• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

What you think about Venom's look?

He looks AWESOME! Raimi has made changes to the appearence of the villain but this time he stayed pretty close to the source material.

venom looks great, and trust me guys what we saw was no where near the finished version. the CGI was not finished. he'll look perfect come may 4th

I say good... guys, I've been some days out of the Hype so... can you give me the explanation on how you got this version of the trailer? Too bad it wasn't finished yet...

anybody think that the Venom may be a little scary for the little kids???

i hope so, this movie should scare children, its the symbiote story for gods sake

Totally Agree that Venom Looks AWESOME! I'm glad someone finally posted the video. Does anyone take anti-piracy seriously? HAHAHAHAHAHA "Arrrr Bedarrr" Sony's really underestimating these dudes.

Wolverini said:
Do keep in mind that the CGI wasnt done in that trailer. And by the looks of it ... the CGI for Venom was ALL but done.

I say we're gonna have to expect something along the lines of that Concept Image. Well , lets hope we'll be getting that:ninja:
funny.the effects were at 70% . i personal think that it was 50%-60%.

re-thinking about it, i feel relieved. the sketch with the replicas and the video game picture were a lot different from what we saw there. it had to be more unfinished than we thought. i bet the final product isn't even recognizeable to that, because both those other pics had a face and jaw shaped completely different from what we saw, and i like the shape of the jaw and face in those. i just thought the the face looked like it lacked a little detail, especially the mouth in that video game concept pic.

my hopes are back, and i bet to shatter our doubts about that craptacular venom we just saw, they will prove it soon enough.

I hope Venom's body be bigger than what we have seen in this clandestine trailer

Yeah, the shot of Venom in the leaked trailer is definitely unfinished. But it seems like he's coming along nicely. Should be awesome.

Gonking said:
I hope Venom's body be bigger than what we have seen in this clandestine trailer

my thoughts exactly. again having spidey and venom being the same size would be really lame. we need a beefed up venom. but yeah i'm sure that was a test Venom and not a finished one.

It looked really great. Obviously unfinished. I'm hoping (through the power of CGI), that he is bulked up a bit. If he looks like the concept art, I'll be happy.

yeah i don't think they will have trouble beefing him up either with CGI majic but if they are gonna tweak him up a bit they need the jagged lining around his eye, i could do without the spider emblems or whatever on his suit but i think there needs to be more tongue and a longer jaw. something like the Violator on Spawn and the tongue like the Lick on Resident Evil the movie.

its funny how people think they know what there talking about with there confidence as reliable as another ass-h le.

most the same people said the same crap about the goblin how he's unfinnished and will look better.

that shot is Venom/ the cgi sucks a bit face it.

ZER0C00L said:
its funny how people think they know what there talking about with there confidence as reliable as another ass-h le.

most the same people said the same crap about the goblin how he's unfinnished and will look better.

that shot is Venom/ the cgi sucks a bit face it.
for the millionth time, the shot is not finished.

That shot of Venom is months old by now. So for anyone worried about the CG not being up-to-snuff, look at the thread that shows the differences between the teaser and the final trailer. CG sequences take months to fine tune so Venom will look bad ass by the time the film is released.

Venom looks perfect. All this time, people wondered how Venom would look, and now he looks almost exactly like in the comic. :woot:

could someone PM me a link to this leaked trailer??

IS VENOM THE F#$%^ MAN OR WHAT?! I MEAN THEY COULD SHOW LIKE 2 SECONDS OF THIS MO FO AND HE CAN STILL STEAL THE WHOLE TRAILER. DON'T BE SURPRISED IF VENOM/ TOPHER GRACE STEALS THE ENTIRE MOVIE!

anyways,, now that I have finished geeking out... lol

Yeah this is the real deal.. This is not a fake, like some would think.. This is the exact same footage from the convention.

Man, but man,, I just man.. Sheeeshh, its like-- man. damn man.. omg,, like listen man,, omg.. so yeah... I'm like not finished bustin my load....

this is crazy,,, hey, so I guess Sony is going to release the full footage of Venom now right? or like a photo or something of him? So we can really squeal like little girls or wha:ninja: ?

Im so glad they didnt go for the over exaggerated muscles

Halcohol said:
He looks good in the new stuff we've seen, but I imagine with the tentacles and all the other work they've done on him and will have done by release will just make him look so much cooler in 6 months :up:

Plus he looked too... dry. He wasn't drooling at all.

I voted "Good"

WTF that wasnt more then half a second they showed venom,, if he drools ALL the time then he'd look dumb! He's not always drooling, when he talks he doesn't drool.. Maybe sometimes he does. but whatever man, why do you have a fetish for his drool? Everything they showed there works out good man,, calm down chill... :ninja:

ZER0C00L said:
^ i didnt know you worked on the Movie.

I don't know why you're being such a *****e about this.

Why do you think the shot in the leaked trailer is completely finished? I mean, have you actually seen the trailer? Nearly all of the shots are unfinished and wouldn't even be polished enough to be in a Nintendo 64 videogame.

So I don't see how Venom's shot is definitely finished. Explain yourself.

Weapon M said:
IS VENOM THE F#$%^ MAN OR WHAT?! I MEAN THEY COULD SHOW LIKE 2 SECONDS OF THIS MO FO AND HE CAN STILL STEAL THE WHOLE TRAILER. DON'T BE SURPRISED IF VENOM/ TOPHER GRACE STEALS THE ENTIRE MOVIE!

anyways,, now that I have finished geeking out... lol

Yeah this is the real deal.. This is not a fake, like some would think.. This is the exact same footage from the convention.

Man, but man,, I just man.. Sheeeshh, its like-- man. damn man.. omg,, like listen man,, omg.. so yeah... I'm like not finished bustin my load....

this is crazy,,, hey, so I guess Sony is going to release the full footage of Venom now right? or like a photo or something of him? So we can really squeal like little girls or wha:ninja: ?

i will bet money seriously that Topher will completely own this movie. This is the THAT VENOM SHOW.

he needs to be big n buff though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"