Why are people so skeptical of UFO's?

Go watch Into the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman. It's all covered there.

Yeah i've watched some episodes of it. Generally I am a sucker for sci fi documentaries and movies.

Go watch Into the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman. It's all covered there.
I've meant to watch it for a while, but didnt know if it was worth it.

Very interesting, Steyin. I had a bizarre experience myself when i was younger. There was a blackout in the neighborhood, and since i was bored i was listening to my discman (aaah, the 90's! lol). I should clarify that the window in my room looked out into an isolated street in the distance, where every time cars would drive on it, their headlights would hit my window. Anyways, i notice this extremely bright light hit the window, and i think to myself: "That must be a very big truck", but i pay no mind to it, until my older sister walks in agitated, telling me to come see quick. I get up and we both run to the balcony, and we see this bright ball of light just floating there, no noise or anything. My sister told me she saw it when she was in our mom's room (which looked to the backyard, and an isolated area with no houses at all at that time. There were just trees and a whole lotta frogs because it was swampy lol), and it basically circled the back of the house until it ended up where we were seeing it. We watched it for a minute or so, until it just vanished. It didnt fly away. One second it was there, and the next it was gone. It was surreal, but i must say, i didnt feel frightened at all. Some other people in the neighborhood saw it also, since it was pitch dark due to the blackout it was kinda hard to miss lol. Anyways, that's one of my experiences with what i consider to be an UFO, because i just dont know what else it could have been. I've had others, but i think this one's the one that has impacted me the most.

I'm not skeptical of UFOs. I'm skeptical of light-speed. Of course I believe extraterrestrial life exists. Considering there's billions of galaxies that each contain billions of stars it would almost be impossible for there not to be other life-forms out there. But consider how vast space is. If the nearest solar system is thousands of light years away, how could an alien reach our planet within his/her/it's lifetime? And even if they did reach us and they had the technological capacity that would come with light-speed travel, do you think they'd be content with anal-probing a few backwoods rednecks? No, they'd send a delegation or perhaps try and colonize us. That's why I doubt UFOs have ever visited us.

physics. Worm holes. Dense enough objects to affect space time physically. It has been proposed higher dimensions do not have time. Everything that can and ever will happen has happened. So things like that lol

Anyone who hasn't read The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark by Carl Sagan should definitely do so...great book on this topic, among other things.

I'm not skeptical of UFOs. I'm skeptical of light-speed. Of course I believe extraterrestrial life exists. Considering there's billions of galaxies that each contain billions of stars it would almost be impossible for there not to be other life-forms out there. But consider how vast space is. If the nearest solar system is thousands of light years away, how could an alien reach our planet within his/her/it's lifetime? And even if they did reach us and they had the technological capacity that would come with light-speed travel, do you think they'd be content with anal-probing a few backwoods rednecks? No, they'd send a delegation or perhaps try and colonize us. That's why I doubt UFOs have ever visited us.

I share your skeptical sentiments. :word:

But just to be clear (and fair), there are a great number of star systems that are much closer than a thousand lightyears. Within 100 lightyears, there are estimated to be around 15,000 stars (though, not all of them are necessarily “systems”). Alpha Centauri is just over 4 lightyears away. And the Gliese 581 System (known to have Earth-like planets - possibly within the “Goldilocks zone”) is 22 lightyears away.

Paul Hellyer: UFO Disclosure For Clean Energy

"I'd say the most urgent problem in the world is the environment. We're wrecking the planet. We're doing it at a very fast pace. We're going to have to stop wrecking it and that means huge changes."

It was told to me about a decade ago that they are working together with U.S. scientists and have developed both Zero Point Energy and Cold Fusion that could be used to change the world by getting off fossil fuels.

We have to change the world banking system and stop letting few private individuals create all money as debt. I wrote a book in 1999 saying the next world war will be between the people and the banking system. Now is the time to get at it, because they are mobilizing all their big guns, which are the international monetary fund, the world bank, the federal reserve system, they 're getting ready for the final assault on we the people. The time has come for us to say enough is enough after 2.5 centuries of putting us in debt this way and enslave us all.

[YT]fAbFrQpfGM0[/YT]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAbFrQpfGM0

Last edited:

Look how far we've come from the Wright Brothers first airplane flight. That was just a hundred years. Imagine what another civilization could do with more than that. This of course if there's intelligent beings out there like ourselves.

If an alien asked you to take them to your leader, would you?

Former Canadian Minister of Defense UFO Disclosure

We are heading in the direction of destroying this planet and frankly we appear to do very little about it. Decades ago, visitors from other planets warned us about where we are headed and offered to help, but instead we interpreted their visits as a threat and decided to shoot first and ask questions after.
[YT]uwsSsBAzEbY[/YT]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uwsSsBAzEbY

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"