Sequels What Villian Should be in the Sequel?

Malekith-Accursed-Thor-Dragonlord-1.jpg

No option for this guy?

That's funny because he's actually been confirmed as the main villain for Thor: The Dark World.

Bump

Who would like to see a nice Jormungand story for Thor 3?

Have some feat where he pulls the serpent out of the water, I'd nerd out hard.

Who would like to see a nice Jormungand story for Thor 3?

Have some feat where he pulls the serpent out of the water, I'd nerd out hard.

Typically Jormungand shows up as part of the Ragnarok, so do I assume rightly you are hoping for endtimes in Thor3?

If they do a Ragnarok story, my hunch is that they will use the version that involves Those Who Sit Above in Shadow (Thor trying to break the endless cycle). Does Thor also battle the world serpent in that story arc?

(If not, I don't suppose that would stop them if they wanted it there.)

Typically Jormungand shows up as part of the Ragnarok, so do I assume rightly you are hoping for endtimes in Thor3?

If they do a Ragnarok story, my hunch is that they will use the version that involves Those Who Sit Above in Shadow (Thor trying to break the endless cycle). Does Thor also battle the world serpent in that story arc?

(If not, I don't suppose that would stop them if they wanted it there.)

That's what I would think. Assuuming Surtur gets used up in this movie. Not too sure. Thor doesn't take on the world serpent in that arc. In that arc thor becomes freakishly powerful. Like, far more powerful than Odin. He sacrificed all, to learn the power of the odinforce, which is the thorforce now. He has his own power, full control of the odinforce, plus, learned the power of rune magic. He was like...practically beyond elder god level lol.

But yeah, if this movie is a lead into ragnarok, which I suspect it will be, we may get the world serpent for movie 3. Especially since to me, Jormungand

Malekith

Who is confirmed to be in Thor 2 along with Algrim/Kurse

I hope that guys was kidding!

where has he been!?

So who would you guys rather close out Thor's franchise with?

Surtur or Jormungand?

So who would you guys rather close out Thor's franchise with?

Surtur or Jormungand?

I really don't know.

It kind of depends on where they go with this movie. And what and if they base any more movies off an arc.

Whoever it is, if its them, it should be big.

I feel like both of them can sort of be the be all end all villain, if directed correctly.

MCU Surtur seems to fit that better, I would say Surtur.

BUT we'll see what they do with him in this movie

This poll left out Hel/Hela, The Serpent, Jormagundr and Mikaboshi.

Thinking about it Thor probably has more possibilities for more movies than Iron Man, you could literally make fill even more movies after the 3rd one, Executioner and Enchantress for example are big Thor that probably won't make it to the first 3 films, so i hope they make more films after the trilogy is done.

I say Surtur as the main villain with Enchantress and Executioner as supporting villains, I'd also like Ulik to scuffle with Thor in the opening battle.

You know who I could also see as a main villain, Gorr I'd rather see Surtur but still Gorr needs to be on the big screen eventually.

I say Surtur as the main villain with Enchantress and Executioner as supporting villains, I'd also like Ulik to scuffle with Thor in the opening battle.

You know who I could also see as a main villain, Gorr I'd rather see Surtur but still Gorr needs to be on the big screen eventually.

The God Butcher arc could make for a great movie. I'd like that to be darker than anything Marvel has done this far though, to capture that the story almost goes into horror at some points.

Mjölnir;27048193 said:
The God Butcher arc could make for a great movie. I'd like that to be darker than anything Marvel has done this far though, to capture that the story almost goes into horror at some points.

Yeah they'd definitely have to tone down the lightness even more, it should only have what I call subtle comedy. I'd also like a few important characters to die, like either Darcy, Sifted,one of the Warrior's 3, or even Jane.

Wow, this is exactly what I want. It's like you read my mind.

Actually, I'd be willing to bet that this is what a lot of Thor fans want. Bring it, Marvel! :more:

Wow, this is exactly what I want. It's like you read my mind.

Actually, I'd be willing to bet that this is what a lot of Thor fans want. Bring it, Marvel! :more:

Yeah a lot of my opinions regarding Thor are generally agreed upon with fellow Thor fans. I mean seriously, what Thor fan in their right minds wouldn't want Thor 3 to be similar to this?

I feel like for Thor 3, they should go really big and have 2 major villains. So Enchantress and Surtur should be the villains.

th

Anyone for The Wrecking Crew. I could imagine a well adapted script for them to be dispersed over the globe as a way of beefing out there characters.

It would be essential to see them work together in a few scenes but again apart of the plot (mostly are world domination agendas) could be to say send the four to each corner of the world as a way of holding a threat & give Thor a real test of good will.

This is just an idea but I would like TWC to be main baddies & don't see why they can't work without powerful leader.

:woot:

Last edited:
I like the Wrecking Crew I really do, but to end Thor's franchise with them as the main villains?

Nah I can't see that happening, it's gotta be either Surtur (1st choice), Gorr (2nd choice), or The Midgard Serpent (3rd choice). I can see the Dark Gods or even Desak, the Wrecking Crew just doesn't measure up to these guys.

I can see Chris Hemsworth doing Thor 4 and Thor 5. I just can't picture Marvel Studios stop releasing movies for Thor, Iron Man and Captain America just because they already had their third solo movie.

I can see Chris Hemsworth doing Thor 4 and Thor 5. I just can't picture Marvel Studios stop releasing movies for Thor, Iron Man and Captain America just because they already had their third solo movie.

Not to mention Hemsworth and Evans only being in their early 30's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"