Which FF member is best suited for a solo movie?

Quentin Beck said:
I'd love a Thing solo movie :)

How about a "Strange Tales" type TV series featuring Ben and Johnny? They could easily make it "family friendly" like the old comic and play it for some laughs. But no "Thing Ring do your thing" nonsense!

Or, how about putting HERBIE up against the Terminator in a crossover? Or HERBIE vs. Kit from Knightrider?

a spin off would be good but i dont think they should really do any spin offs, why waste the time wqith a character who already has a movie franchise when you can develop characters who are still sitting on the shelf like Iron man and the Avengers, why do i wanna see a a FF movie when its only the Terrific 2, i would rather have charcters from exiating movies and having them make cameos in other exsisting franchises or upcoming Franchises. I like Wolverine and Magneto but they have a place already. they have so many good characters why hold back especially since marvel will soon be making there own movies

supermarvelman said:
a spin off would be good but i dont think they should really do any spin offs, why waste the time wqith a character who already has a movie franchise when you can develop characters who are still sitting on the shelf like Iron man and the Avengers, why do i wanna see a a FF movie when its only the Terrific 2, i would rather have charcters from exiating movies and having them make cameos in other exsisting franchises or upcoming Franchises. I like Wolverine and Magneto but they have a place already. they have so many good characters why hold back especially since marvel will soon be making there own movies

Who says there can't be an Iron Man or Avengers movie right along side an FF spin off movie?

I think there's room for ALL that, as well as a continued FF franchise.

There could never be a FF movie with only one FF member. The FF is all about family, it's not like X-men where Wolverine could have his own movie. Wolverine's character doesn't need any of the other x-men, but the FF need each other.

fangrl06 said:
There could never be a FF movie with only one FF member. The FF is all about family, it's not like X-men where Wolverine could have his own movie. Wolverine's character doesn't need any of the other x-men, but the FF need each other.
you're making them sound as incompetent as JOXER THE MIGHTY on their own i' m sure thats NOT what you're trying to do:thing: :thing:

3dman27 said:
you're making them sound as incompetent as JOXER THE MIGHTY on their own i' m sure thats NOT what you're trying to do:thing: :thing:

i think she means pretty much what i've been saying....there strongest point is not their individual powers, but their relationship w/ each other.....that relationship is what has pulled them through their toughest times....they are at their best as the 4....unfortunately right now Marvel is looking to change that....so they are probably about to lose a new fan who was one of their biggest....sad....sad....sad.

CaptainStacy said:
Who says there can't be an Iron Man or Avengers movie right along side an FF spin off movie?

I think there's room for ALL that, as well as a continued FF franchise.

I'm not saying they cant do it, What I'm saying is that the time and money they spend on a human torch movie could be used to make a movie for some one like Black Panther. It's to much, Wolverine is one thing cause his clouded history, but someone like Thing having his own movie is stupid where would the rest of the FF be, it would just be another FF movie, I dont wanna see Thing by himself I wanna see the whole FF. If they made an Avengers movie i wouldnt want them to make a Ironman movie or a Cap America movie cause they already have a spot. These movies dont just appear out of thin air they require time and money which also doesnt appear out of thin air or grow on trees. Dont give characters there own movies if there already part of a team.

Actually screw putting Galactus in the FF sequal, he's the one who deservses his own spinoff fanchise. You could involve more than just the FF, why would the X-men just sit back and let Galactus destroy the earth.

supermarvelman said:
I'm not saying they cant do it, What I'm saying is that the time and money they spend on a human torch movie could be used to make a movie for some one like Black Panther. It's to much, Wolverine is one thing cause his clouded history, but someone like Thing having his own movie is stupid where would the rest of the FF be, it would just be another FF movie, I dont wanna see Thing by himself I wanna see the whole FF. If they made an Avengers movie i wouldnt want them to make a Ironman movie or a Cap America movie cause they already have a spot. These movies dont just appear out of thin air they require time and money which also doesnt appear out of thin air or grow on trees. Dont give characters there own movies if there already part of a team.
Amen

supermarvelman said:
Actually screw putting Galactus in the FF sequal, he's the one who deservses his own spinoff fanchise. You could involve more than just the FF, why would the X-men just sit back and let Galactus destroy the earth.
Man I argeed with you 100% until you went down that road...

Im just kidding, all this crap about spin offs, i felt like throwing a wrench in the gears.

Hey fangrl06

HOW YOU DOIN

sanitized.jpg

None None None None None None None None None None None None!

More of a Thing fan, but from the first movie, I'd say The Torch.

I would like to see the thing...a very cool character to me...and would make an interesting spin off

FrankCastle6 said:
I would like to see the thing...a very cool character to me...and would make an interesting spin off

Who would he battle ? The Hulk ?

"Who would he battle ? The Hulk ?"

I hope i live to the day where i can see that on film, how amazing would that be.

Ummmm lets see, invisible woman or course so we could see more ALBA!!!!! lol

CaptainStacy said:
NOW you're talking! A Torch/Spider-Man movie would be awesome!

Still, out of the FF alone, i'd have to go with Ben. His solo comic lasted longer than any of Johnny's books, so i believe he has the bigger fan base.

/Agree! Oh Yeah!

That would be Awesome! Torch & Spidey - oh dam that would own!

You know that could be a good way to get Spidey to eventually meet the rest of the FF team - perhaps a follow up movie or something.

Torch & Spidey - Yeah I could see that, Hell Yeah I could see that :)

Oh.... but somewhere in that film, have Jonny take Peter out to meet a few of his friends at a bar to get him hammered -

Pete needs it he always seems so laid back or stuck reading a book.

Would like to see Jonny unleash the wild side of Pete - Yeah that would be great!

Torch & Spidey would be definately something to see in action together on the big screen tho.

Hot dam that could be so action packed - Like an edge of the seat kinda thing to see!

iceberg325 said:
Ummmm lets see, invisible woman or course so we could see more ALBA!!!!! lol

.....or that too

Nothing wrong with more Alba.

And to be honest .... Alba is the only reason why I am going back to see the FF2 movie when its released :)

Dude, thats getting alittle old....lol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"