What do you think of the Green Goblin II costume?

boywonder13

Sidekick
Reaction score
HarryGG2.jpg

It's really good, I like it. Especially the face mask thing.

i think it looks freakin ******ed, hes on a snowboard for gods sake

I don't really mind GG2's look. I'm sure he looks like that for a Reason (just like GG1's suit was a military flight-suit).

why would he look like that? dont bother calling him the green goblin because he's not...at least in my eyes...other then that the trailer looked great in hd

Kinda dissapointed....the same suit would not have been bad if they add a few features to it making it so much cooler.

Oh well....:(

It needs a full mask, I don't like the half mask. Maybe with a hood it would look better. And I don't like that they changed the glider. The first Glider was cool, this looks like a sideways snowboard.

oh god i WASNT EXPECTING this much of a let down!!!

It's okay. I hope they put more work into it.

He doesn`t look like a power ranger i think its cool!!!

I like the part where he has his mask off flying toward peter going to hit him :D

****ty as hell. The first one actually tops this.

He doesn't even resemble a goblin.

The costume isn't bad, but i voted "sucks" BECAUSE THAT DOESN'T REMIND ME OF THE GREEN GOBLIN!

it ain't the goblin if there's no goblin mask. :(

we were all expecting a variation of the original GG costume and what we got was a sorta replica of Batman's spelunking suit in BB.

Maybe it's a prototype Harry uses before he embraces the GG mantle. I hope so at least.

Boom said:
****ty as hell. The first one actually tops this.

He doesn't even resemble a goblin.

Preach it!

It doesnt look like a Goblin, heck I would have even take a hobgoblin take on the Green Goblin suit from Spider-Man 1 colored orange and slightly different or and updated version of the gobby suit from the first movie!

:spidey: :eek: :down

Raimi....why?

I think he looks okay, worse than the first GG though. But I was expecting him to look like this because of the Q&A.

I EVEN HATE THE GLIDER!!!....ITS A SNOWBOARD!!!

god sam why!!!???

Equint77 said:

we were all expecting a variation of the original GG costume and what we got was a sorta replica of Batman's spelunking suit in BB.

Maybe it's a prototype Harry uses before he embraces the GG mantle. I hope so at least.

I hope to God you're right.........

Let's hope this is a prototype before he takes over the mantle because this costume flat out stinks.

All that creativity on Raimi's team and they come up with this?

I don't understand. Why is it so difficult for them to design a half-decent goblin? Honestly, this is the best they could come up with? ****ing ridiculous.

The only thing that shot was missing was Harry screaming "KOWABUNGA DUDEZ!!"

Well I think its ok, I would have much preferred the original costume with lots of modifcations.

Equint77 said:

That was my feeling the first time i saw it. I think you might be right......atleast i hope so but the suit he wore wasn't bad. He definately needs the goblin mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"