Venom Slime

J

JamieMadrox

I was thinking 'bout the merchandising the other day.
Spidey 2 spawned 'Ock Arms', so what will we get from Spidey 3?

Venom Slime - A pot o' black goo.

Sand Man Hammer Arm - Or something like that. Maybe an ax or something..

Any more ideas?

JamieMadrox said:
I was thinking 'bout the merchandising the other day.
Spidey 2 spawned 'Ock Arms', so what will we get from Spidey 3?

Venom Slime - A pot o' black goo.

Sand Man Hammer Arm - Or something like that. Maybe an ax or something..

Any more ideas?

i bet interchangeable arms for sandman
moveable jaw for venom if he's in the movie, and probably some kind of attachable or moving tentacles, like doc ock
i'm sure y'all know that hasbro has the rights to make the spiderman action figures, right? anyone have an inside source to hasbro to get a look at the toys and figure out who's in the movie?

^ not a surprise. Her umbrella/cane/can't-remember-it-exactly was very powerful in the second one.

spider-man condoms........ there will be 5 types to choose from: Red and Blue, The Black Costume, SandyMan grain texture, Slimy Vemon, or Green Goblin Glider................

2 words Sandman Hands, Hulk hands were awesome, Thing hands were cool. Imagine 2 big sand looking mits with smashing sounds and phrases from the movie, I'd buy em, to go with my Thing and Hulk hands :D

Mister Gone said:
2 words Sandman Hands, Hulk hands were awesome, Thing hands were cool. Imagine 2 big sand looking mits with smashing sounds and phrases from the movie, I'd buy em, to go with my Thing and Hulk hands :D

you forgot Hellboys arm, that was cool

Spideys Sister said:
Then the'll have big hulkt Venom hands that make noises and have webs. lol
Or they could just repaint the warehouse full of Mr.Fantastic "streching" arms black and call them Venom arm, with sybiote stretch and trap action!

A Venom mask with expandable tongue for hard to reach places........oops.

I think there is also some personal lubricant (venom slime) to use with those condoms.

Maybe the Sandman arms can be see through glass that has real sand in them.

They will probably do a Stretch Amstrong type SandMan, maybe some yellow Floam with speckles for mold your own SandMan. Any Venom action figure will squirt water. There will be a flood of merch from the last few years painted black, and for good measure, a fanboy hyperventilation bag, for when Spider Man 4 speculation kicks in and people can't stop arguing about Carnage.

JokerNick said:
spider-man condoms........ there will be 5 types to choose from: Red and Blue, The Black Costume, SandyMan grain texture, Slimy Vemon, or Green Goblin Glider................

The only time that the comic book nerd buys a pack of condoms......and not even to use :p

They could release green goblin water bombs, "if you dont get wet, venom will beat your ass" or Harry osbournes guide on how to try and kill your best friend that allegedly killed your father

The Venomator said:
They could release green goblin water bombs, "if you dont get wet, venom will beat your ass" or Harry osbournes guide on how to try and kill your best friend that allegedly killed your father

To both of those, I say.....

:confused:

Look, i know where you live ?????, (your identity is all you have going for you?). There will be a man in a red and blue suit that comes to see you and it wont be wallzy, it will be me in the latest spidey costume, now with retrievable spandex and a croth pump, to make your self look bigger

The Venomator said:
Look, i know where you live ?????, (your identity is all you have going for you?). There will be a man in a red and blue suit that comes to see you and it wont be wallzy, it will be me in the latest spidey costume, now with retrievable spandex and a croth pump, to make your self look bigger

Can someone ban him.........again?

One thing I noticed from the first movie was a marked lack of Green Goblin dress up stuff. I mean you can't have Spidey with no Villain to fight. I'd like to see a GG mask with som form of pumpkin bomb, maybe like those reuseable water balloons, they are cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"