Sequels Who would you bring back: Green Goblin or Doc Ock?

And where did you see me say he should come back?
I was saying my opinion. I wasn't contradicting you or anything.
I remember you asked Visionary if he was someone from the Sony boards :whatever:
and he is.

If anything, your little pal on the Sony boards has probably been imitating my posts.Wouldn't be the first time we've had clones around here. So, go and ask him.
wait, how do you know it is from Sony boards? I didn't say it is.
oh I know...you've been there.
and I already did. don't worry. he never comes here. and your posts were after his, not before.

I assume that's someone on the almighty Sony boards where you hail from.
ooooh, why so harsh with me? are you angry? don't worry, I don't care.
I've been solely on these forums for over 4 years, and have been saying the same thing about Ock's death ever since Spider-Man 2 came out. The long term members here can attest to that. I'm not so pathetic or stupid that I cannot form my own opinions without mimicking someone elses.
oh really?
let the other members of this board judge for themselves:
Ock did not die a hero. Taking responsibility for your own mistakes doesn't make you a hero.
Ock did not die a hero. Rectifying your own mistakes doesn't make you a hero.
then:
Why is Spidey called a hero? Because he performs selfless acts against other people's evil.
Spider-Man isn't called a hero because he's going around cleaning up his own messes, is he? No. He's a hero because he selflessly puts himself on the line for other people's bad deeds.
busted.
exact same words. you just changed one word or two.
he posted that back in day 9. your posts are from yesterday. enough time for you to pay a visit in the Sony boards.

I was saying my opinion. I wasn't contradicting you or anything.

That's good.

and he is.

Yeah, and I'm over there searching for the right words, because I can't form my own opinions :whatever:

wait, how do you know it is from Sony boards? I didn't say it is.

I didn't say he was. I said I assume he is, since we don't have anyone called Ock/Joker fan here. And, you come from there, and are always comparing what they say there to what people say here.

oh I know...you've been there.
and I already did. don't worry. he never comes here. and your posts were after his, not before.

I've heard of clutching at straws, but you bring it to a whole new level.

ooooh, why so harsh with me? are you angry? don't worry, I don't care.

You think that's harsh? You need to develop a thicker skin.

really?
let the other members of this board judge for themselves:

then:

busted.
exact same words. you just changed one word or two.
he posted that back in day 9. your posts are from yesterday. enough time for you to pay a visit in the Sony boards.

I made this post back in September last year as you can see:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=12752768&postcount=13

Here's some from October last year:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=13063085&postcount=154
http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=13063113&postcount=156

Now, do I have to dig back even further into the board archives and pwn you even more?

Run along. You always end up making an ass of yourself when you drag your buddies from the Sony boards into these debates.

man, you were BUSTED.
any intelligent member can see that.
exact same words...in less than two weeks?
huh...what are the odds

That's good.

Yeah, and I'm over there searching for the right words, because I can't form my own opinions :whatever:

I didn't say he was. I said I assume he is, since we don't have anyone called Ock/Joker fan here. And, you come from there, and are always comparing what they say there to what people say here.

I've heard of clutching at straws, but you bring it to a whole new level.

You think that's harsh? You need to develop a thicker skin.

I made this post back in September last year as you can see:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=12752768&postcount=13

Here's some from October last year:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=13063085&postcount=154
http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=13063113&postcount=156

Now, do I have to dig back even further into the board archives and pwn you even more?

Run along. You always end up making an ass of yourself when you drag your buddies from the Sony boards into these debates.

why are you trying to score points and prove others wrong?

man, you were BUSTED.
any intelligent member can see that.
exact same words...in less than two weeks?
huh...what are the odds

Yeah, I posted the proof I've been saying this stuff for MONTHS, and I can show you even older posts if you like, but your mate posts the same things as me in the last couple of weeks, and I'm the copycat?

Your logic is something that should be studied by psychiatrists. Seriously, are you on any kind of medication?

Originally Posted by Ock/Joker fan View Post
Ock did not die a hero. Taking responsibility for your own mistakes doesn't make you a hero. - Day 9

Originally Posted by Joker View Post
Ock did not die a hero. Rectifying your own mistakes doesn't make you a hero. - Day 18

busteeeeed, busted busted busteeeeeed. haha
the proff is here. exact same words.
any intelligent member can see that. just make 2+2

busteeeeed, busted busted busteeeeeed.
the proff is here

Yeah, the proof is there. Your sad friend has been over here copying from me.

any intelligent member can see that. just make 2+2

And, in your case you've come up with 5 :)

Yeah, the proof is there. Your sad friend has been over here copying from me.
wait.
so he can travel to future?
wow.
because he posted that in February 9.
you posted yesterday.
haha, I must ask about this powers for him

wait.
wow.
you posted yesterday.

And, I made my posts last year. And have been doing since the movie came out!! I've been saying the same thing all along.

He's obviously been reading my posts. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see that. Why in the hell would I want to go to another forum and copy something I've already been saying myself for years?

Does that simple logic escape you somehow?

Geez! I can't believe I'm even having this discussion. I know you're only 16 years old. But, even teenagers are not this childish and irrational.

Seek some help. For your own sake.

And on the topic of this thread: Leave the Goblins and Ock dead. They've had their screen time. Move on.

wait.
wow.
you posted yesterday.

OK guys stop!!
nobodys winning and you both look silly.
who cares about matching posts
it doesn't really matter.

wait.
wow.
you posted yesterday.
UMMMMMM Jick? Joker (aka Doc Ock) has been coming to these boards for the longest of time, and hes pretty much talked like this since his join date. I've seen him get into arguments and debates, using the same terminalogy he uses today for years. Why would he all of a sudden start copying some guy?

17, baby. 17.
and man, go away, I'm already make fun of you.
just...just one more time, please...just one more time let me say:
you..were...BUSTED!.
oh that feels good.
and yeah, Ock and Goblin should stay dead.

UMMMMMM Jick? Joker (aka Doc Ock) has been coming to these boards for the longest of time, and hes pretty much talked like this since his join date. I've seen him get into arguments and debates, using the same terminalogy he uses today for years. Why would he all of a sudden start copying some guy?
EDIT: oh forget...I typed something wrong.
the answer...well just look the post above. identical to the other member.
OK guys stop!!
nobodys winning and you both look silly.
who cares about matching posts
it doesn't really matter.
matching points?
oh no man, it's not about it. and you're right, we're looking silly aren't we?
ok...this is my last post now.

17, baby. 17.
and man, go away, I'm already make fun of you.
just...just one more time, please...just one more time let me say:
you..were...BUSTED!.
oh that feels good.
and yeah, Ock and Goblin should stay dead.
What are you 12? I seriously hope your still at least a teenager, any older an well thats just sad.

EDIT: oh forget...I typed soething wrong.
the answer...well just look the post above. identical to the other member.
I did and I give more crediblilty to Joker, cause hes been talking that way for years.

Either this Ock/ Joker guy happens to to talk like him, which is which is a big possiblity or Ock/Joker copies Joker's posts.

Either one or the other really.

What are you 12? I seriously hope your still at least a teenager, any older an well thats just sad.
and what are you? Joker's flatterer?
ok...now this really was the last post. I already did what I should.

I did and I give more crediblilty to Joker, cause hes been talking that way for years.

Either this Ock/ Joker guy happens to to talk like him, which is which is a big possiblity or Ock/Joker copies Joker's posts.

Either one or the other really.

Thank you, mate :up:

It's not like we've never had clones around here. I remember Herr Logan had a notorious one on two different message boards. Symbiotica was there for that.

Thank you. While everyone has given plenty of ways Ock could come back in practical terms (all of which still sound like cheating to me; the rules of people coming back to life are far different than they are in comics and soap operas, people), I have yet to hear any overwhelming evidence as to why he should come back.

We aren't saying he SHOULD be back... we are just open to the possibility... people (not just you) need to stop putting words into the mouths of the "Doc returning" camp... we are just open to the possibility... simple as that...

Did anyone watch the ending of the Ockumentary feature on the Spider-Man 2 DVD? They talk about how a villain can appear to have died and then return. Then they showed these two comic book images:

AmazingSpider-Man011.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man089.jpg

Did anyone watch the ending of the Ockumentary feature on the Spider-Man 2 DVD? They talk about how a villain can appear to have died and then return. Then they showed these two comic book images:

AmazingSpider-Man011.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man089.jpg
Yeah, I did. It truly was a very cool ending. :otto::up:

We aren't saying he SHOULD be back... we are just open to the possibility... people (not just you) need to stop putting words into the mouths of the "Doc returning" camp... we are just open to the possibility... simple as that...

Once again, EVERYBODY is open to the possibility of Ock returning because he's a fictional character. Obviously he CAN return in any manner the writers deem fit.

And, apart from Sandman (who seems to be among the good guys too soon), he was the best depicted Spiderman villain so far.

My favourite would be GG, but as we all know, he was spent. And with that - how is that called? - tentative armour with smiling helmet.

Maybe Sandman will join Silver Sables mercenaries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"