Who's fit to be leader: Storm or Logan?

undomiel said:
Yes, he is a leader. How do we know? Because when he gives orders, people follow. He's decisive in battle and quick to form a plan and take action.

It seemed like most of the characters were written out of character. Prof X is a prime example during his conversation with Logan after recovering Jean. Or Magneto during several scenes in the movie. Part of what makes Mags such an awesome villain is that you can actually believe in his cause. He is out to protect mutantkind at any cost. Not destroy half of them in the process.

borinquenknight said:
It seemed like most of the characters were written out of character. Prof X is a prime example during his conversation with Logan after recovering Jean. Or Magneto during several scenes in the movie. Part of what makes Mags such an awesome villain is that you can actually believe in his cause. He is out to protect mutantkind at any cost. Not destroy half of them in the process.

You're absolutely right. In the comics, I can just see this happening...

[Logan starts little 'inspirational' speech.]
Storm: "Shut the **** up, claw boy. I'm the leader!"

Hehe. :p

The movie versions, Logan should be, The comic versions Storm should be.

Halle Berry, while great to look at, never nailed the quiet strong leader wise quasi-omnipotent version of Storm that is prevalent in the comics.

micky-fox said:
I wanted to throw up as well (once again, not literally). It's not like Wolverine at all to say that. It would have sounded so much better if Storm said it. :p

Wolverine would have said something more along the lines of "Let's go and kick they asses, bub!".

*clutches throat*
You know, I don't even remember Logan saying Bub in this movie...:confused:

As cyclops is not on there I said Storm because Logan really isn't a leader.

micky-fox said:
That's cause he didn't...

With the "Out-of-characterizations" running rampant in this fims I'm surprised Magneto didn't say it with a Russian accent.

borinquenknight said:
With the "Out-of-characterizations" running rampant in this fims I'm surprised Magneto didn't say it with a Russian accent.

Hehe. True, true. There certainly are some cringe worthy mistakes that were made in these films. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"