Underworld:Evolution on dvd 6/6.

Blade II was slick.
Underworlds were cool to watch.

The myth explanation of vampires is a bit boring. We need something that has logic that makes it more believeable.

But all three films exceeded their budget at the box office, but then again they're just big time movies that seem to rake in the dough :o :confused:

Blade II was slick.

The myth explanation of vampires is a bit boring. We need something that has logic that makes it more believeable.

Blade 1 and 2 where cool, but Underworld million times better. Also Blade 3 sucked bad lol.

But yeah thats what I like about Underworld the Vampires are not copied from the Myth like all others, it's new and different and kind of realistic in a way.

But Blade V Selene, that would be cool to see but never happen and plus I would put all my money on Selene lol.

Blade 2 was really really good, both Underworld movies we're better imo.

Blade II was slick.

But all three films exceeded their budget at the box office, but then again they're just big time movies that seem to rake in the dough :o :confused:
like the virus explanation used in ultraviolet?:ninja:

Blade 2 was really really good, both Underworld movies we're better imo.

I love the Underworld movies, but no way are either of them better than Blade 1 or 2. Marcus was impressive, but the reapers in Blade 2 were damn near flawless. Nomak was a slam beast! And let's net forget the reaper autopsy!

Well I like the Underworld movies probably better because I love werewolves.

no, don't bring Ultraviolet into quality films.

I'm being serious.

i know but besides blade thats the only vampire movie with a SCIENTIFIC explanation of vampireism
unless you'd prefer the spider-man tas versin of vampirism as a form of mutation:ninja:

i know but besides blade thats the only vampire movie with a SCIENTIFIC explanation of vampireism
unless you'd prefer the spider-man tas versin of vampirism as a form of mutation:ninja:

Oh, science-schmience!! It doesn't excuse the fact that the rest of the film is profoundly clunky and poorly constructed. And I much preferred the scientific approach from the Blade movies (excluding Trinity) and Underworld than anything in Ultraviolet. Especially when Ultraviolet tried to use science to rationalize the fairly tale logic of bringing a character back to life with another character's TEARS!!! I just found than too damn insulting to thing about the "science" of it.

I love the Underworld movies, but no way are either of them better than Blade 1 or 2. Marcus was impressive, but the reapers in Blade 2 were damn near flawless. Nomak was a slam beast! And let's net forget the reaper autopsy!

Really? I think Underworld has a better story and more orignal with the vampires and Lycans as well. Even though there are no Lycans in Blade, I just think it is better and I prefere the characters as well lol.

But Blade is still good, but I like to forget there was a third one lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"