WandaVision WandaVision: Season 1, Episode 6 "All-New Halloween Spooktacular!" (spoilers)

Could Monica's friend be:

Rhodey? He does have the background. He met Tony Stark at MIT and would be tech savvy.

Well, note the timeline. SWORD has only known about the Westview anomaly for a handful of days, tops, and we know Hayward is keeping secrets. "Hayward has not forwarded all the critical information to the Avengers liason phone number" is plausible enough, especially if he doesn't want anyone to know "Oh, btw, I was trying to reverse engineer your dead comrade to make killbots". Doesn't mean the Avengers wouldn't *eventually* know, just that they haven't realized yet how bad things are here.
Plus, the Avengers post endgame are all scattered... or reeling from the situation. Thor/GOTG are off on an adventure. Peter is hunkering down in NYC all sad about Tony. Strange will be brought it ala his film (responding to this situation). Captain Marvel is offworld. Ant-Man is probably diving deeper into the Quantum world with hotty Michelle Pfiefer (which we’ll see in his third film).

Whether or not it turns out to the Fox's quicksilver. i am fairly convinced they will acknowledge his look was taken from the multiverse. its too coincidental to not acknowledge it given the multiverse of madness is on its way

Clint is busy fighting crime in NYC... ala what we’ll see in Hawkeye.

Could Monica's friend be:

Rhodey? He does have the background. He met Tony Stark at MIT and would be tech savvy.

It is possible, I have an feeling that SWORD's boss is going to revive Ultron with parts from Vision since Ultron's coding is stored in Vision's operating system.

Brashear is an interesting option. It could definitely be him. He doesn't have the exact same qualifications in the comics, but the type of scientist could easily be changed.

i think it is brashear b/c her face lit up when the phone rang and she refereed to him as "my guy". i think it will be a romantic interest of hers and will be giving them that vehicle to crash through the hexwall.

Also, whoever mentioned that Agnes wasn’t “being meta” this episode and she was also missing her necklace... well, Pietro has a necklace on and is either a Multiverse puppet or something magical.

I’m guessing Agnes had to loan soemthing extra to not only conjure Pietro from The X-Universe or what have you, but to also “control him” herself or with the help of Mephisto/etc.; maybe.

I have a new theory and i think its plausable. going by what we know and what we have seen.

Evan Peters Quickilver is forshadow to the multiverse and Wanda spreading the barrier is foreshadow to how the show ends.

Some points to consider.
  • Wanda clearly has control over this fantasy she is in, she can rewind it, stop it and whatever else she wants. But Quicksilver seems to the only thing that confuses her.
  • From what i hear Evan Peters is just playing Quicksilver, but maybe there is something manipulating his form perhaps. and while some say its just a clever scam to trick wanda, i can't help but think its actually a very flawed plan due to the fact that its clearly not the right face! and she can tell its not the right face!. and he even says he has a different face and says no more about it
Taking those into consideration, and knowing we are heading to Spider-man 3 and Multiverse of Madness it would kinda makes sense that Wanda may not have the ability to touch the multiverse but someone else clearly does. its almost like this quicksilver is a creation they either didn't get right or they were not able to create the MCU Quicksilver and took from elsewhere.

My guess is that this show ends with Wanda teaming up with someone who actually has the power to manipulate the multiverse and both their powers combined the barrier engulfs the whole MCU and turning it into the multiverse of madness. and leading to the next 2 movies.

Remember that in Episode 5, Wanda told the twins that she can't resurrect the dead. Pietro actually died in reality (the MCU). Vision, in contrast, was not alive as in an organic being, so he was damaged to the point where his synthetic Vibranium body could no longer operate. The difference between the two allowed Wanda to repair Vision's artificial body, but she is/was incapable of restoring life to Pietro's organic form.

This explains why Pietro had to be drawn or copied from elsewhere in the multiverse. It's not certain that Wanda was the one who caused him to appear, of course.

I have a neat idea with Black Panther 2... since they won’t recast and I don’t see them killing T’Challa; what if they blame Wanda for tearing the Multiverse up - resulting in Black Panther to be “pushed” into another universe?

I have a neat idea with Black Panther 2... since they won’t recast and I don’t see them killing T’Challa; what if they blame Wanda for tearing the Multiverse up - resulting in Black Panther to be “pushed” into another universe?

Maybe its good Olsen deleted all her social media accounts already if that is really the plan. That would be an unforgivable thing for Wandas charcter by the audience.

And/Or another T'Challa to be pulled into this one?

I wonder if Baron Mordo might show up. “The bill must be paid“, I think is what he said at the end of Doctor Strange. Or maybe Nightmare is causing the endless loneliness that Wanda found herself feeling before WestView.

SWORD plant? If he really is (the wrong) Pietro, maybe SWORD pulled him out of that other universe? They did say Hayward had something else up his sleeve.

Yeah, I was thinking that he's some kind of plant as well. What purpose would it serve him--or SWORD for that matter--to know how Wanda's latent reality warping powers manifested, though? Perhaps they suspect them to be of external origin and are looking to nullify her connection to the source? Hmm. A psychological assault from the inside is another possibility. And with the information "Pietro" was able to glean, i.e., the circumstances surrounding the trauma that potentially served as a catalyst for Wanda's power upgrade, they might have a way in now.

Aw I hope not. Wanda is in enough trouble right now, I'd hate for them to villainize her even further.

I always wanted ATJ be Quicksilver in that show...but boy did Evan Peters rock as Pietro in that episode. Can we keep him ( as Quicksilver)?

So if Wanda really activates the Mutants with expanding the Hex around the world, what do you think the iconic line will change?
No more...normal people?

There's a lot to unpack in this episode. The Quicksilver thing has so many directions they could take it. He could just be the dead version of her brother, but not brought back correctly so he looks different. Or he could be the other Quicksilver from the Fox-verse with memories of this Quicksilver imprinted on him. Was what we saw really the truly dead body of Pietro or just Wanda's trauma making her see his corpse?

No surprise that Hayward is up to a lot. They weren't just holding onto Vision's body without a purpose. In the chaos created by the snap it's fair enough to believe that things got desperate enough that they went all in on using Vision and his technology to create weapons they could control. Yes, it's pretty easy to go that route. But it works since it is believable in that sense. Those that rise up to power aren't always good guys. All the more so during times like that period between Infinity War and Endgame. Anyways, it does seem like his goal is simply to kill Wanda and get back Vision's body to finish whatever he's up to.

At least we are getting some more clues to this. Wanda is definitely not doing good here. She is holding these people here. Even if she doesn't understand how it started, her powers are key to it. I tend to agree with the idea that she has to be the solution to ending this.

Agnes was interesting. You can look at it a couple ways. Either she is also swept up in this and has no control or she was intentionally messing with Vision to make him either leave the field and or create a situation where Wanda would expand it. I think she's been way too suspicious for that whole scene to be genuine. Norman looked panicked and terrified. Agnes had moments like that, but also just seemed over the top crazy.

Anyways, want to say I love that Vision is Vision even in this situation. He's been ripped apart and in a really bad state. But his main focus is saying that the people inside that town need help.

Last edited:
Does anyone here still think Pietro is an imposter after this episode?
He's become less suspicious after this episode. He's not quite his AoU self, but he's not quite the Fox version either.

I know the AoU quicksilver was cocky and sarcastic but this new(?) one doesn't seem to be pulling the same vibe.

Might be down to acting, intentional or otherwise, but I do agree here with what someone else has already said in that I'll be a poor show if he's been cast, only to be a villainous imposter. Could've used anyone if that was the case.

Wonder who the guy that Monica and Woo are going to meet with is
Whoever this is theyre building “him” up.

Reed Richards.
I highly doubt it... but WHAT IF the "Luke Skywalker cameo" is this guy that Monica is meeting and it's John Krasinski playing Reed Richards. I could see John being an actor that Paul Bettany would want to work with.
I know people keep saying it, but it's not going to be Reed Richards. That would be too big a part to introduce in a Disney series. They're going to want to introduce him in something bigger. If he exists already, where has he been?

I get that Thor's in space; Iron Man, Cap and Black Widow are goners, but why wouldn't Clint, Hulk or even Strange come sooner if this big mystical anomaly is happening because of Wanda? Guess we'll see in time.
As has been stated, the wandavision series is happening only five days(?) after the end of endgame. The world is probably still in adjustment, and the other heroes probably aren't aware of what's going on here.

Hayward isn't exactly going to reach out to Wanda's friends, especially if he has his own agenda.

I think it says a lot about Vision that his main thought is to help the people in Westview who are clearly suffering. Vision is better than humanity deserves. Vision is a benevolent person and he cares about the sanctity of life above all else.
I love this, but I'm also saddened by the fact that he apparently can't exist outside of Wanda's bubble, which means when this show (or MCU arc) wraps, there's a good chance he's a goner.

It's interesting that Vision doesn't remember his time as an Avenger. Nor that he's dead. Which poses more questions
Wanda has (seemingly) given new personalities to everyone in Westview, presumably she's done the same with Vision?

i think it is brashear b/c her face lit up when the phone rang and she refereed to him as "my guy". i think it will be a romantic interest of hers and will be giving them that vehicle to crash through the hexwall.

In the comics Brashear is an older fellow. Maybe he will be her mom's old boyfriend?

I think Vision gets now that he's dead, seeing as Agnes screamed it at him (which was both funny and highly disturbing).

I always wondered how far Wanda's power stretched and how many people she could control and this episode really showed that she only controls what's in the "town square" bubble and not further. Unless she goes to a different part of town, I assume. Like people "come alive" when she gets near them.

Which begs the question, is she controlling the people on the outskirts to stay still and if so, she didn't notice Vision talking to Agnes?

If you think about it, while it was a bit 90s... this also works as a early 2000s episode, since the 90s was too tragic for Wanda and of course the Malcom In The Middle of it all.

Next week’s “Mockumentary” episode is later 00s, if not the 2010’s then. Sort of how the first episode was very 50s but using 60s tv show aesthetics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philippe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"