Why the Hate for this Movie?

true...but it would have been even better if they agreed on that release date from the start. instead of a movie that looks and feels like it took over a year to make, we're getting a movie will probably still feel like it took 8 months to make.

dorky, would you tell people to watch this movie, if for some reason you absolutely enjoyed it, even though it was made by Fox? just curious

1. so did the first starwars movie, and the orcs of lord of the ring. and the green Gobling in the first spiderman movie.

2. he is average, and every director is as good as his last movie, ask Singer after Superman Returns

3. it could have being better, but they are ok.

4. well it try to recreate the anime looks, for the fans, many wanted it like that, is down to personal opinions.

5. yes here i have the same fear as you, fox could make it worst.
Pathetic.

dorky, would you tell people to watch this movie, if for some reason you absolutely enjoyed it, even though it was made by Fox? just curious
regardless of Fox's involvement, the way the movie is being handled makes me not want to see it at all. if Sony owned the rights and fast tracked this movie into theaters, i would still feel the same way about the movie. the fact that Fox is the distributor just makes it worse.

anyway, there's no way i could ABSOLUTELY enjoy this movie simply because i don't see Chatwin as Goku at all. however, i've already admitted that if the fights and effects are good i'll probably end up liking it. that doesn't mean i'll like it as a Dragon Ball movie though.

I love the fact that while we haven't even seen one finished scene of the film people are already complaining about how it should have been done...

Adam I'm glad you're back to help us sane people keep these forums not insane.

My profile was banned for 3 weeks over "no reason specified." Yeah, these forums are definitely not biased against me.

It was your fight with Merk that got you banned. But whatever, welcome back. Like I said, you're one of the few sane people on here.

i love db and cant wait to see how this movie turns out

I love the fact that while we haven't even seen one finished scene of the film people are already complaining about how it should have been done...

well what a coincidence....I LOVE THAT FACT TOO!!! :D isn't freedom of speech grand???

well what a coincidence....I LOVE THAT FACT TOO!!! :D isn't freedom of speech grand???
Well see it goes both ways. You CAN critique(?) what we have seen, but on the other hand, it's hardly anything...

You know, the way we've reacted to DB getting made, I'm positive that the internet will blow up when they announce that "Naruto" has been green-lit for production. Directed by Brett Ratner. :dry:

The hate is because there is been really no offical news about so they jump to insane conclusions from what little they have found out.

I am waiting for more info before I make an opinion.

The reason theres all the hate is because everything we've gotten has looked like crap and more crap after that. To say this looks better than Speed Racer is going to far, sure Speed Racer's story sucked and the pacing was terrible but the visuals were still amazing to look at. For Dragonball the costumes look cheap, the storyline sounds horrible, and the new poster looks like garbage. It will flop terribly at the box office just like Speed Racer did. And people may say we've gotten very little but the little that we've gotten looks terrible, and Speed Racer gave us little tid bits and that was still a bad movie.

The costumes may look terrible and so may the poster (though i like it) and it could flop BUT it will make more than Speed Racer

that's not saying much...to date, it's only gotten 83 mil worldwide.

Well Dragonball will make over 84 million.

It should do at least 150 million

Well Dragonball will make over 84 million.

It should do at least 150 million

And thats worldwide right? It'll make its money in Japan. This series has been long dead in America. I say it'll make about 65 domestically.

Doesnt matter if its dead or not, Transformers was dead aswell.

*sigh* again with the Transformers comparisons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"