What do you think of the Green Goblin II costume?

ChibiKiriyama said:
That's...what I said. Hence the reason why it's doubtful he will use them and not compromise his mental health further.

:huh:

I'm sorry. I interpreted "hallucinations" as his visions he has AFTER taking the performance enhancers. I didn't know you were talking about his little episode at the end of SM2. My bad.

But I have no clue as to whether or not Harry's better judgement will be effected by the PE.

ChibiKiriyama said:
That's...what I said. Hence the reason why it's doubtful he will use them and not compromise his mental health further.

:huh:

Harry talking to the Goblin in hallucinations isn't really any different than T-Mags talking to Uncle Ben while he's sitting on his bed in SM2. And if Harry wants revenge against Pete, but ends up helping him anyway, then his mental health isn't that messed up. Norman loved Pete, Goblin didn't. Harry has a vendetta against Pete, but ends up saving him. So it doesn't look like there is going to be that split personality that controls Harry's every action

rockportspidey said:
Harry talking to the Goblin in hallucinations isn't really any different than T-Mags talking to Uncle Ben while he's sitting on his bed in SM2. And if Harry wants revenge against Pete, but ends up helping him anyway, then his mental health isn't that messed up. Norman loved Pete, Goblin didn't. Harry has a vendetta against Pete, but ends up saving him. So it doesn't look like there is going to be that split personality that controls Harry's every action
yeah, harry saves peter in the final battle, he wasnt like his father, harry didnt have a split personalit, he wants revenge on peter, the serum gas doesnt make harry go nuts, it increases his strength, norman ha a split personality, he whent nuts, norman liked peter, but the goblin was trying to pull him away from that, the goblin is like a diffrent person, he acts totally diffrent than norman, norman starts talking to the goblin in the mirror, norman starts to hullucinate, he goes crazy, but, harrys diffrent than norman, harry doesnt go crazy, when harry said, "you knew this was coming peter", norman never did that, notice how harry stopped the snowboarding glider in the sneek peek and his retractable mask opened up, norman was the goblin when he was on the glider, harry has increased strength, harry sees his father in the mirror, his father must tell him to go kill peter.

spidermanhero12 said:
yeah, harry saves peter in the final battle, he wasnt like his father, harry didnt have a split personality, he wants revenge on peter, the serum gas doesnt make harry go nuts, it increases his strength, norman had a split personality, he went nuts, norman liked peter, but the goblin was trying to pull him away from that, the goblin is like a diffrent person, he acts totally diffrent than norman, norman starts talking to the goblin in the mirror, norman starts to hullucinate, he goes crazy, but, harrys diffrent than norman, harry doesnt go crazy, when harry said, "you knew this was coming peter", norman never did that, notice how harry stopped the snowboarding glider in the sneek peek and his retractable mask opened up, norman was the goblin when he was on the glider, harry has increased strength, harry sees his father in the mirror, his father must tell him to go kill peter.

I thought i saw Harry talking to himself in the mirror in one of the trailers.:huh: I know he talked to his Father in one, but if Harry talks to himself, that means he is insane and crazy. If you see your dead father in the mirror, you are completly insane.

NewYorkSpider said:
I thought i saw Harry talking to himself in the mirror in one of the trailers.:huh: I know he talked to his Father in one, but if Harry talks to himself, that means he is insane and crazy. If you see your dead father in the mirror, you are completly insane.
thats true:cwink:.

NewYorkSpider said:
harry gets twisted, but not as bad as his father who had a split personality, harry still gets a little twisted though.

Harry becomes obsessed with getting revenge on Peter, and this leads him to take the performance enhancers. But I don't think that they'll make him go insane. No split personality problems. He'll be a little crazy on his own, but that's just because of his obsession. The fact that he is still level headed will allow Peter to convince Harry to help him.

Mr. Stay Puft said:
Harry becomes obsessed with getting revenge on Peter, and this leads him to take the performance enhancers. But I don't think that they'll make him go insane. No split personality problems. He'll be a little crazy on his own, but that's just because of his obsession. The fact that he is still level headed will allow Peter to convince Harry to help him.
yeah, he will get twisted enough to see his father in the mirror and talk to him, then he takes the serum gas and goes to attack peter.

Aye laddie. "I need your help..."

If he really does bomb Harry's face to the Stone Age and it's not just a dream sequence, it will be funny to see how awkward a scene that is. If I was missing half of my face I would probably be a little pissed. I guess he's helping Pete cuz of MJ.

But it could be a dream sequence, but I seriously doubt it.

spidermanhero12 said:
harry gets twisted, but not as bad as his father who had a split personality, harry still gets a little twisted though.

You are exactly right. His father is going to play mind games with him more than anything.

while norman clearly was insane... perhaps harry was going through a nervous breakdown following the death of his father, revelation that his father was the green goblin, and that his best friend was spiderman & was responsible for his dad's death. norman irrevocably suffered from a split personality disorder... while harry may be able to recover from his temporary mental imbalance (in the form of auditory / visual hallucinations & delusions). once harry snaps out of it he could decide to rescue his best friend.

oh, and the GG2 costume is starting to grow on me. i don't love it, but it will do considering the fact that there are several other characters with terrific costumes. the low budget costume somehow works in contrast considering harry is a superhero / villain newbie.

NewYorkSpider said:
You are exactly right. His father is going to play mind games with him more than anything.
yeah, hes the one who must tell him to take the serum gas and go kill peter.

Am i the only one to notice that the mirror harry looks into in the trailer is the same one he broke in sm2?

Omega214 said:
Am i the only one to notice that the mirror harry looks into in the trailer is the same one he broke in sm2?

YES!!! j/k

A few months have probably past by. So sombody probably fixed it for him.

Omega214 said:
on a forum where people are seeing in spidermans eyes goblins you think you are the only one who noticed this? :yay:

NewYorkSpider said:

Well, sm2 has clearly established Harry as a nutter as seen before MJ ditches John boy at the alter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"