Sequels What Should X4 Be called?

X-Men: Legacy
X-Men: Apocalypse Rising
X-Men: Genesis
That's my X5. :)

As for X4, it should be X-Men: Redemption. The tag line on the promos should go something like this:

A Second Chance
To Right a Wrong
To Repay a Dept
To Be Repaid

That sums up all the major story arcs in my script: Rogue gets a second chance when her powers return, Gambit tries to right his wrongs by joining the X-Men, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver repay their debt to Magneto by joining the Brotherhood, Magneto wants humans to pay for "curing him," and Bolivar Trask and Stephen Lang create sentinels to make mutants pay for their personal hatred of them.

I'd like to see a movie with this line up:

- Iceman
- Colossus
- Angel
- Wolverine (for Hugh Jackman's last film in the X-men franchise)
- Gambit
- Havok
- Possibly Storm

I would like to see two plots to the film.

The main plot would focus on either the rise of Apokalypse or the have Trask start project Wide awake. The second plot would be of Havok joining the X-men and needing to find Scott, who is still believed to be alive.

-R

That's my X5. :)

As for X4, it should be X-Men: Redemption. The tag line on the promos should go something like this:

A Second Chance
To Right a Wrong
To Repay a Dept
To Be Repaid

That sums up all the major story arcs in my script: Rogue gets a second chance when her powers return, Gambit tries to right his wrongs by joining the X-Men, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver repay their debt to Magneto by joining the Brotherhood, Magneto wants humans to pay for "curing him," and Bolivar Trask and Stephen Lang create sentinels to make mutants pay for their personal hatred of them.

:up:

X-Men:The Students of Xavier
X-Men:The Legacy of Xavier
X-Men:Xavier's Lagacy

X4: Rise of the Wolverine

or

X4: Wolverine and the X-Men

after watching X3, Id rather they give us a completely new X Franchise. Id call it X-Men: Children of the Atom

that's a good idea, joe von zombie. if they did that, i'd like it to be about the original 5 x-men. also, i think they could do a 'generation x' type movie revolving around the x-kids.

that's a good idea, joe von zombie. if they did that, i'd like it to be about the original 5 x-men. also, i think they could do a 'generation x' type movie revolving around the x-kids.
Not the original 5. Storm, Wolverine, and Rogue are my favorites, and I'd love to see Gambit in a movie.

I wanna see the Blue/Gold team (maybe minus Bishop) but with Havok and maybe Polaris and the 90's X-Factor (Multiple Man, Wolfsbane, Forge, etc.) as the New Mutants team added. I know I'm going to get stoned but I would also add Vulcan, Petra, Sway, and Darwin as students staying at the school...My fanfic/script right now includes the above characters...all of them at the moment, I'm thinking of cutting some out. Right now...The Summers Brothers would be the focus of the story, Its perfect to me...You have one brother as an X-Man and the leader of the team, another brother still in training, and the third waiting for his time to train continue the legacy...

I have the first story mostly drafted out but have ideas for at least 4-6 stories/arcs...

the basic idea of the 1st -NO Magneto for the first one...Mystique and her Brotherhood are planning to assassinate President Kelly after it is revealed he might have ties to Nation/Island/Republic (I'm trying to come up with something somewhat regal-ish) of Genosha which is known for using mutant slavery to produce weapons and technology (sentinels) that may be used against mutants.

I wouldn't mind seeing the villains like this in a future series:
-1st film-Mystique and her Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (plotting to Assassinate President Kelly)
-2nd film-Magneto and the Acolytes vs The Friends of Humanity (Nuff said...there's so many ways I'm thinking of pulling this one in...I'm still figuring it out...this would be the Human/Mutant War...)
-3rd film-Sinister and The Marauders/Nasty Boys/Savage Land Mutates (I remember a few people posted Ideas like this and I always liked it...while most ideas about Sinister have him serving Apocalypse, instead why not have sinister against Apocalypse and he kidnaps the Summers Brothers and Jean to try to produce the Ultimate Mutant Weapon to destroy Apocalypse...)
-4th Film-Apocalypse
-5th Film-Cassandra Nova
-6th film-Onslaught or The Dark Phoenix...

I'm still thinking of how to do 4...5...and 6...but I was thinking of having a psychic/mental/power battle with Apocalypse and psychic battle with Cassandra Nova transition Xavier into Onslaught...

Back on topic...

X-Men: Mutant Requiem...(I didn't check first...but it sounds like it was used...if it was...I apologise...

x-men apocalypse

or maybe

x-factor

that last one would be interesting =)

If X4 were to be produced by them same people.... then Xtermination:ninja:

X4: X-Men Rising
X-Men: Dark Horizon
X-Men: Legacy
X-Men: Genesis

X-men 4 should be called… The mutant massacre

This story line would be a great intro for Gambit and Mr. Sinister!

I would take away the 4 in the title and just start fresh though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"