What do you think of the Green Goblin II costume?

GoldGoblin said:
That shot of MJ at the construction site holding Harry's gloved hand is proof if he wears the Goblin costume for the battle royale or not,but the image is so dark you can't really tell if his glove is black or green.
i think its black, it could be green though.

dark_b said:
and where did you get this info?

if you're talking about the whole automatic mask thing, watch the sneak peek. if not,

Hafssól said:
if you're talking about the whole automatic mask thing, watch the sneak peek. if not,
sorry i didnt get you post.

spidermanhero12 said:
i think its black, it could be green though.
The entire costume other than the mask is black I think, except from the looks of the trailers and the sneak peak, it reflects a darkish green color when it's struck by light.

Those upcoming movie books say that Harry is the new Goblin,not the Night Surfer.I wonder if Harry is the Grey Goblin.

GoldGoblin said:
Those upcoming movie books say that Harry is the new Goblin,not the Night Surfer.I wonder if Harry is the Grey Goblin.
he is the new goblin in hes head.

dark_b said:
he is the new goblin in hes head.

^But would they put "The New Goblin" on the packages of the toy/action figure,or will he have an actual Goblin name.

it wasnt a marketing choice... i know that as a fact.. because A) it wasnt hasrbos decision, wich is doing the toys now that toybiz (wich is owned by marvel) handed over the rights. and B) im 100% positive it was because the complaints on GG1... so they just stayed away from the goblin theme due to budget as well as not wanting people to think its the same villain again

spideyboy_1111 said:
It would just say harry osborn

Indeed.

"The New Goblin" sounds like something JJ and Hoffman might come up with. Oh, and don't forget about the "Night Surfer!" (slight sarcasm...:woot: )

I've been reading everything you guys on the boards have been sayin' for months, and I finally decided to pitch in my 2 cents. It's good to finally be a member of the boards.

I sure dont hope that J. Jonah is gonna name Harry the Night Surfer!!! It's so lame that he names all the characters!

Someone has to name 'em. Why not JJJ or Raimi's bro?

^Nobody has to name him. He does not need a name. He is harry, that's it. He will probably only be seen in public at one time- the battle royale.

Vulcan said:
^Nobody has to name him. He does not need a name. He is harry, that's it. He will probably only be seen in public at one time- the battle royale.

^That's exactly why he needs a name,because he is at the battle royale.Plus he has more screen time than Venom and he has built up his character in the previous two movies,so I think he deserves one.

A latex mask,would of been kinda weird for the movie,but they should of gave the GG suit from the first movie some other colors to break it up a little like this.

Goblins_On_Glider_2.jpg

lordofthenerds said:
How about just plain "Harry Osborn"?
agreed, thats what i think his name should be, not night surfer, just "harry osborn" that what peter will call him, i think his name is harry osborn not night surfer, it makes alot more sense:yay:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"