What made you happy today? - Part 1

:awesome::awesome:

syTFn9j.jpg

Hung out with one of my best friends, who returned stateside from his home in Palestine. That and a nice stein of a new beer the bar/grill had: Woodchuck. It tasted like Apple Juice, which made it ten times even better.

Best $60 i've spent, they can be separate, go into tank mode, and go into megazord mode.

Work was absolutely horrible and tiring. But that feeling of clocking out is one of the best feelings in the world. I felt like William Wallace when I got out of that place.

Finally bought the first season of Leverage.

I've been realizing for some time and just was reminded on YouTube that EDM is mainstream now. Electronic music in general has been shunned by alot. It's been under the radar for far too long. As a fan of electronic music since high school, it's cool that it's being accepted. Maybe it's a fad that will go away in ten years? Who knows?

TV is going to kick so much ash this summer and fall!

SUMMER

SUNDAY
Crossing Lines
The Newsroom
Ray Donovan

MONDAY
Under the Dome
Teen Wolf
Siberia

TUESDAY
Perception
Killer Contact

WEDNESDAY
Big Brother
Paranormal Witness

THURSDAY
The Hero
Graceland

------------

FALL

SUNDAY
Once Upon A Time

MONDAY
Almost Human
Sleepy Hollow
Teen Wolf
& Hostages

TUESDAY
Marvel's Agents of Shield
Supernatural
& Dads

WEDNESDAY
Arrow
Tomorrow People

THURSDAY
Once Upon A Time In Wonderland
The Crazy Ones
The Michael J. Fox Show
& Welcome To The Family

FRIDAY
Last Man Standing
The Neighbors
Dracula

It's the most TV I've had to look forward to in a while and the first time I've ever really had to utilize a DVR like this "&" meaning record then watch directly after.

Last edited:
Drove out to New York with some friends to see Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

Took my youngest daughter, 5, on her first fishing trip today. We caught three bulegills. She named them Steve, Larry, and Jeff.

Getting the Lone Ranger Lego train set!

That I've been mentioning what I do and where I am studio-wise and somehow I was able to turn things around. People seem interested rather than insulted. And the dream I had since I first came here when I was in high school about 10 years ago of being a direct internet presence for the films I'm a part of is looking more and more like it can be a reality. Nothing would give me so much pleasure as being able to go onto one of my films in the misc.films section and interact and gain feedback about them. I just have this whole inter-connectivity dream, so with the change of direction and reaction, I'm just happy that that might be possible now.

Got invited to play D&D for the first time tonight. Didn't know it was gonna be so much fun. I had a blast!

Went to Epcot for the Fourth of July with family and friends, was able to "Drink Around The World" and see the Fireworks/Laser Light Show.

Got the weekend off from work!!

My band played an EP release show last night and got a great reaction. Managed to sell out every copy of the EP too :D

sold 2 jerseys and a hat today :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"