When should the DVD come out?

Plus, if you look closely at the bottom of the covers, there's an "IMAX 3D" logo. That ad just didn't look legit.

I still want something like this:
thorsteelbook.jpg

of course the cover should be done by a better photoshopper than me, but the style of the cover schould fit the other three mcu movie - steelbook editions

8/26 DVD release date...SWEET!!!!

Still a bit of debate on the actual date SF. There's a few different dates right now. lol

:csad:

What are the other potential ones?

If it came out the 24th, I'd be able to have someone buy it for my birthday, LOL! Close enough to the 30th. But, I want to watch it again sooner than that :csad:

LOL either date is earlier than we thought it would be. hehehehe

It's most likely at the end of September, that's when both Iron Man movies were released to Dvd/Bluray. I just can't wait! I'm dying to watch it again...the four times at the movie theatre wasn't enough...lol

Same here! I KNOW I'll try to watch it for hours and hours. lol

I'm also dying to watch it again. Absolutely LOVED this movie, and want to watch the great performances by Hemms and Hiddleston again! This film is just fun to watch.

End of September sounds about right. That's when both Iron Man movies came out on DVD.

i hope they show footage of them on set when thor was wearing his helmet in the throne room scene, for the coronation. i want to see him in the helmet longer that he was on screen. see the whole costume.

I'm so excited about the DVD release. Can't wait to see all the extras and I really hope there are a whole heap of extra scenes.

i hope they show footage of them on set when thor was wearing his helmet in the throne room scene, for the coronation. i want to see him in the helmet longer that he was on screen. see the whole costume.
Well the script has a Scene that is basically right AFTER Odin telling the Story to Young Thor and Loki and just before you see Thor's back in the Throne room at the Coronation.
Thor, Frigga, Loki, Sif and the Warriors III are all in a side room, it's basically a scene that introduces all Thor's close Friends and Family except Odin.
Thor and Loki discuss their helmets and Loki makes fun of how Thor's helmet looks like an Eagle.
There's even a reason behind why Sif rolls her eyes when Thor walks down toward Odin that's in the side room scene.

I hope the DVD cover is based off one of these two
Thor-CastPoster1-Resized.jpg

TP1-1.jpg

Thor fans, this list of deleted scenes might hurt the heart a bit:

* Audio Commentary with Director Kenneth Branagh
* Marvel One-Shot: The Consultant (3:41)

Featurettes
* From Asgard to Earth (18:48)
* Our Fearless Leader (3:05)
* Assembling The Troupe (4:27)
* Hammer Time (5:54)
* Creating Laufey (5:14)
* Music of the Gods (1:55)
* A Conversation (2:12)
* Marvel Studios - The Avengers (2:24)

Deleted Scenes with Optional Commentary by Director Kenneth Branagh
* Thor and Loki Before the Coronation (02:48)
* Warriors 3 and Sif Turn Over Their Weapons (1:13)
* Thor and Frigga (0:34)
* "Rah Rah" (Extended) (4:22)
* Hospital (Extended) (2:02)
* Frigga Confronts Odin (1:06)
* Loki is Made King (3:23)
* Selvig Sings with Thor (1:07)
* Warriors 3 and Sif Arrive (Extended) (4:41)
* Darcy's Dog (0:23)
* Selvig is Saved by Thor (1:32)

Trailers
* Teaser Trailer (2:17)
* Theatrical Trailer (2:16)
* Marvel - The Avengers (Animated) (1:11)

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/AVV280663/

I see a few that I were in the script that I had wished stayed in the film....

Well I HOPE the deleted scenes are actual footage.
If you have a laptop with a DVD player like I do there are programs that allow you to edit dvd's more or less it play's the tracks as YOU choose to see them.
I'm hoping those scenes are on BOTH Blu ray AND DVD.

Thanks for the details on the extra goodies we will get. I'm glad to see there will be a audio commentary by Branagh.

I hope that's not everything. The other three Marvel Studios releases had much more, especially the IM ones.

heh At this point I'd be happy if that was just the DVD and not the Bluray

I mean remember they DID say there was SUPPOSED to be something with Odin's vault and it's contents and unless the "From Asgard to Earth" is what they meant I don't think that's ALL that's coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"