Why the Hate for this Movie?

True it wont have anywhere near the success Transformers had

AGAIN:
didnt they said the same about Transformers 2??
dragonball could be like that, sure it can flop
but we can go the transformers way to you know...?
Michael Bay didnt did such of type movies before
and he did it great
James Wong can do the same:D
Shia Lebaouf wasnt THAT big before Transformers to
so no one can say this movie is guarented a flop
NO ONE!

What do you mean the Transformers way? you mean making 319 million domestically and 707 million worldwide. Yea, I highly doubt this movie will even make it to 150 million domestically, it will not share the same success as Transformers.

150 million domestically would be real good actually for this movie

You have to think about whats coming out around this film which will affect its over all gross. You have a Disney movie coming out the exact same day, called Old Dogs, starring Robin Williams and John Travolta. Now knowing Disney's recent history with movies of this kind have been very successful.

April was a smart month to choose in comparison with May 2009, which contains these releases:

X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Hannah Montana: The Movie
Star Trek
Angels & Demons
Terminator 4

Old Dogs will probably flop

Id have liked a summer release date but Aprils ok

I doubt it

The Pacifier: 115 Million
The Game Plan: 90 Million

What do you mean the Transformers way? you mean making 319 million domestically and 707 million worldwide. Yea, I highly doubt this movie will even make it to 150 million domestically, it will not share the same success as Transformers.
we'll see:hehe::grin::woot::grin::woot::grin::grin::woot:

April was a smart month to choose in comparison with May 2009, which contains these releases:

X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Hannah Montana: The Movie
Star Trek
Angels & Demons
Terminator 4

add night at the museum 2. Two major fox movies in same month.

I hope DB kicks Wolverine 4's butt. I'm getting tired of that fake movie Wolverine who leads the team. WOLVERINE IS NOT THE LEADER OF THE X-MEN!!

As for the rest, Terminator 4 is the only one I'm worried about. Especially if it's about the war in the future. I'm not sure about Star Trek though. There's never been a ST movie without a cast from a tv show in it.

We must not see any other movie in April or May unless it's Dragonball. We all must see that movie at least 5 times!!!

unfortunately, you're probably right

Dragonball will make $800 million in total. :D

$300 million should get us a sequel

with how often sequels get made these days...$200m will probably get y'all a sequel.

As long as DB makes at least 120 million US and 300+ world wide then i`m sure we will get a 2nd DB movie

I think if it makes at least $200 million therell be a sequel anyway, Fox know a sequel called Dragonball Z, with Vegeta would make more than the 1st

Fans wanted DB to be as faithful as possible (the anime come to life) and get the big budget fantasy blockbuster treatment. Is there anyone that can honestly say, based on what they've seen, this film is going to be the above.

Come on, honestly.....no optimistic ********ting--there's enough of that to go around on all the SHH boards....

We're getting the make-a-buck treatment from Fox. It may be best to adjust one's expectations ahead of time rather than expecting "the most incredible fantasy film ever"!

Especially after the disaster that was Speed Racer, studios will no doubt look at producing such films cautiously. Hopefully, Cameron's Avatar can change that.

We havent seen enough to judge this movie really...until we see a trailer we are not giving this movie a FAIR judgement

Id like it to be a fantasy movie but i cant really see it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"