What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairly flat thriller with a paper thin plot that sees framed Keanu and Rachel Weisz chased around for 90 minutes by Feds and some shadowy agency types.

5/10

Fairly flat thriller with a paper thin plot that sees framed Keanu and Rachel Weisz chased around for 90 minutes by Feds and some shadowy agency types.

5/10
I remember liking this movie in the early 2000s, but I'm afraid of revisiting.

Avengers : Infinity War

Infinity Phwoar for you?

Last film I saw was this one:

MV5BNDQyMTUyMDExNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODkxODEyMjI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,672,1000_AL_.jpg

It might look like a Timecop rip-off from the poster. But caught it the other night on a whim and quite enjoyed it. A sweet romance film at the heart of it.

I haven't seen this in at least 15 years, and I didn't realize Seagal directed it, maybe that's why it's an even more overblown ego stroke than usual, the action isn't even all that good in this one.

4/10

Tor dei gui mou yan / Keeper of Darkness (2015)

I haven't seen this in at least 15 years, and I didn't realize Seagal directed it, maybe that's why it's an even more overblown ego stroke than usual, the action isn't even all that good in this one.

4/10
I haven't seen it since it first came out and I never realised Seagal directed it either. There are only two things I remember about that movie; it had some sort of 'environmentally relevant' message, and Michael Caine.

Predator

One of my all time favorites. Might as well use the upcoming Predator film as an excuse to rewatch the original trilogy and maybe the first AVP film.

Age of Ultron 4K

Bright (2017)

Bit of a shame really, very interesting premise but not executed well at all.

I haven't seen it since it first came out and I never realised Seagal directed it either. There are only two things I remember about that movie; it had some sort of 'environmentally relevant' message, and Michael Caine.
Yeah it has a really heavy handed enviromental message that is wrapped up at the end of the film with Seagal giving what feels like the most one note 10 minute speech ever.

I remember liking this movie in the early 2000s, but I'm afraid of revisiting.
It's harmless fun, there's just not a lot in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"