• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Amazing Spider-Man With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to explain properly. That's why I said it needs the proper context. What you said is partially what it is though.

Nobody looking forward to 'The Wolverine'?
Man the character has really lost popularity

Hahaha Wolverine hasn't lost any popularity whatsoever. He's got like 3 on-goings coming up with Marvel NOW!.

I am but I'm not. I like Wolverine, and I'd like to see a good solo movie about his life before X-Men. But at this point, I know it won't be any good. Especially since they're having his time in Japan take place AFTER the first X-films.

Not sure why but your conversation reminded me of this:

tumblr_m8i0wjFPbW1qdimdno1_1280.jpg

:funny:
I hear the voice of Chi McBride now
It's good, I think that one gave Ultimate Fury the best voice

Nobody looking forward to 'The Wolverine'?
Man the character has really lost popularity
Not really losing popularity, dude was the main star in the main X-Men trilogy, then he was alone in a bad film

Wow I never thought I'd see someone excited for RoboCop.

You seriously mean the one where Joel Kinnaman plays the protagonist? I really can't take him seriously with his bad English accent and wooden acting. Have you seen any pics from that film? It looks terrible! Script reviews even say the script is some of the worst **** they've ever read.

About Wolverine, I like the character but I just can't get excited for this film. I've got a very bad gut feeling about that movie.

Be prepared to see another person excited for Robocop, Oscorp.

It's me :cwink:

I don't know a bit about Kinnaman or the script, all I know is it's one of the movies I look forward to watch when it comes out

I'm a little bit excited for Wolverine, but Origins was pretty lackluster. I thought the video game was better than the actual movie.

That game is the best Wolverine game and one of the best movie video games to DATE

Falling to catch the boss was a pain, and removing the chest plate was a bigger pain
But I passed, and that is all that matters

Yeah, the final chest plate needed some serious rapid pressing compared to the others. I think that will be the only time a PG-13 movie gets a M-Rated adaptation.

Not sure if true, but I think that one was done originally as a standalone game
Only plus about turning it to a tie in is the voice of Hugh Jackman for Wolverine, I think it's kinda more awesome than Steven Blum

Yeah, I think it was going to be a Wolverine game from the comics or something then Activision made them turn it into a tie-in but I guess let them keep the gore.

I like that the gore stayed, that is how a Wolverine game needs to be

That's how a movie needs to be too. That's right, I'm looking at you, The Wolverine.

It will probably be PG-13 :csad:
Deserves that look

I know CGI blood isn't really good, but I wouldn't mind an Unrated version with it.

Apart from the climax,I actually like Origins

Really?

I couldn't get with the movie moving at such a fast pace when it should've taken its time as well as fix some major problems I have. Needless to say, it also ruins any continuity from the past three X-Men films(Xavier ****ing walking :facepalm:)

Wow I never thought I'd see someone excited for RoboCop.

You seriously mean the one where Joel Kinnaman plays the protagonist? I really can't take him seriously with his bad English accent and wooden acting. Have you seen any pics from that film? It looks terrible! Script reviews even say the script is some of the worst **** they've ever read.

I like the look of RoboCop myself in this reboot.

And Gary ****ing Oldman!

If anything, it will be a good popcorn flick. Nothing wrong with that.

Be prepared to see another person excited for Robocop, Oscorp.

It's me :cwink:

Yay! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back