The Amazing Spider-Man With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the worst endings ever, lol.

Hate continuity errors.

Emma wouldn't have been so bad either if she wasn't in First Class.

At the end, when Cyclops and all the other were escaping from TMI. He was there with the helicopter.
Origins could have been great if they had cut out a few mutants, focused more on Wolverine before his time in Weapon X, gave it better CGI for the claws, and gave it an R-rating for the blood and death that is usually associated with someone known for
adamantium_rage______by_deathwolfblood-d5dqavh.gif

So then I guess we can pretend that Origins never happened. But what about Last Stand? Maybe Days of Future Past will rewrite it with it's time travel.

Really?

I couldn't get with the movie moving at such a fast pace when it should've taken its time as well as fix some major problems I have. Needless to say, it also ruins any continuity from the past three X-Men films(Xavier ****ing walking :facepalm:)
I think they were going in the right direction.
He left his unit and then his Lady supposedly getting killed,after that the old people.It was striking the right cords for me

They ruined it in the end with Kyla not really dying,and ruined Deadpool aswell and that stupid team work between him and Sabretooth

But the continuity part,that is why I always think as First Class being a different universe/reboot

Chronicle is an odd film, almost all the time time are about one guy shooting the movie using his camera

They used the camera Andrew used as an interesting way to get shots, thanks to his psychic abilities. It's a surprisingly good film, and I hate found footage films.

The shortest live action film I watched
I feel sorry for Andrew's friends

The shortest live action film I watched
I feel sorry for Andrew's friends
It is kinda short, isn't it?
Honestly, up until certain events, I felt sorry for Andrew. I was kinda hoping that *****e of a dad would have ended up like that spider he was messing with. But ya take what you can get.

Forgot how incredible Inception is.
How did you forget that? Obviously we have to go deeper.
BRRRRRM

It is kinda short, isn't it?
Very, 1 hour 23 minutes and don't know how many seconds, including credits
Honestly, up until certain events, I felt sorry for Andrew. I was kinda hoping that *****e of a dad would have ended up like that spider he was messing with. But ya take what you can get.
When he was crying in the hospital I thought he was crying for his son, that guy is too much of a *****e with his son

Which reminds me how much I look forward to Nolan's next project.

I haven't watched the last couple episodes. I like it, but I'm afraid it'll become either another Smallville or another CW show ie terrible.

Saw nothing of this show, not really interested

I have all 10 seasons of Smallville. The show has it's ups and downs, but I enjoyed it.

I like what I saw of Smallville
Need to see more

Which reminds me how much I look forward to Nolan's next project.

Seconded.

But, I'm wondering if he'll just be producing for a while.

I'm liking Arrow so far.

I as well. You can obviously tell they're taking so many things off of Nolan's DK trilogy, lol, but I do like the attempt at making a wonderful series on Green Arrow for sure.

I haven't watched the last couple episodes. I like it, but I'm afraid it'll become either another Smallville or another CW show ie terrible.

Supernatural isn't terrible.

Supernatural isn't terrible.

Eeeeehhhhhh, it's not bad, I've only seen a handful of episodes, but it just doesn't appeal to me, and I like stuff involving supernatural *TITLE DROP* things. I'll stick with X-Files for that stuff....yes, I like X-Files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"