Age of Ultron Who should play Thanos?

Where is all this High Evolutionary talk coming from?

What are the odds Thanos isn't in this at all? Thought I read some place that he was there as part of the setup for Phase 3.

What are the odds Thanos isn't in this at all? Thought I read some place that he was there as part of the setup for Phase 3.

Slim and none.
Marvel keeps playing coy with casting news about this, but there's simply no way in hell you can do TDW, GOTG, and TA2 *without* the Big Purple Guy who plugs firmly into the concepts and storylines for all three movies. And no way in hell they sit on him through two whole MCU film phases.

My picks are either Keith David or Michael Ironside. David has one of the coolest voices I've ever heard.

Where is all this High Evolutionary talk coming from?
Jimmy Fallon had Joss on and ONE of the pictures Jimmy had was of High Evolutionary. It was basically when Joss announced that Quick Silver and Scarlet Witch were going to be in A2

Slim and none.
Marvel keeps playing coy with casting news about this, but there's simply no way in hell you can do TDW, GOTG, and TA2 *without* the Big Purple Guy who plugs firmly into the concepts and storylines for all three movies. And no way in hell they sit on him through two whole MCU film phases.
Yeah, it's hard to call if he will be in it more than just a post credit scene, not to mention that he COULD be in TDW and be talking to Loki in some fashion

My picks are either Keith David or Michael Ironside. David has one of the coolest voices I've ever heard.

Yeah both those voices are great, at this point I don't care who I'm sure Marvel is going to get someone awesome!

If Jack Black made the voice <3 laugh would be endless.

Thanos is pulling strings so we won´t probably see him in action until the last movie or maybe we´ll never see him in action.
But it would be lame if they didn´t let us see the titan in action!

I find it hard to believe that he isn´t going to be in the second movie at alll, or atleast in GOTG or TDW! I want to see him mad and shouting or atleast talking to someone.
They have already said that this guy is going to be the big bad wolf by showing him. So naturally I want to see him in TA 2 & 3

I'm sure they cant put both Thanos and Ultron
Maybe Thanos will appear in Avengers3

I'm thinking we'll get another after-credits scene involving Thanos, rather than him actually being in the film.

I'm thinking we'll get another after-credits scene involving Thanos, rather than him actually being in the film.

I don't think so.

Feige was very open about Thanos involvement, especially after Djimon Hounsou brought up that his character was an ally to him at the panel.

All past credit scenes were kept on the hush. So it wouldn't make sense for him to appear again there. Not to mention redundant.

^ I don't recall him saying anything about Thanos' role in A2. He said Thanos would be the mastermind of GOTG, and that they have plans for him over a long period of time. That doesn't necessarily disinclude him from only being used in post-credit scenes in other films.

It's been confirmed Thanos will not be in A2 and el be in GotG.

They will continue to tease Thanos in the Avengers until he shows up. You don't hint at the character in the first film, and ignore him in the second.

Consider the Collector is out there, there are more then a few ways to hint and show him for a little bit in Avengers 2.

They will avoid telling us about a Thanos moment in A2, even if it is only a mid-credit scene.

^ I don't recall him saying anything about Thanos' role in A2. He said Thanos would be the mastermind of GOTG, and that they have plans for him over a long period of time. That doesn't necessarily disinclude him from only being used in post-credit scenes in other films.

It's in an IGN interview.

"Someone on the panel let loose that Thanos is a part of the movie and he is. Thanos plays a part in Guardians as a mastermind. He very much exists at a different plane than any of the other characters. We have big plans for him over the course of a long-long time."

Again, that sounds nothing like a credit-sequence. More like the "Emperor" treatment.

It's in an IGN interview.

"Someone on the panel let loose that Thanos is a part of the movie and he is. Thanos plays a part in Guardians as a mastermind. He very much exists at a different plane than any of the other characters. We have big plans for him over the course of a long-long time."

Again, that sounds nothing like a credit-sequence. More like the "Emperor" treatment.

I think Thanos could be there as he was in the first A movie. He said nearly exists at a different plane I think :)

Kevin Grevioux

That voice is Thanos ,and he has intimidating size.

May lack be an A lister ,but remember Michael Clarke Duncan in Green Mile

He is Thanos

casting Thanos is probably the most important aspect of the MCU for me lol. My favorite comic book character that I would honestly consider myself a fanboy of lol.

I want someone who sounds big, cool, calm, yet very intelligent, and a bit condescending....I have a feeling because of my fanboyism of Thanos I won't be fully satisfied with the casting of him lol

casting Thanos is probably the most important aspect of the MCU for me lol. My favorite comic book character that I would honestly consider myself a fanboy of lol.

I want someone who sounds big, cool, calm, yet very intelligent, and a bit condescending....I have a feeling because of my fanboyism of Thanos I won't be fully satisfied with the casting of him lol

Go watch Underworld , if Grevioux's voice is not Thanos I don't know who is. It projects power to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"