Days of Future Past X-Men First Class Official Manip Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
xtremeie.jpg

Something to go along with the recent casting buzz!

Just made my day, awesome manip

I'll see if I can do one soon. Should be relatively easy since there are so many promo's of Storm out there.

What else would you expect from such a photogenic character and Actress!

Thanks Illuminata look forward to seeing it. :yay:

Thanks for the compliments, I'm workin on a Magneto one too... plus I have to fix the backgrounds- not to happy with the sentinels. Did that one real fast for a buddy!

well to be fair Anna would of looked laughable to act like rogue form comics back in 2000 she looked like such a baby back then
237144-42813-rogue.jpg

compared to now
ozq90c6q53tw9tzw.jpg

Yes and plus she looks like a woman now. I just hope they make her character stronger and let her do fight/action scenes.

I didn't find her attractive at all back in the X-Men days (and I was 16 when the first one came out), but between then and True Blood, she got hot. Granted, I didn't think she was ugly or particularly UNattractive back then, but to me, she paled in comparison to the other women in the series (Jean, Mystique, Storm, Deathstrike). I'm not going to be one of THOSE geeks, though. I'm not going to sit here and pretend I would have turned her down.

I didn't find her attractive at all back in the X-Men days (and I was 16 when the first one came out), but between then and True Blood, she got hot. Granted, I didn't think she was ugly or particularly UNattractive back then, but to me, she paled in comparison to the other women in the series (Jean, Mystique, Storm, Deathstrike). I'm not going to be one of THOSE geeks, though. I'm not going to sit here and pretend I would have turned her down.

YVAI4hR.jpg
K07A4R7.jpg
DFdXsKu.jpg
a5KR4Ac.jpg

Actually I think Paquin was shot the prettiest out of all the women. In X2 in particular her make up was on point. Singer shot Becca Romijn, Famke and Anna the prettiest.

I think Berry was filmed beautifully in The Last Stand. Every shot she was in her body, hair and make up was perfect. Even the shadows on her face complimented her looks. While in X2 Berry's make up was rather sloppy and in the Cathedral scene there were so many bad angles on her that made her look older than she was.

Its the clothes that she's wearing and the personality that the writers assigned to her character made her unappealing. Give Rogue more spunk, an outgoing personality and some kick-ash action scenes, fanboys would turn around and find her sexy and attractive.

it wouldn't of fit with the shy innocent personality they gave her

bu now is the time to do her real personality

I love Rogues look on the xjet. She looks great there to me, same with the White house scene.

and that second pic.... what can I say, perfect.

I hope Singer gives her a closer look to comic Rogue, with a more brownish and curly hair, similar to Sookie, but with brown hair, JUST like comic Rogue

They are eather going to have to put anna In wig or use her now blonde hair.Anna will
be going straight from Season 6 of true Blood to DOFP.

You do know that dying hair isn't that long of a process right?

I don't care what Rogue's hair looks like. I only care that it doesn't look like X3's.

I love Rogues look on the xjet. She looks great there to me, same with the White house scene.

and that second pic.... what can I say, perfect.

I hope Singer gives her a closer look to comic Rogue, with a more brownish and curly hair, similar to Sookie, but with brown hair, JUST like comic Rogue

For a second there I thought you meant SNOOKIE! :doh: LOL

Well, she obviously has to continually dye her hair blonde...

Paquin has been blonde non-stop since she started True Blood if I'm not mistaken. At least she has been in every public appearance I've seen of her. I don't think her going back to brunette with the blonde front streaks is going to make her think her hair is going to be so damaged.

Has anyone done a manip of Wolverine in one of the "First Class" X-Men uniforms?

Still working on my poster. Now I get to add a new character.

537232_10152488305560381_954210458_n.jpg

This was a really quick manip I did of Rogue in a dystopian "Sentinel-run" world. I thought that having the future X-Men in costumes wouldnt look right in this world, but having aspects of their comic costumes, such as the lining in Rogue's jeans, her jacket etc with a remaining x-belt from the original uniforms would look good. Really quick manip and I have loads of sketches of more X-Men in my version of Days of Future Past so hopefully I will post them too.. hope you like :)

rogueconceptmanipcopy_zps2415d65c.jpg

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! perfect!!

just give her a more brown hair, and it would be comic Rogue :D

you should send it to Singer on twitter, he'll probably see it. Its the perfect way to give her a closer look without having an actual uniform

Thank you so much! Yeah, I could have done a much better job but it was only quick :) and yeah I tweeted him, doubt he will respond :L

I wouldnt say its a "quick" job, it actually looks pretty cool, almost real. And it does its purpose. This easily gives us/them a clear idea of how they could do it.

oh thank you very much, but it was literally 30 mins and a mouse.. in manip time thats like 5 mins using your bad hand ;) haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"