Which Mask for Cobra Commander

Not necessarily to battle, but he could wear the hood when sitting in his chair/private throne, then wear the mask if he walks around the base in "public".

I dont know, I guess I can see your point.

You know how Marines have their dress outfits, and then their battle fatigues or whatever (Im clearly no military genius)? It could be something like that...but I dont know. The hood just screams "leader" to me. Like, if he had rants on videotape (like Osama) then I definitely see the hood being what a person would use. In fact, its much more...geez...antichrist-like...if that makes any sense. I think the hood would scare the populace more, and then when you go into battle you wear the helmet (to be more precise, CC is paranoid, and would almost always wear the battle helmet UNDER the cloth...maybe...Im just thinking while typing)

Fullview_COBRA_COMMANDER.png

nuff said

Ditto!

I love the blue hood, but i doubt it'll translate to the big screen very well.

The faceplate.

We've already got Destro wearing a shiny metal mask, two of the villains doing it would just confuse the masses.

Gotta go with the Hood.

I think CC should be in the hood most of the time, but I also want to see him with the reflective mask because it's so badass-looking. I want to see both in the movie.

I like both the hood and the faceplate, and I'd like to see them alternate between the two, but if I had to pick just one then I'd go with the hood. It just looks more intimidating.

I love the hood too guys, but i think in live action it will just look ridiculous....

I've always loved the reflective faceplate the most.

It would be great if he had that and the cloak, depending on the scene.

What? No love for this version???

cobracommander3.jpg

:oldrazz:

You need to slightly modify CC's look so that it would translate well on screen.

They need to lose the bright royal blue and replace it with either a dark navy blue, Or black.

Personally, I think CC would look cool in black with the red Cobra insignia.

Cobra_commander.jpg

its probably already been brought up but in the recent comics it was revealed that cobra commander wears the two way mirror/reflective helmet so that when he speaks to people they see themselves staring back

its a psychological/headgames type thing.

another thing to note,with these "REX" rumours and Joseph gordon levitt possibly being cast it seems they are going with the recent comic version where he is a young good looking man who uses his charisma and intelligence to dominate people and play them off against each other (in a very emperor palpatine way)

First and foremost, how goofy it looks isn't a concern. Cobra Commander is a nutball despot. Guys like that in real life would be eccentric enough to wear some weird clothing.

Both are fine, the hood for when you can see the Commander's piercing blue eyes and the face plate for when who can see the reflection of Duke's piercing blue eyes.

This poster for the upcoming movie 'Brave New World: Ravaged Planet' reminded me a lot of CC's blue hood.

l_0295d0ffac0a1744e89a764a1ca020a5.jpg

I vote for the faceplate.

I love chrome.

I always wondered how the **** he saw out of that thing.

Somethings just require belief.

Someone could say the same thing about movie Spider-man's eyes, but he saw out of them.

Yeah, that is cool. The problem is, the studios/filmmakers have to ask, would someone in real life actually wear something like that? Terrorists these days wear rags over their heads, and long robes.

Personally, I'd go with a silver-ish Military, biohazard gas mask type helmet or something. I don't know.

These are a super fantasy group vs super villains, so I don't think Paramount is thinking about the Taliban or whomever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"