Sequels X-Men 1 Roster (MCU)

Well, we've seen Fox's prequel X-Men with Deadpool already so I think it's safe to assume Deadpool will stop once the X-Men come in and I'm thinking that's after Deadpool 3. Why would you want any more?

Well, we've seen Fox's prequel X-Men with Deadpool already so I think it's safe to assume Deadpool will stop once the X-Men come in and I'm thinking that's after Deadpool 3. Why would you want any more?

Because he's an awesome, popular character, who is radically distinct in style from the X-Men? Which is to say, an X-Men movie is not a substitute good for a Deadpool movie. Not unless they are doing something *very* wrong with the X-Men movies.

Angel, Psylocke, Emma, Polaris, Bishop, Banshee, Forge, Jubilee, Havok, Rogue, Gambit, Dazzler, Storm... there are a lot more characters that have joined the X-Men that is considered by (comic readers/comics history) essential to the X-Men as a member. Dust is still a student in the comics, haven't joined the team after all these years and have been set aside for years now in the comics for other X-students.

MCU Shared universe is a wonderful thing

can have 15/17 members in X-men team. If 7 x-men characters are cameos in one movie, they could have a bigger role in another movie

Of course it depends on how they want to introduce the X-Men to the MCU. But I'd like to see that familiar core of Cyclops, Storm, Jean, etc. It'd be nice to see a great incarnation of Cyclops for the first time in film. Actually make him into a leader.

Go nuts in mixing in other people who have been on the team at some point sure. Heck my bias to the animated series would love a fully powered Rogue and even Gambit. I suppose you need to be careful with Wolverine, but a version ready to wear that over the top costume would be nice.

I think you need at least a familiar core of the group. But outside of that it is fine to mix and match as makes sense.

My ideal team for the first movie would be:

Colossus
Nightcrawler
Storm
Thunderbird
Polaris

Imagine the fastball specials!!!

Also, please, please, PLEASE have a baseball scene in the second movie between the first team and the second team (Cyclops, Beast, Iceman, Jean and Banshee). I love the familial aspect of the X-Men and would love to see more of that.

Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Nightcrawler, Ice Man, Psyloche, Colossus, Kitty Pride, Beast. I will later add Wolverine, but I would like other characters to shine for the first time. And of course let Rogue be a villain first and then join the team, the same with Gambit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"