The Amazing Spider-Man 2 With Great Sequel Comes Great Lounging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spiderdevil, I'm already bored of our debate, so I'm gonna let it go.

tumblr_mdqye4cVnD1rxagu2o1_500.gif

Watched SM1 the other day for the first time since just before watching ASM in the theater. There is so much that I do not like about the movie.

MoS trailer was epic. I'm looking forward to seeing it more and more.

Is it weird that I've watched the MOS trailer a dozen times already? Lol.

The music is what gets to me. I was expecting a strong presence of father and son in the trailer and that's great and all, but the music...it just feels so much like Superman. It feels tribal, epic, monumental.

"Can't I just keep pretending I'm your son?"
"You are my son."

All these feels.

Hopefully MoS can start some sort of Cinematic Universe for DC.

the lois voice over in the trailer is clearly from some kind of speech or article (read out loud).

i wouldn't be surprised if it ends with her saying something like "to some he was a guardian angel, to others; a ghost that never fit in. but really he was a champion for humanity. a man of resolve. a man of hope. a man of steel."

total dark knight rip off but seeing as that's my favourite ending to a comic book movie i wouldnt mind it being emulated :p

I still get chills when I hear the 'You will give the people' speech. One of my favorite things from All-Star Superman.

Hopefully MoS can start some sort of Cinematic Universe for DC.

I really hope not. I'd rather get a stand alone trilogy for Superman, just like Batman with the TDK trilogy. But, I know you're probably right as that's the idea Warner Brothers has even though I have a feeling a Justice League will turn out to be crap.

It's just WB/DC trying to go against Marvel Studios. And yet no one has the slightest clue that it would be OKAY if they don't have some cinematic universe. Why bother trying to create one when it's not for the right reasons?

the lois voice over in the trailer is clearly from some kind of speech or article (read out loud).

i wouldn't be surprised if it ends with her saying something like "to some he was a guardian angel, to others; a ghost that never fit in. but really he was a champion for humanity. a man of resolve. a man of hope. a man of steel."

total dark knight rip off but seeing as that's my favourite ending to a comic book movie i wouldnt mind it being emulated :p

Yah, pretty much could be a TDK rip-off if Lois does read off that bit at the end, but if we hear her speech while Superman is flying over Earth...I won't mind one bit, lol.

I still get chills when I hear the 'You will give the people' speech. One of my favorite things from All-Star Superman.

:up:

I am really loving what they're doing with Krypton as a whole too.

iron man 3 twitter reactions have me pumped. ive been avoiding spoilers for a while now, so it's good to see these positive mini-reviews. i can't wait; less than 6 days for me!!

no deadpool game footage even though two months away has me worried

music in man of steel trailer is superb. michael shannon's scream is a highlight for me.

edit: not that the two are related per se haha.

Since having watched Young Justice, I really really hope that we get to see a cinematic universe with DC too. Man Of Steel would be the best way to start it. I don't want Flash to have his own movie but I really want him on the big screen (Wally, not Barry)

concept art revealed of what Lizard was gonna look like in Spider-Man 2

concept-art-for-sam-raimi-s-the-lizard-revealed-online-124643-470-75.jpg

I don't know if I love it or hate it... reminds me of a duck

Ghoulish duck sounds about right.

And after dat MoS trailer, I'd really hate for them to mess with a potential MoS trilogy by Marvel-ing it.

concept art revealed of what Lizard was gonna look like in Spider-Man 2

concept-art-for-sam-raimi-s-the-lizard-revealed-online-124643-470-75.jpg

I don't know if I love it or hate it... reminds me of a duck

They didn't change it for TASM.It's almost same as this one.They only removed snout because then Ifans wouldn't be able to talk and yes this does remind of duck.IMO,it would have been good if he had turned into full fletched lizard like the ultimate version.

And after dat MoS trailer, I'd really hate for them to mess with a potential MoS trilogy by Marvel-ing it.

Besides the usage of "dat", I agree with this post :up:

If they want to do anything that seems like a combination, I'd be totally fine with a Flash/Green Lantern buddy cop kind of film, lol.

I really need to lay off "dat". I hate it, too, but it's kinda stuck. I have to fight the urge.

And World's Finest >>>>>>>>>> JL any day of the week. If the absolutely have to.

They didn't change it for TASM.It's almost same as this one.They only removed snout because then Ifans wouldn't be able to talk and yes this does remind of duck.IMO,it would have been good if he had turned into full fletched lizard like the ultimate version.

This version is a lot more edgier and alien like than the Webb version. If the snout was removed, I doubt that it would look that much like Webb's Lizard

Been reading thru the Ultimate Spider-man comics recently, PP edition, and I gotta say, I really like what's been done here. It's much better than what I was expecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"