moments before us,> Optimus explains, recalling the final moments before the crash. Until now, he had been so focused on awakening the Autobots that he forgot about the Decepticons.

Then, a light-bulb goes on in his head.

<But I wouldn't worry just yet, Hot Rod. The Decepticons' ship was plunged into the depths of the ocean. The high pressures should keep them stationary indefinitely,> Optimus assures the young Bot. For everyone's sake, Prime hopes that he's right.

HotRodBanner.jpg

"Lets move out team."

600px-Ironhide1.jpg

Ironhide watches as the others transform. He waits for everyone to begin their way back to the Ark, and transforms back into his pickup truck vehicle. He trails behind Hot Rod's team, and keeps a close watch on the rear of the convoy.

<"Don't worry, I'll watch everyone's six."> He says in a serious tone. <"No Decepticons are goin' gettin' the drop on us.">

Ratchet.jpg

The oil of the bots I have killed are on my hands. I try to wash it away but it sticks, and it spreads. It spreads down my arms and somehow rises up to my shoulders. I wash them and I wash them and it JUST WON'T STOP. My hands start to melt away as the oil dips down my chest and down my legs and up my head. I'm drowning in what I've done--I had to do it I had no choice, I cry out but it chokes and melts me nonetheless. I scream and scream and--

I crash down to the floor, and I'm back on the Ark. I look at my hands and there's no oil...outside, anyway. I feel something downloading into my circits...a new language? Interesting. Perhaps we've...landed on a new planet?

Finally, something good to have come from this war--the chance to expierence and study something new. Something else starts downloading into my brain...wow! The species of this planet have machines with circits like ours! Theirs are more premitive and...they're below them? Interesting...this species must be powerful!

I look out and see the some of the other Autobots coming in, and they're using...different vehicle modes then those on Cybertron. They must have adapted to the planet. Those are the machines of this planet!

"This is SO cool," I say in this new language.

bonecrusher.jpg

Cybertron burns by my hand. It is sweet. Glorious.

Suddenly, inside leaky ship. Nemesis. Megatron. Crash landed, apparently. Leaky. Water. Hate hate HATE water. No chance for burn in water.

See Megatron talking talking talking, talking sooo much.

"Megatron! What are your orders? How shall we escape our watery grave? What can we burn for you?"

He emerged, rocketing through the ocean depths at supersonic speeds. Water, a native liquid, dripped off of him as he hovered in the air. Now that his sensors had attuned to this new world, the Energon particles in the air stood out to him like a million tiny balls of light, everywhere he looked, He followed their condensing trail like a predator, all the while being fed information on the cube's location by the shipboard computer of the Nemesis.

Located underneath a massive human-created power generating station in the human country called Zaire. Weakened with infighting and populated by barely educated and superstitious locals, the country would prove a fine testing ground for his new body...

Ratchet.jpg

The oil of the bots I have killed are on my hands. I try to wash it away but it sticks, and it spreads. It spreads down my arms and somehow rises up to my shoulders. I wash them and I wash them and it JUST WON'T STOP. My hands start to melt away as the oil dips down my chest and down my legs and up my head. I'm drowning in what I've done--I had to do it I had no choice, I cry out but it chokes and melts me nonetheless. I scream and scream and--​

I crash down to the floor, and I'm back on the Ark. I look at my hands and there's no oil...outside, anyway. I feel something downloading into my circits...a new language? Interesting. Perhaps we've...landed on a new planet?​

Finally, something good to have come from this war--the chance to expierence and study something new. Something else starts downloading into my brain...wow! The species of this planet have machines with circits like ours! Theirs are more premitive and...they're below them? Interesting...this species must be powerful!​

I look out and see the some of the other Autobots coming in, and they're using...different vehicle modes then those on Cybertron. They must have adapted to the planet. Those are the machines of this planet!​

"This is SO cool," I say in this new language.
600px-Ironhide1.jpg

At long last, the convoy of Transformers make their way up the rough moutain path to the Ark. As they pull up, Ironhide sees a familiar figure standing in the doorway of the Ark. Optimus pulls up to the fallen ship, and now home base, and transforms. The other Autobots follow, and begin to shift and turn as they transform into their robot modes. Ironhide transforms last, keeping a close eye on the new Autobots and the alien blue sky.

"Optimus, let's get inside fast. We don't want anything to see us out here in the open."

The Autobots head inside their new home, following behind eachother as they make it through the narrow pathway. Ironhide watches as everyone enters, and walks to the door. He looks behind him one last time to check for any spies or onlookers, and then enters the ship as the door closes tightly behind him. Inside he sees the familiar figure and new recruit waiting for the return of his teammates.

"Hey, kid." Ironhide says to Ratchet. "See you haven't gotten yourself a new form yet, huh?" Ironhide lets out a small laugh. "Come on. Prime's briefing everyone. Lets go."

Hearing Ironhide's discussion with the younger Autobot, Prowl transforms into his robot form. It was good to see familiar faces again, all of his time in stasis was getting to him for a while.

"Hey Ironhide," Prowl had caught up to the larger bot, "How's it going?"

He emerged, rocketing through the ocean depths at supersonic speeds. Water, a native liquid, dripped off of him as he hovered in the air. Now that his sensors had attuned to this new world, the Energon particles in the air stood out to him like a million tiny balls of light, everywhere he looked, He followed their condensing trail like a predator, all the while being fed information on the cube's location by the shipboard computer of the Nemesis.

Located underneath a massive human-created power generating station in the human country called Zaire. Weakened with infighting and populated by barely educated and superstitious locals, the country would prove a fine testing ground for his new body...
starscream1.jpg

(IC: Starscream)

Starscream flies through the skies of the alien planet, ravaged with hunger and thirst. After his encounter with the Autobot, Starscream's reserves have been drained to dangerously low proportions. As he struggles to keep from falling into stasis mode, his mind drifts back to his slaughter of the Autobot, and he lets out an evil laugh as he soars across the Atlantic Ocean.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! That damned Autobot stood no chance against me! His death was most likely slow, but his suffering will be eternal in the Pit. Ha! Ha! Ha! My only regret is I didn't find the body. I am sure his fuel cells and oil tanks would've been compatible with mine."

As Starscream screeches through the air, his sensors suddenly pick up a new energon reading. Starscream looks at his radar in disbelief, and lets out a sigh of confusion.

"What? A new energon signature! This is impossible! It just can't be! No ships have crashed on this planet since I arrived! I would know if they did! Where are these Cybertronians coming from..."

Suddenly, Starscream realizes the energon signature is not that of a Cybertronian, but that of raw energon. Starscream's attitude suddenly shifts from desperation and confusion to hope and excitement.

"Energon! Energon! At last! My salavation is at hand! Oh thank Primus! Let's see..." Starscream quickly checks his radar and scanners for the location of the long anticipated energy source. "Zaire! This is a country in the Continent of...Africa. Such odd names. But then again, they are only flesh creatures. I should expect such from the likes of them. Hmhm."

Starscream's engines burn fiercely as his last reserves of fuel are poured into his engine, and ignited. He screams across the sky in a blur, as he flies as fast as he can toward the country of Zaire. Starscream soon reaches the landmass of Africa, and he begins to laugh. His sinister cackle echoes off the moutains and valleys, as the animals below scream and yell in fear.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! At last! I will once again be the strongest! And I will be ready for Megatron when he arrives!"

*All dialogue both inner and outer translated from Cybertronian*

Hearing Ironhide's discussion with the younger Autobot, Prowl transforms into his robot form. It was good to see familiar faces again, all of his time in stasis was getting to him for a while.

"Hey Ironhide," Prowl had caught up to the larger bot, "How's it going?"
600px-Ironhide1.jpg

Ironhide looks back to the Autobot running up behind him. Ironhide glances at him, and recognizes the Autobot. He is Prowl, one of the newer members of Sentinel's team. Ironhide has known him for a few cycles, and knows him to be a loyal and hard working memeber of the Autobot army.

"Ah, hello there, Prowl, my friend. Interesting new form...Little flashy isn't it?"

600px-Ironhide1.jpg

Ironhide looks back to the Autobot running up behind him. Ironhide glances at him, and recognizes the Autobot. He is Prowl, one of the newer members of Sentinel's team. Ironhide has known him for a few cycles, and knows him to be a loyal and hard working memeber of the Autobot army.

"Ah, hello there, Prowl, my friend. Interesting new form...Little flashy isn't it?"

Prowl smiled, "Yeah, but the vehicle's purpose is to help and defend the planet's natives, which I assume we are doing." The younger Autobot looks at Optimus Prime, who is leading the group of Autobots down the hallway. He seemed much larger since the last time he encountered him. Prowl then turned his attention back to Ironhide, "How did your recon mission go?"

OptimusPrime.gif

Prowl smiled, "Yeah, but the vehicle's purpose is to help and defend the planet's natives, which I assume we are doing." The younger Autobot looks at Optimus Prime, who is leading the group of Autobots down the hallway. He seemed much larger since the last time he encountered him. Prowl then turned his attention back to Ironhide, "How did your recon mission go?"
"There will be time for pleasantries and leisure later, Prowl," Optimus reminds the young Bot. Prime never saw himself as being so strict, but he guessed the pressure of everything was getting to him.

"For now, I need you and anyone else who's available to assemble the Autobots and spread word of this meeting. There's much to be discussed."

OptimusPrime.gif

"There will be time for pleasantries and leisure later, Prowl," Optimus reminds the young Bot. Prime never saw himself as being so strict, but he guessed the pressure of everything was getting to him.

"For now, I need you and anyone else who's available to assemble the Autobots and spread word of this meeting. There's much to be discussed."
HotRodBanner.jpg

My team and I hang back as Optimus's team talks amongst themselves. Watching these bots just proves how inexperienced we actually are. Sentinel Prime how could you trust the key with us?

"Wow this place is amazing! This ship wasent built, it was poured."

"Die cast construction, it's a lost art but Sentinel Prime insisted on using the process. Come on Blur did'nt you follow the ships contruction?"

"Now why would I when we have you to keep us informed!"

I start to silence Blur but Springer beats me to it.

"Would you knock it off! Will you atleast act like a soldier infront of true heroes."

"I you'd pull that energon rod outta your tailpipe you might be less uptight you slaggin..."

I lay a hand on Blur's shoulder silencing him at once.

"Shut it Blur, thats an order."

Prowl smiled, "Yeah, but the vehicle's purpose is to help and defend the planet's natives, which I assume we are doing."
"Personally, I don't really care what happens with the creatures of this planet. I just want to get the energon and go."
The younger Autobot looks at Optimus Prime, who is leading the group of Autobots down the hallway. He seemed much larger since the last time he encountered him. Prowl then turned his attention back to Ironhide, "How did your recon mission go?"
Ironhide sighs, and looks forward as he walks down the hallway following Optimus.

"Apparently these new guys were on a secret mission by Sentinel himself." Ironhide leans back, and softly whispers into Prowl's audio receptors. "Personally, I don't know what to think of this. Sentinel used to tell me everything, so something here doesn't add up. Either Sentinel had some secrets, or these guys aren't really working for the Autobots."

Ironhide leans forward again, and resumes his normal stance as he continues following the Autobots down the hallway.

"But, time will tell. Let's just say I'm keepin' my cannons ready."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"