Worried About X3? Post Your Misgivings Here

I'm scared Wolverine will get stripped of his claws. I'm not sure if that is just a rumor. Cause i REALLY hope it is. I couldn't bare watching Wolvie get his claws taken away.

I was worried in the beginning when Singer left. I was curious when Vaughn came ('cause I liked Layer Cake pretty much). And then I was worried again when Vaughn left and Ratner came. Trailers looked good, so I wasn't that worried anymore. All the interviews saying this is big epic thing etc. helped too.

Then, boom! Running time is 1h 43mins. Doesn't sound epic to me. All the Ratner hate came back. Rush Hour, Rush Hour 2 and After the Sunset (Ratner movies that I've seen) were entertaining **** that you watch only once. Nothing more.

Then there's Zak Penn. What has he done? Couple of crappy movies like Elektra and Behind Enemy Lines. I don't know how he managed to get X2 so good. Maybe that's because of the other writers. (I enjoyed Last Action Hero too. So the guy has some talent if he want's to use it.)

Oh, Simon Kinberg? Mr. and Mrs. Smith sucked. And I know I don't even hafty watch xXx 2 to know how ****ty movie that is.

So yes, I'd say X3 is in pretty good hands. Not! (Like Wayne and Garth would say.) Sorry, but my negativity has come back. I just fcking hope it'll be a surprisingly good flick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"