>>X-Manips Competition 4: Swimsuit Special<<

Neto Magnus

Superhero
Reaction score
X-MANIPS COMPETITION 4: SWIMSUIT SPECIAL
xmenpoolpartybx4.jpg

THEME:
Spring break is right around the corner and the X-Men are preparing for a much needed vacation. So you know what that means?...that's right, scantly clad mutants. Manip 2 or more of any X-Men movieverse character in swim wear and place them in any X-universe related location. Your manip must include a minimum of 2 characters, that have appeared in any of the 3 X-Men movies and they must be in an appropriate X-Men related background.

I understand this sounds like an easy challenge but creativity and originality is key. For example, you CANNOT just simply cut Storm's head and place it on Tyra Banks' body from a photoshoot in Tahiti and say thats that. The swim wear must accommodate the character's personality and the background must be altered in some way to also match the character or their surroundings. Keep in mind that the background has to be logical as well. You can't just have Storm in a bikini and then place her inside some random room in the X-Mansion.

RULES:
  • One entry per person.
  • Must be a digital manipulation.
  • Post ONLY the final result.
  • No alternate or multiple versions.
  • You cannot submit an entry that has been previously posted in the past.
  • Do not use someone else's manips, regardless of whether you had permission or if you just didn't know.
  • NO NUDITY. Keep it PG-13. It can still be revealing but there should be no see thrus or ass cleavage.

Violation of any of the rules will result in an immediate disqualification from this and the next competition.

DEADLINE:
Contest will end on March 25th at 11:59 PM Eastern and Specific Time.

PM me if you have any questions.

flavio_lebeau:
beachgo8.jpg

batboy99
backfiltered-2.jpg

gothicFLAVOURS:
swimsuitcompetition.jpg

MaleRogue:
FinalManip2.jpg

britrogue:
annaswimsuit.jpg

mierde:
final.jpg

butt_salad:
xxmt7.jpg

_BB_:
swimsuitsty9.jpg

Spider-Fan83:
swimsuitcompetitionqf1.jpg

Le Diable Blanc:
swinsuitspecialresizedoi8.jpg

ravana:
8889388373sj0.jpg

XMENfreaq:
compvers2.jpg

spidey-dude:
xcopy.jpg

Angamb:
xmenpoolwu2.jpg

Awesome! I already have a couple ideas... This one's gonna be fun.

Haha cool idea Neto. This is going to be fun! ^^ :D

Love the scan btw :up:

I can tell already, this is gonna be trash-tastic.

Am I seeing things or is Colossus wearing thongs on this pic? :D

I've missed all the competitions and still have the urge to enter one!! Hopefully i'll be free to make it for this one. :)

I'm so in. I withold the right to put Beast in a bikini lol.

jean for me!and i guess storm

why the deadline is shorter in the latest competitions?

why the deadline is shorter in the latest competitions?
cuz people got bored with the month-long one...and it's the winner's decisions and thats what me and neto felt was plenty of time...

i like the idea of a "routine" schedule for the contests that neto mentioned in other thread but u have a point in that for the next one the winner may have an idea that he or she feels will take more time, so we might wanna let the winner of the next one decide how that one will work as far as timing...but like i said in most cases i think the 2 weeks would work out to be enough and it's a good idea to establish a regular schedule...but u never know what the next idea might be or how busy people will be

two weeks sound good for the users that can work on the manip everyday, but others have said a few times they don't have time so that's why they don't enter. So that's why I think a month is a good duration. If others get bored, they can search for other activities, don't know....that's their problem, he.

I think the most important thing is that PheonixRisen and Neto Magnus listened to what people had to say about the duration and all. This way they get to see what the majority of people want and decide accordingly. Sorry Angamb but I think you're one of the few that wants the competition to last a whole month, so they're not going to change it for just one person.

^
thx le diable and plus we wanted it to be real simple and clear for people so that's why i told neto to do it cuz he would be good at it and he laid out the rules real clear...2 weeks should be plenty of time for the majority of people and thank you neto for doing such a good job of setting up the contest!!!!! :D

its it ok if we still use characters in the movie but not the same actors/actresses?

^
it just says "movieverse character" so you can do emma or other characters not in the movies so far as long as they are in accord with the X-Men "movieverse." And I suppose you could recast certain characters if you want as if they were in a sequel but that's something you have to decide.

My comment was only a suggestion. I respect the decision of the winner. I'll see if I enter in this one.

I thought the point was to use the real actors this way people can't just use someone already wearing a bikini/swimsuit/whatever.

we never discussed the using the real actors part. and he said it should not be just a cut and paste job, so....if people want to recast, that's a risk they take, i think we should leave that up to them as long as it fits the movieverse.

how people want to do it should be left up to them, there are pics of halle and others in swimsuits anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"