BvS Who should be the villain in the sequel for Man of Steel?

I can't decide if I would want Corben more......or for them to make a standalone Henshaw work. I so desperately want to see him off of a comic book page.....but his origin requires soooo many other workings. :(

Where the **** is Lex Luthor in this poll?

I would like to see Amanda Waller involved with Lex, and also Metallo, I think that could be enough villains if you don't have a Batman villain

I want villains from both "worlds" so The Joker + Lex.

I don't think Lex should be even a secondary villain in this film, much like Joker he should be saved for the solo franchise and not in a team up film. Having said that, I do believe Lex should be in the film and have an important character arc, he should be introduced as a philanthropist and Superman-sceptic genuinely trying to rebuild Metropolis (along with fellow philanthropist, Bruce Wayne), similar to the Lex Luthor we see towards the end of Superman: Earth One II, and throughout the course of the film the events turn him into the Lex Luthor we see in Luthor: Man of Steel for MOS 2 and later All-Star Superman for MOS 3.

My preference for villains could be a version of Metallo (perhaps built for the military by Lex) and maybe Riddler (maybe he is unearthing the military conspiracy). Characters that haven't got modern incarnations, but not the arch-enemies of the characters.

Intergang. With either Morgan Edge or Metallo.

Luthor, Intergang and The Penguin. Sci-fi arms deals with global consequences, conspiracies...something for The Daily Planet and Batman to investigate.

Lex, Metallo, and Intergang. I love Brainiac, but I prefer to see him a in a solo Superman film.

I really want to see Lex in this. In addition, I'd like to see Deathstroke representing Batman's rogues gallery. I'd like to see a big fight at the end with Lex in a modified version of Zod's powersuit against Superman.

I really want to see Lex in this. In addition, I'd like to see Deathstroke representing Batman's rogues gallery. I'd like to see a big fight at the end with Lex in a modified version of Zod's powersuit against Superman.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!
This a thousand times! You HAVE to have Lex, because he is perfect after the destruction of Metropolis and a great way to bring Bruce to the city (at least an official alibi for Wayne, because the Bat is there to check out the alien). Then having Deathstroke as a hired gun and direct opponent for Bats would be magic!
Supes punches armoured Lex around. Done.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!
This a thousand times! You HAVE to have Lex, because he is perfect after the destruction of Metropolis and a great way to bring Bruce to the city (at least an official alibi for Wayne, because the Bat is there to check out the alien). Then having Deathstroke as a hired gun and direct opponent for Bats would be magic!
Supes punches armoured Lex around. Done.

For sure. I feel like the Zod armor is the fastest way to get Lex abilities to rival Superman's within the world that was built for MoS. Maybe Lex just adds thrusters for flight?

Deathstroke would be extremely popular with the GA if used remotely close to what we've seen in his recent video game appearances. That would also open the door to stroies with other characters like Deadshot, Green Arrow, the Titans, etc.

Lex should have a role, maybe Metallo or Parasite could be the other villain

I'm pretty sold on two villains. I think that having Lex and someone from Batman's world would help mesh the two universes. A true DCU isn't just about Superman meeting Batman, the villains should be aware of each other as well.

Only Lex Luthor. I don't see a need for two villains or for a super string villain for a punch out. Lex's greatest asset is his mind, I want to see him use that to destroy Superman, not Metallo.

Only Lex Luthor. I don't see a need for two villains or for a super string villain for a punch out. Lex's greatest asset is his mind, I want to see him use that to destroy Superman, not Metallo.

I feel like another villain may be needed to "show off" Batman. Lex probably won't challenge him physically and I doubt he'll go head-to-head with a full strength Superman, which leaves something to be desired to me.

I feel like another villain may be needed to "show off" Batman. Lex probably won't challenge him physically and I doubt he'll go head-to-head with a full strength Superman, which leaves something to be desired to me.

My response to that is Superman isn't about hitting things and Lex Luthor isn't about brute force.

My response to that is Superman isn't about hitting things and Lex Luthor isn't about brute force.

There's certainly more to the characters, but the GA loves action. Hell, Michael Bay still gets work!

There's certainly more to the characters, but the GA loves action. Hell, Michael Bay still gets work!

So? The GA also likes good movies. And you can have action that doesn't take the form of Superman punching another humanoid being and being punched back.

It's not just the GA, us nerds like seeing superheroes actually doing super-stuff, too. But that doesn't necessarily require an equally super-powered adversary. For instance, Lex could have The Penguin blow up the sewers underneath Gotham's financial district, reducing it to rubble and allowing LexCorp to make a tender for the redevelopment of the land. Stopping the bombs being planted, and evacuating the citizens, would amply occupy both Batman and Superman, without the need for costumed metahumans for them to punch.

Edit: The Question got in first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"