What's The Last Movie You Watched? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomb Raider my friend did not see it yet and I wanted to re watch it not in 3D

Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

First time I watched it since buying it. Yep, still love it :up:

tumblr_p6pafjVXwB1rrkahjo2_r1_540.gif

Avengers Infinity War Marathon: Iron Man 3 (2013)

I thought it was enjoyable, but outside of the PTSD, it feels unimportant like a Saturday morning cartoon. I didn't hate the twist about Ben Kingsley because it was very unexpected, but having Guy Pearce be the real Mandarin still bugs the hell out of me. (I know the One Shot short discredits that but still) I wish more of the movie was about Tony in Tennessee struggling through his PTSD because it did feel very secondary. Overall, it was just okay but in some parts it's better than the 2nd half of Iron Man 2.
8/10

Firewall

Preposterous techno-nonsense even Harrison Ford can't save.

The Titan (2018)
A Quiet Place (2018)
Are You Here (2013)

A Quiet Place -- best mainstream horror since It Follows and The Witch
Little Forest -- superb adaptation of the romance show

Thrasher Road - For an independent local film, it's pretty good. I might have enjoyed it even more if the screen I was using didn't buffer every minute. Alas. - 7 / 10

that's a good one one of the best of the WB animated movies

Absolutely, one of my very favourites. I'd forgotten that the Justice League scene with Aquaman [BLACKOUT]sharing his inner feelings/secret thoughts because he's unknowingly resting on Wonder Woman's lasso[/BLACKOUT] actually happens to Steve Trevor in the WW animated movie! :funny:

Shame we never got the sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"