Why am I attracted to this person?!?

Strange question, but have you ever had a dream about some random person in your life and then the next day you have a weird infatuation with them? The person could have little to zero impact on your life, you're not attracted to them in the slightest and then your mind, for whatever reason, decides to create this weirded out attraction that was never there before. So you spend the next few days wondering why the bad place you're attracted to this person and why you had a random dream about them.

After a few days or a week or so the dream induced attraction wears off. Then you're back to your usual self and wondering, "What the bad place was that all about?"

Thoughts...experiences?
That's happened to me before. I still go "what the bad place"

This happened to me recently. It kinda sucks if one of you are taken.

I had a dream about someone that I haven't seen since High school. It's wierd it's not like I think about her alot apart from messaging her on facebook a few weeks ago...wierd...very wierd indeed.

Then the other part of the dream was with an ex-gf from years ago. :o

Strange question, but have you ever had a dream about some random person in your life and then the next day you have a weird infatuation with them? The person could have little to zero impact on your life, you're not attracted to them in the slightest and then your mind, for whatever reason, decides to create this weirded out attraction that was never there before. So you spend the next few days wondering why the bad place you're attracted to this person and why you had a random dream about them.

After a few days or a week or so the dream induced attraction wears off. Then you're back to your usual self and wondering, "What the bad place was that all about?"

Thoughts...experiences?
this happened. Then I had sex with them. Then I got bored. Great summer.

Thoughts...experiences?

Those thoughts were probably there, hence why they're in your dreams, this just brings it to the front of your mind. You might put some importance on the meaning of dreams, realize this and then open yourself up to the attraction, possibly removing any barriers.

I have had this experience, with a girl at work, in a dream she interrupted a meeting and sat on my lap, gave me a kiss, then walked out, and ever since then I look at her differently. I realized then I do have an attraction to her.

As to why it went away, maybe some barriers are harder to break down, and whatever created those barriers created them again in those few days . . but the question is should they be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"