WB/DC: It's All Part Of The Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. They'll just call her Lois Lane because there will have been some sort of settlement. Anybody who is saying that Marvel will end up with Superman or the character will be taken over by Disney is not doing their homework.

No. They'll just call her Lois Lane because there will have been some sort of settlement. Anybody who is saying that Marvel will end up with Superman or the character will be taken over by Disney is not doing their homework.

Reminds me of when people nerdgasmed saying crap like Watchmen would make $250 million domestic and so on. Flat out zero idea what they were talking about.

What the families are saying to WB

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!

Last edited:
lol thanx...funny but true.

Isn't there supposed to be another court session sometime soon? I thought I remembered something happening in December, but can't remember the details.

i thought the last one known was in nov when the judge was retiring and wanted to have the siegels make a deal or if not still work with them to hammer out things?

Some of these reports were pretty crazy. Going through this thread there was a post suggesting telling Superman without using the character names :confused: Were you all on glue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"