Apocalypse X-Men: Apocalypse coming in 2016!

The commatary said late 70's or early 80's

Empire timeline has it set in 1981.

Halle has been excellent as Storm.

Could not disagree more strongly.
She took Marvel's top female and turned her into "Halle Berry with White Hair"

Still say Angela Bassett was born to play her, back in the first film at least, same as Patrick Stewart was born to play Xavier

Halle has been excellent as Storm.

It's just me or X2 is your favorite CBM of all time? :wow:
post-35714-andy-dwyer-happy-reaction-gif-95HK.gif

Add Quicksilver to the list of pre-confirmed characters. :awesome:
Even though our Quicksilver is not a main character like in The Avengers, it's a character there's a lot of thought and concern about and it's a character I'd like to explore further in the sequel.

I thought there was a chance of them using him In APocalypse.

Remember Quicksilver has key role In AGe of Apocalypse.

If Quicksilver returns I hope he'll have a costume similar to the comics and I hope he gets a haircut.

"My next goal is how did the X-Men come together?" Bryan Singer told SciFi Now of his direction for X-Men: Apocalypse, the 2016 follow-up to the upcoming Days of Future Past. "That story hasn't been told yet, so [Days of Future Past] is the inbetweenquel," laughs Singer. "It's in between the birth of that relationship with Charles and Erik and the formation of the X-Men." so, does this mean Apocalypse is in the right time zone to revisit and recast iconic original characters Cyclops, Jean Grey and Storm? "Yeah, exactly," Singer confirms.

There is abit more to that quote

"My next goal is how did the X-Men come together?" Bryan Singer told SciFi Now of his direction for X-Men: Apocalypse, the 2016 follow-up to the upcoming X-Men: Days of Future Past. "That story hasn't been told yet, so [Days of Future Past] i the inbetweenquel," laughs Singer. "It's in between the birth of that relationship with Charles and Erik and the formation of the X-Men." So, does this mean Apocalypse is in the right time zone to revisist and recast iconic original characters Cyclops, Jean Grey and Storm? "Yeah, exactly," Singer confirms. "In a way, it feels like from this point forward we can do whatever we wants," says producer/screenwriter Simon Kinberg, "but we'll be moving forward with some of the actors from the First Class/Days of Future Past cast, so there's stuff we've done in these last couple of movies that we'll definitely continue doing for them, at least in Apocalypse, if not more movies going forward."
Read more at http://www.**************.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=99626#sPLssQ4wKh6L3cjv.99

Inless things change James Mcavoy,Michael Fassbender,Jennifer Lawrence,
Nicholas Hoult,and maybe Evan Peters should be only ones returing for apocalypse.

Younger Cyclops,Jean,and storm Plus possibly Gambit and Nightcrawler not
to mention Apocalypse and whoever Is picked to be his followers not is going to leave much room for others.

It's upsetting when I think of how amazing the future cast looks, then realize Cyclops, Jean, Emma, Gambit, Nightcrawler or Angel are nowhere to be found :(

It's upsetting when I think of how amazing the future cast looks, then realize Cyclops, Jean, Emma, Gambit, Nightcrawler or Angel are nowhere to be found :(

[blackout]Don't be so sure.[/blackout]

:ninja:

"My next goal is how did the X-Men come together?" Bryan Singer told SciFi Now of his direction for X-Men: Apocalypse, the 2016 follow-up to the upcoming Days of Future Past. "That story hasn't been told yet, so [Days of Future Past] is the inbetweenquel," laughs Singer. "It's in between the birth of that relationship with Charles and Erik and the formation of the X-Men." so, does this mean Apocalypse is in the right time zone to revisit and recast iconic original characters Cyclops, Jean Grey and Storm? "Yeah, exactly," Singer confirms.

Good, Cyclops, Jean, and Storm are confirmed, not that there was any doubt that they'd appear in X-Men: Apocalypse (at least from me anyway:)).

Its previous obvious if they would do a 3rd film with the FC cast, they have to bring the younger version of Cyclops/Storm/Jean, fans have been asking for that since 2011.

"In a way, it feels like from this point forward we can do whatever we wants," says producer/screenwriter Simon Kinberg, "but we'll be moving forward with some of the actors from the First Class/Days of Future Past cast, so there's stuff we've done in these last couple of movies that we'll definitely continue doing for them, at least in Apocalypse, if not more movies going forward."
Nice.

Heres my casting choices.
Gambit - Channing Tatum
Young Cyclops- Daniel Radcliffe or Logan Lerman
Young Jean Grey - Sophie Turner or Lilly Collins
Young Storm - Lupita aka Patty from 12 Years a Slave
Apocalypse - Benedict Cumberbatch or Gary Oldman
Night Crawler - Robbie Amell or Roy Harper actor from Arrow

There will be calls for Apocalypse to be played by a person of color. Perhaps it's because he's Egyptian.

Your pics for apoc would be better suited for mr sinister in my book.

Danielle Radcliffe is not suitable for cyclops in my book. He'd come off as snobby IMO.

Apoc needs to be a person of color. We have not had that from any Comic book villains (not counting AAA as Kurse in Thor: TDW or Damion Porter as Thanos in Avengers). Why prevent a person of color from playing Apocalypse?

Besides, he's Egyptian, so he needs to be played by a person of color. White actors playing Egyptians is so tiring. Two actors who have been rumored for parts in DC Movies would be perfect: Jason Momoa and Dwayne Johnson.

My top choices to play Apocalypse:

1. Dwayne Johnson
2. Javier Bardem
3. Jason Momoa
4. Kevin Grevioux
5. Christopher Judge
6. Dennis Haysbert

Young Scott-Logan Lerman.

Young Jean-Sophia Turner.

Young Storm-I'll have to think about this one.

Apocalypse-Tony Todd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"