YES or NO, should Cyclops be killed off?

the_scream

Civilian
Reaction score
I know a lot of people don't like Cyclops but most agree that he is an essential character in the X-Men Universe. So, let's have either a yes or no as to whether he should be killed off in X3.

NO!

i started to vote yes.... but even though i dont like cat..he is the XMEN.... cant kill off homes.....

No way! I seriously question those who have voted "yes". I get some people don't like him but he's as integral to the X-Men as Professor X and Wolverine are. It's just like wanting to kill Batman off (in a very anti-climactic way, mind you) in a Justice League movie.

IF (and only, if) it's better for the plot, then yes he should.

MsNatchios said:
No way! I seriously question those who have voted "yes". I get some people don't like him but he's as integral to the X-Men as Professor X and Wolverine are. It's just like wanting to kill Batman off (in a very anti-climactic way, mind you) in a Justice League movie.

agreed natchios..that is why i refrained.... as much as i dont like the dude...he is synonymous with XMEN....

hey MsNatchios, is that pic of Jen from Alias or Elektra?

Neto Magnus said:
hey MsNatchios, is that pic of Jen from Alias or Elektra?
I think it's from a photoshoot probably before Daredevil even came out. I'm too lazy to look for an Elektra one.

Why? Why is it so bad to kill of a charactre that hasn't been doing anything THAT necessary to the plot? I don't want another X2. I'd rather have a fair part with a sad sad death.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO Please big bad movie producer...don't kill off :cyclops:.

Kill off :wolverine instead.

onejeremytogo said:
Kill off :wolverine instead.
Ha i wish they would kill him

I voted yes to killing him because i think it will add more emotion to the movie i remember when i thought jean sacrafised herself (before i saw the phoenix in the lake) i actually teared up, i want him dying to be a mojor emotional factor to the movie, and i want his death to be well played, if he dies and everyone is just like "oh shoot" and they dont really say anything else about him then ill be mad

I'll repeat my question.... WHY NOT? I mean... what's the argument against it?

What has Cyke done in the movies, so far? Nothing, nada, zip, zero. He's totally expendable. I know the charactre we love isn't, but the movie-charactre is.
Like I said: I rather want one fair short role in the beginning of the movie for Cyclops, and then have a sad but noble death.

I can read 'No' in the poll... But what's the point?

I'm just curious. :)

NO! He should not be killed off...he is the heart and soul of the X-men...he is the leader of the team...he is their support...he is the one that is supposed to take care of the team if anything happens to Xavier.

NO IF YOUR GONNA KILL CYCLOPS U BETTER BLOW UP THE WHOLE MANSION WITH THE REST OF THEM. :down

i think they should kill everytone and leave just leech... cause hes the best./..

Dark Beast said:
I'll repeat my question.... WHY NOT? I mean... what's the argument against it?

What has Cyke done in the movies, so far? Nothing, nada, zip, zero. He's totally expendable. I know the charactre we love isn't, but the movie-charactre is.
Like I said: I rather want one fair short role in the beginning of the movie for Cyclops, and then have a sad but noble death.

I can read 'No' in the poll... But what's the point?

I'm just curious. :)
So what you're saying is you don't want them to stay true to the comics? Cuz Mr. Summers plays a big part in X-Men mythos. At least have his death mean more than political vendetta against an actor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"