Days of Future Past X-Men's Man of Steel - The Daniel Cudmore/Colossus Thread

No. What makes you say that?

He hasn't had facial hair in a long time. That photo is old.

oh, I thought it was a very recent pic.

It has some connection to Shawn's look on the comics, thats why I wasnt so surprised

Unless he can magically grow a full beard in 24 hours, it's obviously an old pic.

well, I havent seen Daniel pics for the last week, so I dont know how he has been looking lately

maybe you live close to him or something, lol

Are you just ignoring my posts in this very thread? :huh:

This was Cudmore yesterday, BTW

BJBjeQ8CMAAstdw.jpg

And from Daniel himself:
Don't worry, this is not my look for Colossus..

:huh:

I saw that pic AFTER the pic I posted.

so how on earth would I know his current look?

I dont check his profile daily or his instagram. So thats why I thought his beard pic was recent

do you understand it now or not? lol

I thought me saying THIS WAS CUDMORE YESTERDAY was a clue. Yesterday, as in.. the day before today. :huh:

Im fine, dont worry... but JP seems to really not understand my point, and even after explaining it, lol

anyway

Cause you're making little sense. If Daniel posts a photo of himself with a bald head and facial hair, and says "Don't worry, this is not my look for Colossus.." and then I follow up with a photo of him with Booboo Stewart from yesterday, where he has long hair and no facial hair, I don't see the confusion.

:huh:

Im fine, dont worry... but JP seems to really not understand my point, and even after explaining it, lol

anyway

I still don't understand your point even after explaining it.

read again my previous post then:

I saw that pic AFTER the pic I posted.

so how on earth would I know his current look?

I dont check his profile daily or his instagram. So thats why I thought his beard pic was recent

Key Points in order, lol:

- I dont check Daniel's twitter daily

- I saw today the pic with the beard and shaved head

- Then I posted it on the board asking if it could be his new look

- Then JP posted another pic of Daniel 'from yesterday'

- My doubt resolved. Its an old pic.

better now? ;)

That makes more sense.

ಥ_ಥ

Booboo doesn't look 5'5 in that pic and Cudmore is like 6'7 right? So Booboo has to be taller than 5'5.

I wouldn't mind him to metal up if I was with him, if you know what I mean hahaha.

He's perfectly cast based on appearance. I hope we get another nod to his artistic side.

Yay for colossus! Can't wait for him to be in the movie. Like with some others, Im happy for him to have a minor role, so long as he has good scenes and a key player of xmen team.

Welp, seems like our man of steel is done filming, just confirmed on his twitter account

Daniel Cudmore has officially wrapped on his scenes in Days of Future Past

Clipboard01.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"