The Avengers "Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be Hemsworthy, shall possess the power of Thor" - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 3 already! Let's start with a picture

mavengersfilmstillsgh35.jpg

cant quote from the previous thread but wow, that mini-helmet is one hell of a package. (shame it costs so much really, if it was cheaper they'd sell alot more probs) I'm still happy though with my HMV exclusive :D

Part 3 already! Let's start with a picture

mavengersfilmstillsgh35.jpg

I've never been one for the big buff men but this is just....wow. Jeremy Renners arms look puny to this. :hehe: also is it just me or does he look wet?

He is wet, yes, he sweats. This pic shows him during [BLACKOUT]the Hulk fight[/BLACKOUT].

I've never been one for the big buff men but this is just....wow. Jeremy Renners arms look puny to this. :hehe: also is it just me or does he look wet?
That was one of the first things I noticed when this (or a shot similar to it) was in one of the trailers a couple months ago :wow: *lol* Agree about his arms....and I'm getting into fangirl mode, better stop before the boys get upset :oldrazz:

*sigh* These 2 weeks are going to drag... I just know it.

He is wet, yes, he sweats. This pic shows him during [BLACKOUT]the Hulk fight[/BLACKOUT].

Im trying to keep away from spoilers but I wanted to know this, and man the pic 10x more badass. [BLACKOUT]he's definately saying 'come at me BRO?! :hehe: [/BLACKOUT]

Lady Marion said:
When Tony hears Thor speaking for the first time he asks "Is there Shakespeare around?" and then he quotes Hamlet - or something similar. I didn't understand everything last night.

Brian Braddock said:
The EMPIRE review mentions that Tony says something about 'Shakespeare in the Park' when referring to Thor, if that's what you mean?

Sounds pretty funny, I was hoping for the team to have some "wtf" reactions to Thor's speaking style.

Scarletess said:
Yup, and I'm insanely jelous of anyone who lives in Canada. It's such a beautiful country, I'm lucky that I got to live there for four months. I would have studied over there if it wasnt so freaking expensive :csad: which part do you live?
thats funny, i live in Canada and feel the same way about your country, i'm thinking of moving there someday. what part of the UK are you from?

Already part 3?! This blonde guy is really getting too popular. ;)

thats funny, i live in Canada and feel the same way about your country, i'm thinking of moving there someday. what part of the UK are you from?

Yeah I notice that, some of my friends who live over there came over here and now want to move here. I think it's something like no matter where you live, you don't like it and always want to move somewhere else etc.

I'm from a lil place called Blackpool(technically just outside of it where noone knows)....which is near Manchester. :woot:

there is one thing I do love though, and thats that round the corner from where I live there is a fantastic view I can apreciate and will miss if I ever do move.

I'm from a lil place called Blackpool(technically just outside of it where noone knows)....which is near Manchester. :woot:

I didn't ever get to Blackpool but I once did a painting job just around the corner at Lytham St Anne's.

On topic ... Thor Arms! Arms of Thor!!

*swoons*

goldilocks has another movie to play with while the green guy doesn't! :thor:

But it won't be as successful or viewed by as many people as The Avengers. :oldrazz:

But it won't be as successful or viewed by as many people as The Avengers. :oldrazz:

but everyone loves thor's movie! I used it to convert all my girlfriends to actually watching comic book movies so I'd have people to go to see the avengers with!

Awesome. I was 6 or 7 when my parents rented this movie for me for the 1st time. I believe I watched it 3 times in a row.:word:
I watched that movie so much as a kid - my family despises it now. I still like it for what it is (nostalgia and all that)...but if I watch it, I have to be home alone *lol* they hear that music and they go ballistic on me *lol*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"