Sequels What Villian Should be in the Sequel?

I like the Wrecking Crew I really do, but to end Thor's franchise with them as the main villains?

Nah I can't see that happening, it's gotta be either Surtur (1st choice), Gorr (2nd choice), or The Midgard Serpent (3rd choice). I can see the Dark Gods or even Desak, the Wrecking Crew just doesn't measure up to these guys.

Would say a Surtur & TWC as side villains work? too much maybe for one film?

:word:

Would say a Surtur & TWC as side villains work? too much maybe for one film?

:word:

That would be a pretty strange match up but I suppose it could work. Given the right designs, actors, and dialogue The Wrecking Crew could very well be awesome henchmen

Would love to see a big screen version of The Wrecking Crew and or Absorbing Man,
I like the regular humans with Asgardian power

I think Surtur should be the big villain of Thor 3, and he should initially be a looming threat in the background while Thor deals with Loki's usurpation of the throne of Asgard. Later in the film, Surtur can emerge as the ultimate threat, which forces Thor and Loki to once again put aside their differences and unite against Surtur.

The Enchantress can be in the film as a supporting villain. She can initially be one of the Asgardians who is helping Loki to seize control of Asgard, and she can later help both Thor and Loki to stop Surtur from threatening the Nine Realms.

I think Surtur should be the big villain of Thor 3, and he should initially be a looming threat in the background while Thor deals with Loki's usurpation of the throne of Asgard. Later in the film, Surtur can emerge as the ultimate threat, which forces Thor and Loki to once again put aside their differences and unite against Surtur.

The Enchantress can be in the film as a supporting villain. She can initially be one of the Asgardians who is helping Loki to seize control of Asgard, and she can later help both Thor and Loki to stop Surtur from threatening the Nine Realms.

At the end of Thor 2, though, it seemed to me that Loki had usurped the throne already, so probably he wouldn't need any more help with that?!? :woot:

My favourite villain is not listed... But I won't tell. If you wanna know, or wonder what Loki's tango is all about and what teatime on a helicarrier is like, then check out my Thor 3 screenplay (spec script) that I link to in the fan fic section. :cwink:

Last edited:
That would be awesome, as I've theorized for years that Hela would be Loki's biological mother.

I would definitely choose The Wrecking Crew as first choise - but of course, they can not be the main villians in Thor 3.
I would love to see them in one of the movies - they not even have to be the main villians - they could confront Thor in the first 15-20 minutes, and thereafter "the real story begins"...
I am waiting for the Wrecking Crew to appear - hope to see them in Thor 4 oder 5!

Like someone wrote here a few years ago - i also think that they rush it all to much...
Ragnarok and Surtur should have been in Thor 5 or 6...

I really hope that Thor 4 is about creating a new Asgard over in Nornheim. Base it heavily on Walt Simonson's run. Home of Karnilla and Thor's long-lost brother Baldur. Make it ultimately a love story where Thor must choose between Sif and Amora (Viva Bianca) while Elena Satine returns from Agents of SHIELD as Loki's love interest Lorelei and we get Eva Green as Karnilla and George Clooney as Baldur.

What happens is that Loki kills Thor so he can claim the throne for himself and Thor winds up in Hel alongside a now rotting and partially skeletal Hela and multiple other deceased villains. Hela restores Thor to life but in a way which makes Thor both immortal but also brittle. Thor heads to Midgard where either Tony Stark, T'Challa or Hank Pym creates a new suit of armor for him where he's now armored up to the point where he's nearly unbreakable. Malekith and Kurse also escape Hel and head to Asgard where Malekith impersonates Thor.

Baldur attempts to claim the throne so Loki gets Frost Giants to kidnap Karnilla while Amora plots against Loki since she was Skurge's widow who blames Loki for Skurge's death and Asgard's destruction. Thor heads back to Asgard and Kurse (now undead and encased in heavy platemail) kills off Malekith and pledges himself to the real Thor. Thor heads to Karnilla's prison to free her alongside Bladur. Thor returns alongside Baldur, Sif, Enchantress and Kurse and they defeat Loki and Lorelei and build a new Asgard in Nornheim over Karnilla's kingdom despite her protests.

I'm not sure if I'd have Thor propose to Amora or Sif at the end but the love triangle would be resolved.

Post-credits would have Ultron escape from Hel into Kree space and begin infecting their computer systems to produce Ultron drones to set up a fourth Guardians film.

We went from "what villain" to an entire script treatment!

With Surter and Hela gone and Asgard itself -- I'd like to see something like the Colonizers try to grab Earth and Thor goes back to their home world to free it.
He could complete the mission before the other Avengers and heroes could mount an effort of their own.

I'd just like to see those big head Colonizers on the big screen! LOL. And the Recorder.

It will never happen but with Asgard now gone I definitely think it would be interesting if the Olympians emerged and offered them sanctuary or something [OK, I admit that I just want to see Herc in the MCU].

I've thought about this for awhile and I my number one choice is to bring on Desak The Godslayer baby!

3369278-5563067680-15329.jpg

I'd take Mangog, Seth, Perrikus, or if you want to introduce the Olympians even be Ares and Pluto. Now I know Kang is an Avengers villain and may be tied to the Fantastic 4 rights, but I could see a Thor film with Kang as a main villain as well, a man who is virtually immortal vs a conqueror from the future.

Last edited:
Desak would be very cool (or Gorr - they are very similar IMO) but I kind of think a little more groundwork needs to be laid for other pantheons. So that being the case I love the idea of introducing the Dark Gods, the gods of Egypt and the Eternals/Olympians (I mean they are so similar - general audiences just wouldn't go for them being two separate beings. I just don't see it in the MCU.)

However, after the ending of Thor 3, I could see Surtur as more of a large scale threat. And that would be a great way to introduce Beta Ray Bill too. It's time for him to show up I think. I can't imagine Taika doing more than one more Thor film and he seems like the perfect guy to handle as outlandish of a character as Beta Ray.

Kang should be an Avengers level threat IMO.

Desak would be very cool (or Gorr - they are very similar IMO) but I kind of think a little more groundwork needs to be laid for other pantheons. So that being the case I love the idea of introducing the Dark Gods, the gods of Egypt and the Eternals/Olympians (I mean they are so similar - general audiences just wouldn't go for them being two separate beings. I just don't see it in the MCU.)

However, after the ending of Thor 3, I could see Surtur as more of a large scale threat. And that would be a great way to introduce Beta Ray Bill too. It's time for him to show up I think. I can't imagine Taika doing more than one more Thor film and he seems like the perfect guy to handle as outlandish of a character as Beta Ray.

Kang should be an Avengers level threat IMO.

Well Hela has a lot of Gorr's abilities in Ragnarok so it's no point in using him, but I'm definitely leaning towards Desak if not Sutur can outright be the main villain this time that Thor actually fights at the end.

Like you said, it would be a perfect way to include Beta Ray Bill and the arena statues already showed us that Beta Ray Bill exists in the MCU.

Last edited:
Yeah that's a good point about Hela being Gorr-like with her always forming blades and what-not. The idea of a God hunter intrigues though - especially if Asgard is on Earth and people start worshiping them or looking to them to solve all their problems. In a character turn Thor could also become his own worst enemy.

Yeah that's a good point about Hela being Gorr-like with her always forming blades and what-not. The idea of a God hunter intrigues though - especially if Asgard is on Earth and people start worshiping them or looking to them to solve all their problems. In a character turn Thor could also become his own worst enemy.

That's why I say Desak would be better.

I'd really love to see Enchantress as the next vilain...but that would be too similar to Hela and Enchantress in Suicide Squad (thought that wouldn't be a big problem, since DCU is complete different movie universe)

I'd really love to see Enchantress as the next vilain...but that would be too similar to Hela and Enchantress in Suicide Squad (thought that wouldn't be a big problem, since DCU is complete different movie universe)

If they make Amora similar to Hela and DC's Enchantress, they would have a huge problem of originality.

You could have Amora (Original Enchantress), Lorelei (Amora's Younger Sister) and also Sylvie Lushton (an average girl from Broxton, Oklahoma) and make it a good story taking parentage between the three women.

A version of the Enchantress, less evil, something obsessive with love, intelligent, powerful and with points that can turn her into a likeable ally rather than an enemy and a good colleague of Loki.

I think we could get Loki in a new form.
Want to see Thor fighting another diffrent dragon maybe?

The plot could be about rebuilding Asgard and finding the rebirth asgardians on earth or something in that direction.

-Loki, The Enchantress and Executioner
(then could both be used in Avengers sequel if they fight Surtur together at some point, Surtur would make a great oponet in future for the Avengers if a Adam Warlock plot is done and finished)
-maybe Dr strange and Scarlet witch in the mix?
-add a little Nighmare?
-The Destroyer Armor(he never fought it right)
-using the wrecking crew with asgardian weapons?
- could be mixed with Spiderman
- Dormammu and Hulk?
-infinity stones after infinity wars?

They can make anything , the most important is the plot, amount of villians, action and fun.
If cross-overs with other heroe movies happen Spiderman, Dr Strange, Captain Marvel
also then I would like civil war 2 where he battles other heroes again:
captain marvel, spiderman, vision and ironman

or bring somehow Malekith back with his army of ice monsters and freeze the world(dark elves?)

They can make a movie time by time, lets hope they do it right.

Last edited:
I like Enchantress in the comics, but the studio going with a seductress type character in a Thor sequel feels a little unlikely to me.

I used to be anti-Beta Ray Bill, even though I like Bill a lot. It was more just that I didn't want to see a story built around the "worthiness" gimmick.

But I've re-assessed that view a bit since then. I think that Bill could be done in a really interesting and cool way without bothering with the worthiness aspect. He also fits within the cosmic area of the MCU that has been developed so much recently.

I can easily imagine a very cool Thor movie being built around Bill, Sif, Valkyrie and Thor himself dealing with the potential destruction of Bill's homeworld by the Celestials. Something like that.

Last edited:
Maybe more villians and more heroes like in captain america 3 and Thor Ragnarok?

Ironman, Dr Strange, Spiderman and Thor could work well

Hela brings back Malekith to steels tthe kasket of eternal winter and uses ice elf army

Or Surtur could use The Enchantress and Executioner
(as his minions that he brough to life to find and kill Thor in the same time)

Odins older brother Cul the Serpent(+8underlings)+
Hela could come back if one of the Avengers(Thor or Cap) dies or has a near death experience or accidently are send into her real revilling that she cant get killed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"