When should the DVD come out?

ah...not digging the cover art for the DVD and BluRay/DVD/Digital Copy one. Didnt like that poster

But I like the one for the 3D edition...

probably the ugliest cover art I've ever seen!
I do hope we get other covers in europe

Hmmmm, that's weird. It says that the clip is no longer available.

thornl.png

Last edited:
Probably not supposed to repost it

I prefer the 3D cover But I don't have 3DTV and so no need to get it,Good thing I don't care about covers though,Great features and I'm anxious to see The Avengers sneak peak(will most likely be last year's CC teaser with fast glimpses of the characters though),Can't wait to get the Blu-Ray version into my collection!!!!

Can't wait for that Blu-Ray (non-3D). I like the cover art. As far as it being the worst, I'll have to bring up that it's leaps and bounds better than TIH's. THAT one was never so good. Like a holographic piece of concept art.

The cover art is okay. And hopefully the DVD will include most of the Blu-ray extras...

The 3D version includes the regular Blu-Ray so I'll be buying that or th inevitable Target special edition.

Does the super 3D/Bluray/DVD/Digital combo edition have any special features that the Bluray/DVD doesn't ?

I could care less about a 3D disc but if it has cool stuff unavailable in the other editions i'll buy it. Just curious before I put in a pre-order.

I think the third disc is the specials.

Remember, some of the DVD's are burned on both sides. Rise of the Surfer was that way.

Last edited:
One scene I think I'm looking forward to is the Bar fight Scene. :D

Blu Ray:

Commentary by director Kenneth Branagh
Marvel One-Shot: The Consultant
Featurettes
Road to the Avengers
Deleted Scenes with optional commentary
Teaser Trailer
Theatrical Trailer
Avengers Animated Trailer

Dvd:

Commentary by director Kenneth Branagh
Deleted Scenes with optional commentary
Road to the Avengers

DVD buyers screwed again. Although the blu ray is still disappointing. It seems to me that we have seen more deleted scenes than what we are presented with.

Last edited:
Yeah again that's BS. There's no reason they can't add a 3rd disc for the dvd and the other extras

Yeah again that's BS. There's no reason they can't add a 3rd disc for the dvd and the other extras

So all the cool stuff is on the Blu-Ray ? I can't make up my mind whether to buy the Blu-Ray/DVD combo or the super 3D pack with all of them. I want ALL the extra's but could care less about the 3D DVD. Its not really clear about it.

I pre-ordered the 3D/Blueray/DVD combo pack. I only buy this option for films I really love (the only other film I have in this type of combo pack is Tangled). I can't say about how Thor will be set-up, but on my Tangled combo pack, the extra goodies are on the Blueray disc (not the 3D disc).

I pre-ordered the 3D/Blueray/DVD combo pack. I only buy this option for films I really love (the only other film I have in this type of combo pack is Tangled). I can't say about how Thor will be set-up, but on my Tangled combo pack, the extra goodies are on the Blueray disc (not the 3D disc).

Thats what I thought. Sometimes the "special editions" have special offers/features/etc.

I hate the way they handle dvd extras. When dvd's first came out they would put lots of extras with the movie, then when dvd's took over they charged you more if you wanted the extras or else you would have to settle for a barebones release, and now that blu-ray has come out they neglect dvd's and put all the extras with the blu-rays so you'll be tempted to upgrade. It's really disappointing. Perhaps one of the chains will have a two-disc dvd exclusive like Walmart did with the last Harry Potter movie.

I hate the way they handle dvd extras. When dvd's first came out they would put lots of extras with the movie, then when dvd's took over they charged you more if you wanted the extras or else you would have to settle for a barebones release, and now that blu-ray has come out they neglect dvd's and put all the extras with the blu-rays so you'll be tempted to upgrade. It's really disappointing. Perhaps one of the chains will have a two-disc dvd exclusive like Walmart did with the last Harry Potter movie.
Yeah tho I've been through this same thing over and Over. I mean all media has done this over the years and there's very little differences between DVD and Blu ray compared to say Records to 8 tracks, 8 Tracks to Cassette and so on.
3D has no bearing on it either since Journey to the center of earth with Brendan Fraser was 3d and it had the 3d on one side and the 2d on the other.

I do hope Walmart does get a dvd version with the extras. That'd be nice

Last edited:

All the potter DVDs have been 2 Disks in the UK

One scene I think I'm looking forward to is the Bar fight Scene. :D

I'm lookin forward to the scene where the Frost Giants tackle Thor and try to lift his hammer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"