The Avengers "Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be Hemsworthy, shall possess the power of Thor" - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it wrong for me to say that I thought Thor stood out the most (in a good way) in that money-group shot of the entire team shown at the end of the newest trailer?lol

They need to change Thor's costume to this in Thor 2
:lmao:
thor90s.jpg

If Micheal Bay were directing Thor, this is the costume that he would have used.

Last edited:
Is that a Liefeld drawing? Liefeld is deathly afraid of drawing feet. He also loves to add superfluous straps, epaulets, etc., and hiding hands so he doesn't have to draw fingers. Needs more pouches, though.

.......the most humliatin' time for ol' Goldey locks :doh:
thor90s.jpg

If Micheal Bay were directing Thor, this is the costume that he would have used.

Is that a Liefeld drawing? Liefeld is deathly afraid of drawing feet. He also loves to add superfluous straps, epaulets, etc., and hiding hands so he doesn't have to draw fingers. Needs more pouches, though.
HM crud can't think of his name right off, but it's not Liefeld. He was Hela's slave, but during the time Liefeld was first around.

EDIT: Got it thor 502, Mike Deodato, Jr.

Last edited:
Liefield only wishes he could draw like that - it was Mike Deodato Jnr.

EDIT: Ooops - didnt see your edit, V.

Wasnt he wearing that for Marvel vs DC? Thank god that he even looked like that though; seem to recall some Deodato issues where he just went round in trousers and no shirt.

Last edited:
thor90s.jpg

Oy. :doh: This Thor is just....yikes. :eek:
I read it anyway tho. lol

Is it wrong for me to say that I thought Thor stood out the most (in a good way) in that money-group shot of the entire team shown at the end of the newest trailer?lol

Nope. He did, cause he's just that AWESOME! :woot:

Wasnt he wearing that for Marvel vs DC? Thank god that he even looked like that though; seem to recall some Deodato issues where he just went round in trousers and no shirt.

True. And at that time, Deodato wasn't even very good. His art nowadays is much better!

The newest Unites States trailer or the Japanese trailer?

The newest Unites States trailer or the Japanese trailer?

it's the same shot of him with the camera circling around him and the group that was first shown at the superbowl shot.:yay:

it's the same shot of him with the camera circling around him and the group that was first shown at the superbowl shot.:yay:

Oh ok, you made it seem like it was a new shot or something.

I don't think anybody stood out the most to be honest, they all seemed to shine quite equally.

hmmm either that one or that Godpack thing with the yellow squares down the front

What's he drawing nowadays?
um not sure, tho I think he did do a page or two in one of the new Thor run. He's not as bad as he was really. Wasn't bad THEN either, just had a bad influance from the same place Liefled did. lol

Do you think Thor will refer to 'Son of Coul' again in The Avengers?

Can't help but wonder if we'll get an "have at thee" thrown in somewhere. May not fit but I would love to hear it anyway. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88