Days of Future Past X-Men's Man of Steel - The Daniel Cudmore/Colossus Thread

two epic action moments and two/three really good lines is more than enough to satisfy all of us.

Its not about screentime, its about quality, so Singer can easily deliver.

I know that and I agree, but I do think he's going to have a larger role in DOFP than he has in previous movies.

I thought about Colossus getting a bigger role than in the previous movies especially this is gonna be his third movie and Bryan Singer is back as the director but then I realized, the cast of FC is also in the movie and there are a couple of new characters. But I'm hoping his role in this movie is as big/important as Banshee's role in First Class.

mmm, probably smaller. But definetly bigger than X2

I don't see Colossus playing a big role in this one. I think he will play the role he has in the past, but perhaps with more action scenes from him, which should be good. I am guessing Kitty, Rogue, Iceman will probably get the most development from the X-Men not named Storm or Wolverine.

I don't see Colossus playing a big role in this one. I think he will play the role he has in the past, but perhaps with more action scenes from him, which should be good. I am guessing Kitty, Rogue, Iceman will probably get the most development from the X-Men not named Storm or Wolverine.

Well if the future/present X-Men has new members, then I could see those new members having more development than Bobby, Marie and Kitty.

Kurt was more memorable than Bobby/Marie in X2 and Hank had a bigger role than Bobby/Marie/Kitty in X3.

Last edited:
Well if the future/present X-Men has new members, then I could see those new members having more development than Bobby, Marie and Kitty.

True, which limits Colossus even more, unless they choose to completely look into his character. I think that Bobo kid might be from the future.

Bobo Is probally playing someone In 1973.

There was talk they didn't do much with Colossus In Last Stand because they thought Daniel was limited as an actor.I have only seen him In X-Men films so I wouldn't know If
other work proves that right.My suspecion Is he's In this film since bryan wanted him back and to take part In action sequenzes against the sentinles.

There was talk they didn't do much with Colossus In Last Stand because they thought Daniel was limited as an actor.I have only seen him In X-Men films so I wouldn't know If
other work proves that right.My suspecion Is he's In this film since bryan wanted him back and to take part In action sequenzes against the sentinles.

The writers of X3 just didn't know what to do with some of the characters that already appeared in the previous movies. Alan Cumming is a talented actor but they weren't able to give his character an important role in the movie so they just didn't include him in the movie. And there is no harm for giving Daniel Cudmore 3 to 10 more (simple) lines in the movie even if he isn't a very good actor.

Well word was Bryan wanted to give Colossus more to do In his plans for X3.Hopefully there will give him a little more to say.Plus have the armor look like X2 and not crap like In Last
Stand.

They dropped Nightcrawler because the writers working from fox committee didn't give Nightcrawler much to do,and being cheap they just dropped character instead of having to pay for makeup.

dont forget he was also master chief:o
Screen-shot-2012-10-26-at-6.54.30-AM-1024x426.png

What a BS reason.

I think it was Tarantino who once said that you can make a great actor out of your 90 old granny if you make her feel comfortable as an actor. In other words, if you, ahem, do your job as a director.

Cudmore is not a bad actor or anything, he's not that experienced as other cast members, but his role doesn't need to be one that requires unlimited acting capabilities. Like others said it wouldn't hurt if he had a little more dialogue and SOME character development. That kind of "playing it safe" filmmaking resulted in a mediocre flick.

I really hope Cudmore gets a more substantial role in DOFP - having something more important to do than just throw Wolverine around.

A photo from a few days ago. He looks great!

BG0D9zFCYAEZ3Zb.jpg

They better give him more to do!:argh:

he looks like a more mature Colossus. Adult Colossus... I like that!

Im so ready for all adult x-mens, finally!

appart from the beard, this look reminds me of a certain Colossus design of recent comics, around 2011/2012 or so

Don't worry, this is not my look for Colossus..

This was Cumore yesterday, BTW

BJBjeQ8CMAAstdw.jpg

mm.... could he has finished filming already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"