What is the wierdest movie you've ever seen?

DarkKnightJRK

Avenger
Reaction score
The title of the thread is self-explanitory.

For me, it's called I Married A Strange Person it's about a guy who, shortly after marrying the woman he loves, gets magical powers by getting a boil from a rogue satalite. And when an evil TV corperation (No, it isn't FOX...) finds out, they do whatever it takes to get the boil to be the top dog in their business.

After seeing this movie, I thought "what the hell were these guys smoking? And can I have some?"

What's yours?

Mulholland Drive by far.

Jacob's Ladder - The demons were all so weird, and you could never tell what was reality or fantasy untill the end.

I saw Jacob's Ladder too but it was more creepy then weird.

Brazil was weird, but in a good way. And I'm gonna see Donnie Darko today so I'm getting ready for major weirdness.

Gate and Being John Malkovich are the two weirdest movies I've ever seen.

Agreed on Brazil.

- Meet the Feebles was pretty weird.
- Some stupid alien posession film I saw once where an entity takes over some guy, he kidnaps some chick, they hide out in a concrete room, she strips to her bra and panties and they . . . talk.
- Drowning By Numbers. Peter Greenaway doing what Peter Greenaway does best: Weird.
- Zardoz. Kinda weird.

More weirdness at Chaotic Cinema
I love surreal movies. :D I desperately want to see The Holy Mountain. It looks like something I'd get right into. :cool:

Originally posted by LadyVader
I saw Jacob's Ladder too but it was more creepy then weird.

Brazil was weird, but in a good way. And I'm gonna see Donnie Darko today so I'm getting ready for major weirdness.
I agree with you on jacob's ladder.
and you should DEFINETLY see donnie darko. it's not weird as much as it is complicated, but it's very, very good.

Eraserhead.

That is the wierdest.

I just saw Pi... it was pretty wierd, but not as wierd as ERASERHEAD.

I'd have to say Robot Holocaust, but then again, 99.9% of the movies featured on MST3K are all pretty strange.

Audition. The last hour of the film is totally f***ed up.

Originally posted by OtepApe
Audition. The last hour of the film is totally f***ed up.

That's something I can agree on. I can't think of anything at the moment, so I'll go with that.

Audtion is one weird ash movie.

I'd have to say this weirdo short film I saw on HBO called "Mullit."

SPOILERS AHEAD

It was about a guy with a mullet whose roommate spent all of their money on crack and they had no cash to pay the rent. Their landlord, a flaming homosexual with a Barbara Steisand obession, shows the Mullit a piece of Streisand's wedding cake that he's kept in his freezer. This becomes important later. To pay his landlord the rent, Mullit attempts to sell part of his mint condition comic book collection to a comic book dealer. However, the comic book dealer hates Mullit because he was at a comic book convention with him once and Mullit told everyone that the dealer is a virgin. The dealer tells Mullit the only way he'll pay for anything Mullit gives him is if he gives him something REALLY rare. So Mullit tells the dealer to give him a few hours. He goes and steals the landlord's wedding cake. Then he calls the dealer, and tells him to meet him in an empty parking lot and to only call him by his code name, "Mr. Awesome." When he meets up with the comic dealer, the dealer is with his mother and they pull up in a car, grab the wedding cake off of Mullit and speed away. The next day, Mullit and the crackhead roommate are walking down the street when they see the comic dealer with two of his comic nerd buddies. Mullet and the crackhead chase after them. They corner them in an alleyway, but that when Mullet learns that the crackhead is in league with the comic dealer. The crackhead breaks a bottle over Mullit's head and says that he betrayed him because he needed more crack or something. But in the confusion, the wedding cake ends up getting smashed and is thus, worthless. The dealer and the crackhead leave, but the two comic geeks stay there, staring at Mullit. He say, "So, which one of you is the husband and which one's the wife?" They proceed to beat the living sh** out of him. Later, he's walking down the street and a sees guy in a Gorilla suit who is standing outside of a store saying "You'll go bananas for our prices." The gorilla guy sees how beat up Mullit is and asks him what happened to him. Mullit says, "You should see the other guy." Then he walks away.

THE END.

a clockwork orange was weird. the book made more sense.

Videodrome was wierd in a David Cronenberg kinda way
Rasising Arizona is a weird movie, but in a good way
Van Helsing is weird in that we-tried-to-be-camp-but-failed-miserably kind of way
Brazil is still weird to me
and everything that David Lynch pulls out is out there

Originally posted by WarBlade
- Drowning By Numbers. Peter Greenaway doing what Peter Greenaway does best: Weird.

Try watching The Tulse Luper Suitcases. Now THAT'S weird...

Bubba Ho-Tep is a weird concept (Elvis and JFK vs. Zombie that sucks souls outta peoples asses movie)

yeah cronenberg made some weird poo, and lynch has also a couple on his list.

Originally posted by That-Guy
I'd have to say this weirdo short film I saw on HBO called "Mullit."

SPOILERS AHEAD

It was about a guy with a mullet whose roommate spent all of their money on crack and they had no cash to pay the rent. Their landlord, a flaming homosexual with a Barbara Steisand obession, shows the Mullit a piece of Streisand's wedding cake that he's kept in his freezer. This becomes important later. To pay his landlord the rent, Mullit attempts to sell part of his mint condition comic book collection to a comic book dealer. However, the comic book dealer hates Mullit because he was at a comic book convention with him once and Mullit told everyone that the dealer is a virgin. The dealer tells Mullit the only way he'll pay for anything Mullit gives him is if he gives him something REALLY rare. So Mullit tells the dealer to give him a few hours. He goes and steals the landlord's wedding cake. Then he calls the dealer, and tells him to meet him in an empty parking lot and to only call him by his code name, "Mr. Awesome." When he meets up with the comic dealer, the dealer is with his mother and they pull up in a car, grab the wedding cake off of Mullit and speed away. The next day, Mullit and the crackhead roommate are walking down the street when they see the comic dealer with two of his comic nerd buddies. Mullet and the crackhead chase after them. They corner them in an alleyway, but that when Mullet learns that the crackhead is in league with the comic dealer. The crackhead breaks a bottle over Mullit's head and says that he betrayed him because he needed more crack or something. But in the confusion, the wedding cake ends up getting smashed and is thus, worthless. The dealer and the crackhead leave, but the two comic geeks stay there, staring at Mullit. He say, "So, which one of you is the husband and which one's the wife?" They proceed to beat the living sh** out of him. Later, he's walking down the street and a sees guy in a Gorilla suit who is standing outside of a store saying "You'll go bananas for our prices." The gorilla guy sees how beat up Mullit is and asks him what happened to him. Mullit says, "You should see the other guy." Then he walks away.

THE END.
:eek: :D

Wow. I have no choice in this matter---I officially have to see this "Mullit" movie, or my life will never be complete. :o :D ;)

Originally posted by PLAS
...and everything that David Lynch pulls out is out there
ERASERHEAD is an early David Lynch work. Have you seen it PLAS? Its very disturbing... :(

Pink Flamingos
Liquid Sky
Eraserhead
Greaser's Palace
Delicatessen

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member